Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-25-2012   #981 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I got back on for once.

I set my team into one I was confident with. MGB with shielf and gun, Mialy(Unlevele'd) and a Genbura inspired by Flandyrll of DOS in the past.

I played 3 games and I have lost faith in Cosmic Break.

Newbies and what-nots now have a Seraph Crimrose that fires some kind of beam cannon which radius is as big as a modern day grenade.

I do my trusty ol' maneuvers, BUT NOPE. BLAST RADIUS STILL DOES 200 DAMAGE TO YOU.

RADIUS. NOT an actual direct hit.

If that didn't hurt enough, we still have Harukas and Reshas running about spamming their ridiculous guns and staff while being ganged by several Crims at once.

Cosmic Break was a game with potential to be fun, especially since it catered to Anime, robot and shooter fans during the beginning.

But it's saddening, being a beta tester and all, seeing the game degenerate into nothing more than a "Pay-to-Win" game that it is now, where if you don't spend enough, you won't get to enjoy the game.

Not to mention the Moebots now have little to no indication of being part human/machine or having some form of cyber implants within them, destroying the concept of the Mecha Musumes in Cosmic Break.

Now everything is just full of over-powered Moebots that everyone spams to win, which means skills or builds no longer matters because even a non-upgraded Haruka can eliminate a 'perfectly' built Mecha/older Moebot.

I seriously wonder why people still wishes to play this game, seeing as how much it has fallen.

(I really have no idea what I am typing right now, considering I'm frustrated at how Cyberstep had ruin Cosmic Break beyond repair.)

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-25-2012   #982 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAtlantica Online

AlphaXAbsolution is on a distinguished road
IGN: AlphaXOmegaXDuke
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: Same Level I Always Been.

I was a beta tester too. It was fun, especially the mass PVP. Though I quit for a stupid reason. (When the beta was over and there was a wipe :<)

06-25-2012   #983 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I quit because I knew where this shit would spiral down to.
A game that tries to "balance" itself by adding more and more weight to both sides NEVER reaches complete balance. It's only a matter of time before this thing breaks itself.

06-25-2012   #984 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Meeting people proud of spamming Nova now
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

06-26-2012   #985 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
I got back on for once.

I set my team into one I was confident with. MGB with shielf and gun, Mialy(Unlevele'd) and a Genbura inspired by Flandyrll of DOS in the past.

I played 3 games and I have lost faith in Cosmic Break.

Newbies and what-nots now have a Seraph Crimrose that fires some kind of beam cannon which radius is as big as a modern day grenade.

I do my trusty ol' maneuvers, BUT NOPE. BLAST RADIUS STILL DOES 200 DAMAGE TO YOU.

RADIUS. NOT an actual direct hit.

If that didn't hurt enough, we still have Harukas and Reshas running about spamming their ridiculous guns and staff while being ganged by several Crims at once.

Cosmic Break was a game with potential to be fun, especially since it catered to Anime, robot and shooter fans during the beginning.

But it's saddening, being a beta tester and all, seeing the game degenerate into nothing more than a "Pay-to-Win" game that it is now, where if you don't spend enough, you won't get to enjoy the game.

Not to mention the Moebots now have little to no indication of being part human/machine or having some form of cyber implants within them, destroying the concept of the Mecha Musumes in Cosmic Break.

Now everything is just full of over-powered Moebots that everyone spams to win, which means skills or builds no longer matters because even a non-upgraded Haruka can eliminate a 'perfectly' built Mecha/older Moebot.

I seriously wonder why people still wishes to play this game, seeing as how much it has fallen.

(I really have no idea what I am typing right now, considering I'm frustrated at how Cyberstep had ruin Cosmic Break beyond repair.)
Actually the new Seraph is F2P.

And it puts Resha to shame.

But, I do agree with your rant.

This game is FUBAR though. It's no fun. But, I only skin now a days.

Just take a look at how easy this new Seraph is.

I can show how bad this game is to the world now.

Quote:

Break.

I've known for so long, yet here you are! You're all still here in your little hole! It's almost unbelievable! But it's no surprise. In fact, I expect no less.

You are [all] undying proof that you have to be sick to still play this game; that something is fundamentally -wrong- with every player here.

Likening you to a corpse and giving you a headstone was a generous cover-up for what you really are: VVhores behind a crack house looking for your fix, unwilling to walk away. You wouldn't know an abusive relationship if it punched you into an ambulance.

But I don't care if you quit any more.

