Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2012   #1001 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Yep, still looks like biggest spender is the biggest winner.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2012   #1002 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiser
Eh?

Well I've gotten used to C.S's ways so I'm pretty tolerant.

I don't have a problem with Alpha Airs if you're referring to "*** Airs" since I see those in JP and well I've gotten used to them.

Haruka and Akane were a pain to me, but that's mostly because they raped my frame rate.

The gara rates don't seem to be rigged after Mega Garapon 1 came out. In fact it was a JOKE to get Eris/Resha in 600 RT.

Sugoi Gara wasn't honestly a problem for me. Then again, I have a high tolerance to this kind of stuff. I've survived Resha/Eris break.
'Sugoi' Girls were never a "Major" problem. It's just that EVERYONE who either was lucky or spent too much got them and used them EVERY DAMN ROUND when they were still hot.

Problem: DOS got the least amount coz DOS sux lololol.

But on a serious note, what really killed the game for me was the fact Cyberstep can never take a hint when to stop. That was even worst than the "OP'd" Moebots they brought in EVERY WEEK, they just don't know WHEN TO STOP.

Alpha-Airs were a problem at first, but I had gotten used to them already after awhile. Again, reason I see CB as irredeemable is above.

Spoiler!

I don't even know why I typed that, lol. Read if you wish. It's only partially relevant to what I quoted.

But it pretty much says why I see Cosmic Break as irredeemable now. Seem more fitting for a rant section though.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

Last edited by Reinshiki; 08-03-2012 at 12:22 PM.

08-03-2012   #1003 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

I want a ****ing union change.

I'm sick of WIZ actually.

I want to go to BRD.

While CB is not redeemable.

I think they have taken the first few steps into becoming a better company after 487948274907421 years.

As for reasons I've stated already.

1.) Gold Balls MUCH easier to get now. I spent so much on Sugoi Gara when it first came out. Recent garas have been generous to have a bunch of Golds in them with moebots.
2.) Finally starting to nerf shit that needed to be nerfed (Resha, Eris, Haruka, Akane, HD Ivis, Monica Gold) and buffing stuff that needed to be buffed (Aila's Ice Grenade.)
3.) Hu Cube. HOLY SHIT HU CUBE IS THE BEST THING TO EVER GRACE THIS GAME.

Last edited by Marisa; 08-03-2012 at 12:24 PM.

08-03-2012   #1004 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Just because something is easy to get doesn't make it any more balanced between free and cash players. The problem of interest is still... all cash. What a surprise.

08-03-2012   #1005 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

Well there is always UC to RT. And, some players have been lucky as **** to get a broken as **** unit.

There's also that one guy named "Erohim" in BRD who uses ONLY UC parts, cores, and weapons. He does quite fine in arena. Not sure how.

08-03-2012   #1006 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I'm just going to say this. It doesn't matter if they gave out free Rt every month whether you have the UC for it or not, the fact remains that there is still a huge division between free players and cash players simply by the amount of content which is PURE cash and the amount of content which is UC yet can still be purchased by cash. This is absolutely NO semblance of balance. The ONLY instance where such a system works is when all content that is pure cash is purely cosmetic OR minor convenience.

Furthermore, the argument of them making garapon easier to get is about as valid of an argument as the lottery taking one number choice off. It does not strike balance between free users and cash users. It does not strike balance between free content and cash content. It does not make free users any more at convenience than cash users. It is at the benefit of the CASH USERS that rare items are easier to obtain in a CASH CONTENT.

And before the argument of in-game currency to cash, i.e., UC -> Rt comes out, it is a five times a month feature which boasts an incredible amount of in-game currency to use, and gives you enough cash for the most minimal of things. It is not a light of salvation for all free users, it is the royal castle's sewage that you have to fight to the death for.

08-03-2012   #1007 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Why can't this game be P2P?

08-03-2012   #1008 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa
Why can't this game be P2P?
When was it F2P?

08-03-2012   #1009 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

In Closed Beta of course.

And the first week of Official Service.

08-08-2012   #1010 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light

I god-damn wonder why there aren't more people saying what Nihil is saying.

Oh wait, Cosmic Break.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.

08-09-2012   #1011 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Because, the people who ARE LEFT.

Are already used to C.S's management.

No one finds anything surprising anymore.

They've all gotten to the point where they tossed their rage aside and just continued on.

08-09-2012   #1012 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:

They've all gotten to the point where they tossed their rage aside and just continued on.
Tell them to all go purify themselves or get rid of themselves.

08-13-2012   #1013 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:

Oh derp. I only just noticed your location says "Singapore". Area?

08-14-2012   #1014 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Joo Chiat.

10-03-2012   #1015 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

HHHHmmmm
I like this game and I wanna Play it. it on my Games to Play list.
I can't put my finger on it but this game remind me of something of another game.

10-06-2012   #1016 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

That game is fun but arena is dead ):

I've been using outdated poop too.

My alpha ART and AIRs still get me around.