Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-15-2012   #221 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

ToGf be so addicting. I cannot stand mixing up myself with Asbel's A-Artes, Beastial Roar is so annoying. when I want to perform something else I get derpbeast instead q_q

/switches to Cheria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Spoiler!
lol derp i'm on that part too

Cheria be so picky

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-15-2012   #222 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Spoiler!

Hubertsocool for combomax. Pascal feels gimicky.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-15-2012   #223 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
ToGf be so addicting. I cannot stand mixing up myself with Asbel's A-Artes, Beastial Roar is so annoying. when I want to perform something else I get derpbeast instead q_q
To be honest, I've been having issues playing anyone BUT Asbel. I've only tried Sophie, Cheria, Richard, Captain and Pascal. Not sure who else there are yet. It seems everyone I've gotten uses Melee/Magic (or w/e magic is called in this game). I'm so use to mixing Asbel's A and B Artes that when I play other characters I find myself comboing then casting a spell in the middle of a mob.... /facepalm.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

03-16-2012   #224 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

omg kurt is so dam impossible to beat in moderate..

03-19-2012   #225 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

lol
Spoiler!

03-19-2012   #226 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Did the beach event.

Spoiler!

03-20-2012   #227 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

My copy finally arrived.
Love the CC system

03-20-2012   #228 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Yep. I hated the CC system at first cause I've never played one with it. But later on it's so much better than the TP system. Pretty much like infinite mana

03-20-2012   #229 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Yep. I hated the CC system at first cause I've never played one with it. But later on it's so much better than the TP system. Pretty much like infinite mana
and the fact that you can chain anything into anything (well for B-artes that is)

03-20-2012   #230 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Got all the beach costumes, gothic lolita costume, katz island costumes and am working on getting some more. I also got Hubert's joke weapon (dual blade pike )

Have any of you tackled the dragon bosses at the valkines? I beat up the wind one in Barona.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-23-2012   #231 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

how to beat the magna carta guy on hard?!

03-24-2012   #232 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
how to beat the magna carta guy on hard?!
I've actually beaten him serveral times but I can never get a straight clean win... so I still don't have Cheria's title from it...

Ended up beating the game with lots of stuff left out (side quests, inn requests, etc). Meh, oh well, off to the f arc.

03-24-2012   #233 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i beat the game, and i have so little points that i cant transfer my skills. it needs 2.5k to transfer just the skills

03-24-2012   #234 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
i beat the game, and i have so little points that i cant transfer my skills. it needs 2.5k to transfer just the skills
From what someone told me, you get grade based on the number of accomplishments you do, so you can't farm grade like in the other Tales games.

Here's the list from the wiki: ToG - Grade Shop - Aselia, the Tales wiki - Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Eternia, games, and more

03-25-2012   #235 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
From what someone told me, you get grade based on the number of accomplishments you do, so you can't farm grade like in the other Tales games.

Here's the list from the wiki: ToG - Grade Shop - Aselia, the Tales wiki - Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Eternia, games, and more
yea i know, after finishing the game, i only got 1.1k grade.

what i want to know is, will it stack like the other tales games? like when u complete it once, it stacks over so u get more grade each time

03-25-2012   #236 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

oh my god, do not pick 5x dmg on ur 2nd playthrough, unless u pick the more exp thing and starting with 1k more hp

monsters also do 5x dmg and they kill me in 1 hit no matter what u do

03-25-2012   #237 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Isn't there a x10 damage one as well? I might pick them just to be lazy for the "Defeat X (boss) under 60 seconds" trophies.

Though, it seems everyone doesn't have much grade to begin with, I didn't exact focus too much on completion of stuff so I can't say I'll have much either... Haven't checked yet to be honest, went straight to the f arc.

03-25-2012   #238 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Isn't there a x10 damage one as well? I might pick them just to be lazy for the "Defeat X (boss) under 60 seconds" trophies.

Though, it seems everyone doesn't have much grade to begin with, I didn't exact focus too much on completion of stuff so I can't say I'll have much either... Haven't checked yet to be honest, went straight to the f arc.
The x10 damage is the x2 and the x5 damage options combined.

Quote:
yea i know, after finishing the game, i only got 1.1k grade.

what i want to know is, will it stack like the other tales games? like when u complete it once, it stacks over so u get more grade each time
Um, the Grade shouldn't carry over between games unless there is an option to carry over in the Grade shop (which isn't in Graces f from what I've heard).

You just get an 200 Grade for the number of playthroughs you've done (you also get a bonus depending on what difficulty you beat the final boss on).

03-25-2012   #239 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
The x10 damage is the x2 and the x5 damage options combined.

Um, the Grade shouldn't carry over between games unless there is an option to carry over in the Grade shop (which isn't in Graces f from what I've heard).

You just get an 200 Grade for the number of playthroughs you've done (you also get a bonus depending on what difficulty you beat the final boss on).
can u like beat the final boss on all difficulties and the bonus grade goes over from all of them?

03-26-2012   #240 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
can u like beat the final boss on all difficulties and the bonus grade goes over from all of them?
The bonus Grade from the final boss difficulty applies to that playthrough only.

ie. You beat Normal 1st playthrough, and 2nd playthrough you beat Hard. Your 2nd playthrough would only include the Grade from beating Hard.