So break.
Break down.
"Arena is headache-inducing!"
"C.S. is destroying this game!"
GOOD!

Let me listen to the subtle sound of tears rolling down your cheeks.
I want to hear you as you rot.

Last edited by Marisa; 06-26-2012 at 06:30 PM.

06-27-2012   #986 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiser
Actually the new Seraph is F2P.

And it puts Resha to shame.

But, I do agree with your rant.

This game is FUBAR though. It's no fun. But, I only skin now a days.

Just take a look at how easy this new Seraph is.

I can show how bad this game is to the world now.

Oh, so basically the new Crimrose allows people to do well even without trying to spend anything?

While that may seem good for F2P players, it doesn't change the fact that since it's 'free', even 'Pay-2-Win' players can get it.

The one advantage they have is the materials they get from Gara and the money to buy tons of Omegas Harmonics and Protectors, which still destroys F2P players entirely. Unless the player is good.

But thanks for showing the video. The new Seraph is basically a Izuna LGBS with amped up force and little to no-harm done delay when firing the beam. Those sonnuva-

Not to mention even the wings no longer stick them in place while deploying. That was a part which I liked coz it presented a 'chance' so to speak for players to put in some shots. I know I did when I saw them unleash those wings.

EDIT: By the way, quote from thread link?

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.

06-27-2012   #987 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't call it a mini-Izuna LGBS.

It's more or like Resha's giant spear of doom. Except it fires 6 of them without the debuff.

Still hurts like a truck though.

Thread link is from commu.

I lost it though :X

06-27-2012   #988 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
Oh, so basically the new Crimrose allows people to play without a brain even without trying to spend anything?
fixed that for you.

And it's not even the fact that she's supposedly the "free player's counter to paid players" that ruins the game. It's the fact that you, I, we all know that they'll just keep releasing more and more in a shitty attempt to "balance" the game. They'll just put in something even stronger than new Seraph and then shit themselves senseless from the money they make.

Last edited by Nihil679; 06-27-2012 at 05:58 PM.

07-04-2012   #989 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
fixed that for you.

And it's not even the fact that she's supposedly the "free player's counter to paid players" that ruins the game. It's the fact that you, I, we all know that they'll just keep releasing more and more in a shitty attempt to "balance" the game. They'll just put in something even stronger than new Seraph and then shit themselves senseless from the money they make.
Ah, well. That's true.

Well, it's either gonna be something that can destroy the Seraph or just some cheap eye-candy that they will undoubtedly be willing to pay just to see some bikinis on out-dated 3D models.

07-20-2012   #990 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

SURE IS A GOOD DAY HERE.

Balance Adjustments

Eris related:

- It is now possible to use a Wonder Bit while under the Curse status effect.

- Cost and Capacity of Eris BD have been increased.

- Eris BS's REJECTION may now only be used 5 times in a row.

- Force of Eris AM's EX-BLADE has been decreased, and the additional damage caused when the attack hits has been reduced.

- The following adjustments have been made to Eris AM2's DARKNESS HIDE:

* Ammo has been changed to 10.
* Crimson Veil effect has been removed, and the ability will now be canceled once the user has taken a certain amount of damage.
* Additional damage caused when the attack hits has been reduced.

- The following adjustments have been made to Rulegnis's GLINT STRIKE:

* Speed has been increased, and the user will now face the target when the attack is used.
* Force has been decreased, and Hyper Shot will no longer effect the attack.
* A cool down period has been added after using the attack during which it may not be used again.

Resha related:

- Cost and Capacity of Resha BD have been increased.

- Hyper Shot will no longer affect Magnus Curse's MELUC.

- The following adjustments have been made to Resha AM/AM2's AMOT VAINIC:

* Clearance has been added to the effects granted by the ability.
* Units hit by a melee attack while under the Amot Vainic effect will now be knocked back in the same way as they would if they were not under the Amot Vainic effect.
* When Amot Vainic is cast on allies, the effect time and period until the ability may be used again have both been shortened. The number of attacks absorbable by a shielded ally has also been changed to 5, regardless of whether the Amot Vainic ability has been strengthened or not.
* Graphical effect of the Amot Vainic effect which absorbs fewer attacks has been changed, in order to visually differentiate it from the version which absorbs more attacks.

- The following adjustments have been made to Resha's Book's VOX ALTUS:

* Ammo has been changed to 20, and the user will now be unable to move for a period of time after using the attack.
* The homing time of the projectile has been shortened.
* The period of effectiveness for the hitbox generated when the attack impacts has been shortened.

