08-27-2008   #41 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

I feel sorry for Byuu still...damn that B****! But yeah good game too.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2008   #42 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
Bahamut Lagoon? The game mechanics for the dragons are just plain broken. The main hero's dragon gets infinite HP when it's raised to ultimate form, and you can do it easily a third of the way into the game. After that happens, you can just have the rest of the party hide behind the invincible dragon and peg the enemies with range attacks. It's cheap but it's so effective D:
Lol, that's the game 8D Thanks Luck, lol, been wondering for about 5 days now 8D

It was the best graphical game for the SNES IMO @_@:;

I <3 KUDA

08-27-2008   #43 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Super Mario RPG still has a place in my heart <3

08-27-2008   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levin
Knight and dragon graphics? o.oa Doesn't quite ring a bell with just those descriptions.

I liked Terranigma, the thought that you could influence cities to grow and such. That and watching the world go from nothing to something.
I should introduce you to my friend, who beat this game and loved it. He tried to get me to play it too, but I got bored after the first dungeon. I'm not really good at Zelda-like games, though Terra has more action involved. The whole Pandora's box thing was very interesting though. They incorporated a lot of interesting concepts like rebuilding the world.. yaddayadda. If it were a different fighting style, I probably would have loved it, but I die too much.

Bahamut Lagoon had a very confusing plot (to me, anyway).. so I stopped playing that too. >___> Somebody shoot me now. The strategy was meh, but they added actual Turn-based encounters, which was the only part I liked. But most of the time, my dragons were stupid and kept getting themselves killed, even with the "Stay Close" command (or something like that). The graphics for the PEOPLE were great, but I stopped once one of my dragons turned ugly/fat/bulge-y. I'm too hung up on aesthetics. -_- I can't play ugly games--noooo!

08-27-2008   #45 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough

Lol, were they ugly compared to everything else back then?

I <3 KUDA

08-28-2008   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

The dragons were. D: Like that fat Thunder dragon you start out with. I like sleek and shiny dragons.. rather than fat and brown ones. That's why water and fire were my favorites. I endured the Thunder dragon until I fed the Fire dragon something wrong and it became fat too. <___<

The thing about Bahamut Lagoon was, the graphics were really nice but when the dragons are not pretty, you get a very detailed but ugly dragon... And I can't stare at something like that for a long time.

08-29-2008   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsPangyaTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Nanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Nanayat
Guild: RedEclipse/World's End

Lol, I agree, some of the dragons were just... bleh, only some of them looked nice, although, I did love the game, beat it like, 3 times and I beat that stupid hard extra dungeon, All I care though that it was a nice game =/

08-29-2008   #48 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
I should introduce you to my friend, who beat this game and loved it. He tried to get me to play it too, but I got bored after the first dungeon. I'm not really good at Zelda-like games, though Terra has more action involved. The whole Pandora's box thing was very interesting though. They incorporated a lot of interesting concepts like rebuilding the world.. yaddayadda. If it were a different fighting style, I probably would have loved it, but I die too much.

Bahamut Lagoon had a very confusing plot (to me, anyway).. so I stopped playing that too. >___> Somebody shoot me now. The strategy was meh, but they added actual Turn-based encounters, which was the only part I liked. But most of the time, my dragons were stupid and kept getting themselves killed, even with the "Stay Close" command (or something like that). The graphics for the PEOPLE were great, but I stopped once one of my dragons turned ugly/fat/bulge-y. I'm too hung up on aesthetics. -_- I can't play ugly games--noooo!
Well my solution to terranigma is simple then...cheat *shrugs* cheat for your hp till you can actually beat those mobs. The concepts were pretty cool, later on the game when you unlock humans/humanity you get more choices as to how you want their cities to progress and such. I also think they did a nice job adding in some history here and there with the fantasy. I think action rpgs are pretty good for the SNES like Secret of Mana and seiken densetsu 3(SoM 2 technically).

I don't really remember Bahamut Lagoon well at all, it wasn't a memorable game to me x.x all I remember was nooo Byuu and wtf Yoyo?

You could probably use an emulator and cheat I'm pretty sure an SNES is considered abandonware by now...I think.

Also...play Fire emblem 4 and 5 on the SNES, do it, you know you all want to.

Last edited by Levin; 08-29-2008 at 10:39 AM.

08-29-2008   #49 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Lol, FE on SNES is the PWN 8D

Hehe, I loved Ryu and that little mermaid lady 8D

I <3 KUDA

08-29-2008   #50 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

hey me is found my old sonic games for my genesis... but back on track i founded my N64 with DK64 and Banjo Kazooie!!!

08-29-2008   #51 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Lol, I loved Banjo and Kazooie 8D Haha, so hard and easy 8D Lol, I loved it when they were in Egypt x3

I <3 KUDA