Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2010   #101 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

^ and books. /doubleshot

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2010   #102 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Just brought the game legally pretty much last week or two. Finished the game and playing Survival HELL.

They weren't joking when it's called Hell. .-.;;

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

10-16-2010   #103 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon

Mega bump for those who are still playing: Patch 1.108 is out.

Quote:

- The few remaining typographical errors in the game script have been fixed - the game should be pretty much free of typos now. The melons are entrenching into their sandy redoubts, however, and refuse to negotiate.

- Relatedly, an error regarding the naming of the "brick floor" and "ruins floor" options for the shop has been fixed - the two items are now properly named and have proper descriptions.

- The reputation level of the shop with "normal" customers now increases properly in both Survival modes.

- Adventurers should now properly equip any upgrades sold to them.

- Adventurers will no longer attempt to wear two hats at once.

- The crashes some people have been getting when the game attempts to play sound are fixed - if you are not getting sound, please ensure your sound drivers are properly installed and ensure your user permissions allow all programs to access sound hardware properly.

- Fusion requirements have been extensively reworked - lower-level fusions in general should be easier now, and some of the highest requirements (such as 50 Fur Balls for the Panda Suit) have been drastically lowered. Note that level 4 and 5 fusions are still somewhat difficult, however, as these are premium - and powerful - items.
I AM SO HAPPY AT THE FUR BALL REQUIREMENT OTL .___.;;

12-30-2010   #104 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

This game is half price on Steam, and there's a few things I figured out that might not have been mentioned yet:

Store atmosphere changes who shows up in your store:
Dark: Griff, Charme, Caillou, and that combo breaking ***** show up more often. The little girl NPC, Louie, Elan, and Tielle will show up less. If you go full dark, these characters will not show up at all (or very rarely).

Light: Louie, Tielle, and the little girl NPC show up more. The combo breaking loli shows up less. Griff and Charme show up less.

Plain: Louie, Elan, Tielle show up more, Alouette and purple loli shows up less.

Messing around with the store is useful if you want certain characters to show up for equipment more often. Tielle counts as a little girl, so putting lots of sweets in the window and making the place light gets her coming in a lot.

12-30-2010   #105 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Awards Event Winner

Yeahhh 8DD The Gaudy Atmosphere also makes Louie come less, as well as housewives. >_< I always like to put the store's atmosphere right at the middle.

I found that around this area gives the most customers =DDD

Last edited by ArturiaPendragon; 12-30-2010 at 07:39 AM.

01-02-2011   #106 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

For those interested (like me)

Recettear's big sister, Chantelise has been confirmed.

01-02-2011   #107 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Beautiful hope. If Carpe keeps doing well, it's pretty much a slap in Japan's face saying: "If you localize good games well, you WILL make profit!"

01-02-2011   #108 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Awards Event Winner

Huh? WHAT? O_O Wait a second... Didn't Chantelise already have an English version? O_O

01-02-2011   #109 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

It did, yes, but it was a horrid Engrish version.

My equipmentS.