Other:

- The following adjustments have been made to the LIGHTNING GUN attack of Haruka Langit's Lightning Buster and Akane Vermell's Lightning Buster W:

* The number of shots which may be fired in a row has been increased, and a cool down period has been added after using the attack during which it may not be used again.
* Damage inflicted by the explosion generated on impact, which was disproportionately high compared to the damage inflicted by the bullet itself, has been reduced.
* Range of the attack has been decreased to more accurately match the ability's stated RANGE stat.
* Graphical effect of the attack impact has been altered in order to reduce the computational strain on users running slower computers.
* Projectile size for Haruka Langit's Lightning Buster has been made smaller.
* Range of Akane Vermell's Lightning Buster W has been increased.

- Range of Monica Gold's Payrocket has been decreased.

- Ivis AM4's SACRIFICE X has been changed such that the target is no longer forcibly thrown into the air at the end of the combo.

- The amount of HP recovered by Ivis BD5's CRIMSON VEIL X has been lowered.

- Cost and Capacity of Ivis BD5 have been increased.

- Seraph Crimrose LG3's SERAPH NOVA's range has been decreased, and the amount of damage inflicted by the hitbox generated on impact has been reduced.

- Flapjack LG's TAKEOFF's interval has been increased.

- Projectile size for Flapjack AM@ has been made smaller.

- The following adjustments have been made to the BEAM CANNON attack of Flapjack AM@ and Plasma Beam Cannon:

* The attack will no longer pass through allies.
* Damage inflicted by the explosion generated on impact, which was disproportionately high compared to the damage inflicted by the bullet itself, has been reduced.<
- Sylvia AM2's GUARD may now only be used 5 times in a row.

- Sylvia's Sylvia Shield Bit now has HP, and may thus be destroyed.

- Homing ability of Persenachia's Dead Recall has been decreased.

- The stun probability of some of Persenachia's Dead Sect's melee attacks has been lowered.

- Range of Thoarla BD8's JUPITIZER has been decreased.

- Projectile size for LL Bulk Gatling has been made smaller, and force and has been decreased.

07-20-2012   #991 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

So things that didn't need buffs were buffed, things that didn't need nerfs were nerfed.

07-20-2012   #992 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I wouldn't exactly say that.

Resha and Eris are fairly balanced now.

However, Glint Strike did need a buff considering how terrible the accuracy was.

It's not as cancerous compared to Dark Hide though.

07-21-2012   #993 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
So things that didn't need buffs were buffed, things that didn't need nerfs were nerfed.

Uh, nah

The changes were pretty reasonable.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

07-22-2012   #994 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

This game is pretty playable now not kidding :I

07-27-2012   #995 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiser
This game is pretty playable now not kidding :I
It doesn't matter.

The game was already long dead after a little after the "Sugoi" Gara.

AGs and what-not, still killable, but with everyone using them, things got boring fast.

Not to mention the "***-Airs" build before her. And then Haruka and the Zeros came.

Not to mention the Gara rates are probably STILL rigged. So yeah, the game was LONG irredeemable.

That's not just from me, but from my friends like Flandyrll and Haztion. But then again, we're only 3 people.

07-27-2012   #996 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Eh?

Well I've gotten used to C.S's ways so I'm pretty tolerant.

I don't have a problem with Alpha Airs if you're referring to "*** Airs" since I see those in JP and well I've gotten used to them.

Haruka and Akane were a pain to me, but that's mostly because they raped my frame rate.

The gara rates don't seem to be rigged after Mega Garapon 1 came out. In fact it was a JOKE to get Eris/Resha in 600 RT.

Sugoi Gara wasn't honestly a problem for me. Then again, I have a high tolerance to this kind of stuff. I've survived Resha/Eris break.

07-27-2012   #997 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Wow...
saying you have a high tolerance for this shit is...
wow.

07-27-2012   #998 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Sugoi Girls stopped getting annoying after a while lol.

And, like I said Alpha Airs are relatively common in JP so I'm more than used to them. Besides they're incredibly fragile.

The only thing I got butthurt about so far in the last 4 months or so is probably Resha. And not even Eris.

07-28-2012   #999 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Astral_God is running custom fun team fights every Friday (other Friday for the next match) with randomly generated rules. You should come. Last fight had no LNDs and no moes.

GG TW

07-30-2012   #1000 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

How the game looks now.