Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-29-2011   #201 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

If you wanna flank ARTs use a beam machine gun...Much better choice. And max out your speed as much as you can.

Also is 21 TGH on a Sup (Jack Gadget 1) good...?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-29-2011   #202 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Better than my 9 TGH on Seraph...

01-30-2011   #203 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
La Tale

Cinnamon will become famous soon enoughCinnamon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Shuuko
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Level: 193
Guild: Aisuru

what to tune on seraph, and the cartridges to use?

01-30-2011   #204 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Kampfer, it's like you're saying I never do anything. I am so hurt.

For the record, I'm not being sarcastic.

Anyways, 9 TGH on a Seraph Crimrose is actually to overcome. FLY.

I have my Seraph Crimrose's FLY to 40, and she almost never get hit. Unless I'm not careful.

Well, nowadays, I use Mecha Jetter Girl, because her movements seem smoother and slightly faster. I miss my Infinite Boost though. >_>

Run away from ARTs? I charge them.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

01-30-2011   #205 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Seraph Crimrose dependent on your playstyle. I prefer being the hit-run type and don't like seeing missiles and bazookas fly at me, so I aim for Stealth and Sniper carts.
Others that are more upfront and striker type prefer getting all the Internal Core Upgrades.
The one thing that is an ABSOLUTE must is Quick Boost. 30% faster boost charge.

Tune FLY until 40.
Then tune TEC.

I want to tune, but...
most of my end-game crap are like, lolRt.
CROSS RAPTOR AMs, SLOTTED IZUNA NAGI LG2, MANY MANY MANY SLOT PROTECTORS
WHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

Edit: starting to regret ever spending my Rt on garapon now.
NO offers have been working for me.

01-31-2011   #206 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light

No money to buy a physical card?

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.

01-31-2011   #207 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Of course not. ;_;
Is that an offer to buy me one? :3

01-31-2011   #208 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
Kampfer, it's like you're saying I never do anything. I am so hurt.

For the record, I'm not being sarcastic.

Anyways, 9 TGH on a Seraph Crimrose is actually to overcome. FLY.

I have my Seraph Crimrose's FLY to 40, and she almost never get hit. Unless I'm not careful.

Well, nowadays, I use Mecha Jetter Girl, because her movements seem smoother and slightly faster. I miss my Infinite Boost though. >_>

Run away from ARTs? I charge them.
No no no Reinshiki.
Most of the people from MSBS are either meh, or they do well.
However, there's also those people from MSDOS that think they're good and talk uber amounts of poop when they do like... 1k dmg 3k cost...consistently.
MSDOS is probably the one DOS clan that is brim full of cocky noobs.

I always keep an eye out for who actually does well in arena consistently =) Reinshiki usually does good ._.

Also....CS with thunder rod... MAHOU SHOUJO!!!! Though Im waiting for the CS Rod when the Mission is available.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

02-01-2011   #209 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Oh. I find it quite surprising you would compliment me.

It usually depends on the mechs I set. If I get serious, you can see it if my Mecha Jetter Girl is on the first row.

... That or I just wanna joke about with an entire team of fangirls. :x

@Nihi: Nope. What's the problem with not buying a card usually? Low income, low allowance or parents restriction?

Regardless what it is, I hope you get your lily Rain EVE. If able. :| Her Garapon should mostly likely be 200 Rt for 5 rolls. :|

Off-topic: I like this song.

02-01-2011   #210 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

No source of income. Not even an allowance. OTL
They'll buy things if I can come up with good reasons (sup it WAS CHRISTMAS), but won't give me money straight-up unless I have a reason (hanging out, paying back someone, etc.).

Maybe the CosmicBreak gods will smile on me and let me 1x roll and get EVE. If she's coming.

02-02-2011   #211 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
No source of income. Not even an allowance. OTL
They'll buy things if I can come up with good reasons (sup it WAS CHRISTMAS), but won't give me money straight-up unless I have a reason (hanging out, paying back someone, etc.).

Maybe the CosmicBreak gods will smile on me and let me 1x roll and get EVE. If she's coming.
Keep dreaming. CyberStep just loves to screw with us when it comes to Garapon. QQ.

Anyways, thought of getting a part-time job at least?

02-03-2011   #212 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I need to find one, but can't. V:

Well
shit.

It's up and all, decided to spend my lackluster 97 Rt for two shots.

CHEER POMPOMS
AND A SHITBALL.

brb, suicide.

02-03-2011   #213 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Bumping for news update.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team!

Today's weekly maintenance is complete, and we've added the following new content to the game.

------------------------------------------------------------

Highlight:

New Lily Rain EVE Mission and Garapon

Lily Rain EVE is now available in a limited time EVE Garapon until March 2nd! Other highlights of the new Garapon include new robots, weapons, and slot protectors included in all Tune Up Sets.

Make sure to check out Lily Rain EVE's backstory in the official Eihwaz manga and promotional anime below!

