Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2010   #41 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

The rat boss drops Charred Lizard too they are pretty rare.

Btw is Arma worth going through all the trouble? I only got Charme, Caillou and Elan atm.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2010   #42 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
Btw is Arma worth going through all the trouble?
Spoiler!

09-13-2010   #43 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Wow I kind of expected Arma to shoot laser but that looks more epic than I imagined.

09-13-2010   #44 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon
Spoiler!
Holy sheet, that's the vector cannon from Zone of the Enders 2!

Spoiler!

My love for this game just increased dramatically.

09-13-2010   #45 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Agh I'm too addicted to this game QQ

Stupid Louie dies so much though. I had to reset through the first dungeon about 10+ times because he dies so fast.

Also, stupid lolis keep wanting hats, but clothing prices are down. Apparently they think 60% of the price is too much D:

09-14-2010   #46 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Stupid Louie dies so much though. I had to reset through the first dungeon about 10+ times because he dies so fast.
After some resets and using him for a while, I realised the key for using him is to do side hits, since he hits wide. His attack does not really matter, so I usually concentrate on buffing his defense.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 09-14-2010 at 12:34 AM.

09-14-2010   #47 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

How do I get the last dungeon, is there a event trigger for it?

09-14-2010   #48 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Played the demo, after Kota introduced me into the game and actually liked it towards the above average, but maybe just a little, although I have the tendency to maintain an equal fair price to all customers, and discounts for little children. ^_^;

Although I wish there are scenes in the demo though, like scenes between characters and character interaction besides the girl and the fairy. The only one I ever saw was that swordsman waiting for you in the guild, giving you his first card, but that's it. D: Then again, these scenes might be in the real game, but I didn't see it, Nii.

This sort of felt like a spin off of Mana Khemia and the Atelier series, though. Those who played the games would probably know what I mean. I would get this game since it's a nice spin off of one of my favorite games, but ahh;; Money. XD

YES. THAT'S RIGHT. I DON'T PIRATE LIKE MOST OF YOU, HA HA! *bricked*

... okay maybe I pirated SOME GAMES BUT I WON'T DO IT FOR THIS ONE D< Guess I won't be going to the bandwagon with you guys. *waves* ovo/

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Last edited by ArturiaPendragon; 09-14-2010 at 07:41 AM.

09-14-2010   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
Holy sheet, that's the vector cannon from Zone of the Enders 2!

Spoiler!

My love for this game just increased dramatically.
I wanted to try this game until i saw that video....
now i want to play Zone of the Enders 2....
Mecha + Big laser cannon= epicness

09-14-2010   #50 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
How do I get the last dungeon, is there a event trigger for it?
Did you get all the playable characters? After you get all of them, it auto triggers the event once you open up your store again.

And my god, that Zone of the Enders 2 looks awesome.

09-14-2010   #51 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
After some resets and using him for a while, I realised the key for using him is to do side hits, since he hits wide. His attack does not really matter, so I usually concentrate on buffing his defense.
Yeah, I realized that after using a skill on one of those traps with the circling slimes x-x

Also, lol Arturia.

Thankfully for me I haven't spent any of my gaming budget in the past 3 months.

edit:
Also, Gamepad + HDMI cable + tv = win

09-14-2010   #52 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

So like.. Almost 600k on Day 29 (Only looped once so far) :x Ive been playing it nonstop QQ

And found 2 of the charred Lizard thingies in 1 run of Jadeway yay now i can get the mage guy <3

09-14-2010   #53 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Spoiler!
Actually, I found her in Amber way too. Jade way is probably better for looking for her though, since it's easier (obviously, your items wont be as good though).

09-14-2010   #54 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

I gave Louie my imba equipment and now he's a tank. (taking about 0-2 damage from regular enemies, and worst is 11 from that tentacle thing.)

Yay 103 HP!

09-14-2010   #55 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Are there any dungeons after Amber and Jade Way? Or do we have to wait until we get all the other characters to unlock the dungeon for Arma?

09-14-2010   #56 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
I gave Louie my imba equipment and now he's a tank. (taking about 0-2 damage from regular enemies, and worst is 11 from that tentacle thing.)

Yay 103 HP!
I hate the freaking tentacle things >_>

I suck at using Charme, and while Calliou is okay, this sp drain and no def is really annoying, so I'll stick with Louie :<

I just need to run into Nagi a couple more times.

edit:

asdfkhakjdh Charme is so cheap. I sell her shit for 80% and she still *****es and leaves.

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-14-2010 at 08:30 PM.

09-14-2010   #57 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
Are there any dungeons after Amber and Jade Way? Or do we have to wait until we get all the other characters to unlock the dungeon for Arma?
Theres 1 more dungeon you have to go through.

Oh and look at your msn QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

09-14-2010   #58 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

FFFFFFFFF I DON'T HAVE ANY HOLY THINGS FOR THE TWENTY OLD MEN IN MY STORE

09-14-2010   #59 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Theres 1 more dungeon you have to go through.

Oh and look at your msn QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
I did but you weren't on. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Wry so many cherries? o___o

09-14-2010   #60 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

It's my leveling up scheme. Too bad the price crashed and I had to switch to apples. :/