Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-18-2011   #21 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, if EA/Bioware decides to release an Ultimate Version of this like they did for DA:O, I'll get it. If not, I won't waste my time.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2011   #22 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
@Metty:
Spoiler!
Both can do it.
Spoiler!

03-27-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

Played the game on Nightmare and I thought it was decently challenging until late-game where I had top tier equipment and skills on my Hawke. It was mainly a little hard just because of friendly fire and the fact that enemy archers can shoot you no matter where you are. The game was generally doable even on Nightmare, my only real hard fight was the boss for the 2nd act, or any fighter with 2-3 assassins/rage demons (</3 Backstab potion steal).

I want to do a second playthrough, but I'm waiting for Bioware to fix all the nasty stuff (Isabella/Sebastian bugs, the Merrill scene bug and the fact that some things that you import from DA:O do not get carried over correctly.)

04-12-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineLegend of EddaIris Online

PompousKristina will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to PompousKristina
IGN: KristinaAims
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: Lv. 90
Guild: RentaTale

I'm playing Dragon Age Origins right now and I'll be picking this one up after I'm finished with Origins.^_^

LaTale Username: KristinaOwns,
Legend of Edda Username: kristinanardone, Dragonica SEA Username: knardone,
Now playing: LaTale, Dragonica SEA, Lucent Heart, and Legend of Edda

04-12-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

VegaCrescent is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to VegaCrescent
IGN: BlazeBreak

I'm definitely seeing some of the complaints... But think they're being overinflated. Then again, maybe just since I've been really sloooooooow with my playthrough and not getting caught up in the hype.

I dunno. I think it's gonna be a similar situation as Mass Effect 2 - some improvements, some steps backwards.

04-14-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

BioWare just released the 1.02 patch fixing the more game-breaking bugs, mainly the Isabella/Sebastian friendship buff. It wasn't good having a Hawke with -50% attack speed and damage resistance.

All the other complaints are not fixed yet though, like plot and romance flags from Origins. Game is still fun regardless and I already finished a second playthrough a while back and I'd have to say I had a lot more easier of a time with a Rogue Hawke over a Warrior Hawke on Nightmare difficulty.