***Lily Rain EVE Mission Challenge***

Complete Lily Rain EVE's story mission EVE Awakens on any difficulty with a score of over 1800 and win a limited edition Lily Rain EVE fan accessory + Deluxe Tune Up Set! The deadline for the challenge is March 2nd. Prizes will be sent out after the deadline.

Game:

The Login Campaign has been doubled, so players will now receive two prizes each day they login to CosmicBreak! Remember, these prizes now include such valuable items as Accele Roll/Air Loop cartridges, Level Limit Removers, Cosmo Harmonics, Slot Protectors, and more! Click here for Login Campaign details.

Due to popular demand, we have put together an official Event Schedule for the next month!

Link to the Schedule.

Details will be posted about each event as they draw near. Additionally, as announced in-game earlier this week, we are planning to hold another Clan Tournament starting later in the month. Details about entering the the tournament, deadlines, etc., will be posted soon. You may view results and videos from the last Clan Tournament here.

The following new features have been added:

- It is now possible to add stage names and comments to custom stages. This may be done by clicking the new Stage Name button in the top right corner of the stage editor window.

The following minor bugs have been fixed:

- Sorting order problems when sorting parts by range or speed have been fixed.
- Bug in which old boost stats were occasionally carried over into new Arcantus Quests has been fixed.
- Bug in which Arcantus scores were not showing up on the Ranking when players returned from Quest Mode immediately after obtaining treasure rewards has been fixed.
- Bug in which rank points from Arcantus were not showing up properly on the Profile screen has been fixed.
- In Relic Towers, robots are no longer able to enter inside of certain objects.
- Bug in which Bugsycait BS's built in slicer shield sometimes failed to block enemy bullets has been fixed.
- Object display bug when moving the object VILLAGE_GATE_01 in the stage editor has been fixed.

The following balance adjustments have been made (minor adjustments carried over from the JP version of the game):

- Boiledeck AM's built in weapon's accuracy has been slightly increased.
- Aquila BD's built in blaster has been slightly improved so that all bullets now have the same power as the center bullet.

The following sales have ended as planned:

- Ouka Garapon has been removed.
- The %50 off sale on last week's new weapons is now over (other %50 off sales have been extended).

Other changes:

- Code involving the user interface has been optimized, so the Garage should load slightly faster than before.
- Quest Mode layout has been shuffled.

Sale Extensions

50% OFF sale prices on Shop robots and items, as well as the currently reduced Garapon rates, will all be extended for another month until March 2nd. Enjoy!

New Rt Weapons

More new weapons added to the Rt section of the Weapons Shop. New weapons are all 50% off until next week's maintenance!

Main Weapons:

Accel Beam Gun(1 Slot) - 20 Rt 10 Rt (50% OFF)
Boost Gun (1 Slot) - 28 Rt 14 Rt (50% OFF)
Linear Cannon (1 slot) 32 Rt 16 Rt (50% OFF)

Sub Weapons:
Battle Boomerang (1 slot) 16 Rt 8 Rt (50% OFF)
Oar Edge (1 slot) 28 Rt 14 Rt (50% OFF)
Photon Saber (1 slot) 32 Rt 16 Rt (50% OFF)

Enjoy the new content, and thanks for playing CosmicBreak!

02-03-2011   #214 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

;_;
Lily Rain EVE mission, ffff
EVE IS SO AMAZING
I LOVE THE PLAYSTYLE
LOCK-ON ACTUALLY LETS ME THINK ABOUT MY SHOTS FOR ONCE.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE HER
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edit: my body was not ready.
Nose literally started bleeding after the EVE mission.
fffffffuuuuuu--- WHY CAN'T I HAVE SOME SUPER RICH FRIEND THAT'S ALWAYS "SUP, HERE'S $20, GO BUY YOUR GAME."

Last edited by Nihil679; 02-03-2011 at 03:10 AM.

02-03-2011   #215 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

.. Will you hate me if I said I got her on my second 5x roll?

She came out on my seventh ball, which coincidentally, was when my Ouka came out.

Apparently, Seven IS my lucky number.

And... You really had a nosebleed?

02-03-2011   #216 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Yes, I did.

ffff ;_;
give me EVE
or money to roll for EVE.

02-03-2011   #217 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

... Wow. Her lack of bra and her giant breasts did that?

Fun Fact: I just made a shimapan pantsu skin for my EVE.

02-03-2011   #218 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

u makin me mad jelly

02-03-2011   #219 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
.. Will you hate me if I said I got her on my second 5x roll?
Spoiler!

Last edited by Marisa; 02-03-2011 at 06:12 PM.

02-03-2011   #220 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

D: Athrun, you got me addicted. GG.

Hi I'm LimeTea from Wiz. Ist pvp based game i ever got into... holy cow this is awesome. Still pretty nooby but i learn a new lesson everyday.

...Like making sure Crim has high Fly stat... man that made a huge difference. My accuracy improved as well as dodging.