LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-16-2010   #41 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Kain's EX-Mode looks hot. Do want.
I really really really want them to include like a better FFI-FFIII character representation this time around, especially FFI and FFIII, I felt those were horribly represented.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2010   #42 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Freaking drooling over Kain. That was awesome.

So playable demo at Tokyo Game Show? I hope a lot more information is revealed.

EDIT:
Also notice in the video that Cecil was in his alternate costume. In the original, the only way to battle your opponent's alternate costume was to fight your self in your normal costume. This can either mean two things: 1. You now have an option to battle your opponent in their alternate, or 2. they're replacing Cecil and Kain is now what that demo felt as the "Cecil" of that Dissidia. Also, "Universal Tuning?" So it's not a full sequel, just an add on?

DOUBLE EDIT:

Should've set Terra's CPU down so they could test Lightning better. Stupid IGN.

Last edited by SOC; 09-17-2010 at 01:41 PM.

10-02-2010   #43 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Main site has been updated.

DISSIDIA 012 FINAL FANTASY | SQUARE ENIX

Also has the full uncut PV from TGS, enjoy.

10-02-2010   #44 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of

Looking freaking beautiful. That CG scene was great. So happy to see Shantotto making an appearance.

Looks like all the characters are getting some redesigning with new attacks and costumes. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

New stages are a really nice bonus, too. Looks like FFX's airship and some other places I recognize.

Tifa at the end, cool cool. But I hope that's not the last of new characters.

Last edited by SOC; 10-02-2010 at 02:25 PM.

10-07-2010   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Squall for some reason is not shown at all....

10-08-2010   #46 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Same extended trailer, brought to you by Square Enix NA.

na.square-enix.com/dissidia_012/

10-08-2010   #47 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Tifa yaay

I saw hearsay on comments about confirmation of Vaan.

MUST LOOK FOR IT

10-08-2010   #48 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
I saw hearsay on comments about confirmation of Vaan.
You meant this? twitter.com/bobbyedner/status/15025280258 and twitter.com/bobbyedner/status/15025605656.

Unless its another XII game, else its highly likely. Then NA release won't be too far away, hohoho.

10-14-2010   #49 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
A scan from this week’s issue of Shonen Jump has more information about Tifa Lockhart’s appearance in Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy.

In EX mode, Tifa equips the Premium Heart, her ultimate weapon from Final Fantasy VII. Her EX burst attack is a slot machine limit break. Tifa can also don her Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children outfit if you select her "another" costume.

The most interesting bit about Tifa is she doesn’t know who Cloud is, even though both Cosmos characters are from the same Final Fantasy title.
Tifa Dresses Up In Her Advent Children Costume For Dissidia 012[duodecim] // Siliconera

10-18-2010   #50 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Another Form:

Tifa - Advent Children outfit

Third Form:

Cecil - FFIV DS outfit
Golbez - FFIV: The After Years outfit
Cloud - Amano design
Sephiroth - FFVII original outfit

10-22-2010   #51 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Square Enix’s Q1 2011 Line Up For North America
Quote:
While Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light is the last retail game from Square Enix USA this year, the first quarter of next year is jam packed with Kingdom Hearts, Deus Ex, and Final Fantasy.

Here’s a look at what Square Enix is releasing between January and March in 2011.

- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded [NDS] - January 11th
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution [PC/360/PS3]
- Dungeon Siege 3 [PC/360/PS3]
- The 3rd Birthday [PSP]
- Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy [PSP]
- Final Fantasy XIV [PS3]
- Gun Loco [360]
- Mindjack [360/PS3]
Square Enix’s Q1 2011 Line Up For North America In Pictures // Siliconera

10-22-2010   #52 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Other than KH Re:Coded being released, YAY for Duodecim.

Advent Children outfits > Regular

I'm curious how Tifa's Perfect Exmode would be. Hopefully it's all Hits, and I bet the Yeahs! do maybe extra damage. Also it makes me fluster if I should main Tifa or Lightning...

I hope they release and end news about more new characters soon (including Vaan -_-; ) so we don't have to wait for more OMGSHOCK

10-26-2010   #53 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
Advent Children outfits > Regular
No. Far from so. Advent Children and its outfits are disgusting to the FF7 name. Please keep it to original FF7, Crisis Core was meh at best, but FF7 is the only FF7 related thing that was decent.

Their AC outfits just look stupid and teenage angst crap.

10-26-2010   #54 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
No. Far from so. Advent Children and its outfits are disgusting to the FF7 name. Please keep it to original FF7, Crisis Core was meh at best, but FF7 is the only FF7 related thing that was decent.

Their AC outfits just look stupid and teenage angst crap.
Personal opinion of course. Zack's story was personally my favorite. The only "disgusting" outfit that Advent Children had was Barret's male stripper outfit with the fishnet vest.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

10-28-2010   #55 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

Lol SOC, first bashing Kingdom Hearts, then Advent Children? Getting a bit elitist ther huh? Aha, oh well, to each his own. I agree with you on Kingdom Hearts staying away from this game, but I must admit that advent children upgraded what was the dull end result of early 3d animation.

I also really hope Vaan doesn't show up in this game. Not only was he a fail main character outside of Revenant Wings, his abs off-cutscene in the original look like nasty fish bone things. They should totally put in Balthier instead. He's hot AND ranged. Even Ashe would he a muh better character than Vaan

11-10-2010   #56 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

A new challenger appears!

Quote:
Vaan's appearance in Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy was filed in the "worst kept secret" cabinet long ago. Now it's official. This week's Jump confirms that the Final Fantasy XII hero will be in the game.

The magazine reports that Vaan will use Mist Knack as his EX Burst. While Vaan's standard outfit will make him look just like you'll remember from Final Fantasy XII, his Another Form is a design from Yoshitaka Amano. The Amano outfit is said to be wild and more air pirate-like.

Expect further details some time next week.
Vaan Confirmed For Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (andriasang.com, 11.10.2010)

11-10-2010   #57 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

**** YEAH VAAN. /inb4Vaanhype

Pyroclasm weee

11-11-2010   #58 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
Lol SOC, first bashing Kingdom Hearts, then Advent Children? Getting a bit elitist ther huh? Aha, oh well, to each his own. I agree with you on Kingdom Hearts staying away from this game, but I must admit that advent children upgraded what was the dull end result of early 3d animation.
More like I don't appreciate the direction it took after FF7... Pretty sure 90% of FF7 fans agree that FF7 was the only good FF7 related game/thing lol. But uh yeah Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia just don't mix. I liked KH (just the first one though) but I just don't want it in Dissidia. I like it having only original FFs.

Awesome, Vaan. Keep the new characters coming~

11-24-2010   #59 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

attacking adds to the gauge
standing around depletes it
L+O Brave assist attack (1 bar needed)
L+Square HP assist attack (2 bars needed)

Last edited by Poople; 11-24-2010 at 10:23 AM.

11-25-2010   #60 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i just wanna say that i freaking came buckets when i saw Vaan is confirmed. my life is a happy life now and i don't care about anything else xD