Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2010   #1 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21
Default Loco

a.k.a Land of Chaos online. Can you say a real time DotA? Think of it as Rakion with a DotA but MORE AWESOMEEE. It's now in CB GET IN WHILE YOU CAN.

official site (EU)

games everything - Land of Chaos Online - alaplaya.net

info (mmosite)

http://feature.mmosite.com/loco/

vid (yes the beginning is the ACTUAL intro in the game also)

THIS GAME IS JUST SEX AND WIN.

IGNs

Henreh - Calamityz
Amiez - Yumisan

Last edited by Henreh; 06-06-2010 at 04:13 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2010   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I played it. Never played DotA in my life, didn't enjoy Avalon Heroes (it was considered a DotA rip-off too, right?), but I found this game rather enjoyable.

I die too much though. I don't know if it's because of my habit of not buying items or just because I suck at the game, but people kill me a lot.

I mainly play Stella, usually getting stun, skill disable, damage down, block, and whatever that multi-slash ultimate is.
I attempted Irene first, but didn't really enjoy her style of play.
Tried out Very Mary Bell. She's sort of interesting, but there's not a lot of direct damage attacks, so I can't play her efficiently or correctly.

Last edited by Nihil679; 06-03-2010 at 07:13 PM.

06-03-2010   #3 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

I agree with this statement. Such sex.

Oh, and the intro made me shed many tears of awesome. ;___;

Heads up: you can only pick two heroes to start with for a while, so >_> If you want easy wins, go for Very Mary Bell. Imba biatch. >:

06-03-2010   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

No CB keys left, no play. They gave it like 3 weeks in advance, so I'm screwed.

06-03-2010   #5 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
I played it. Never played DotA in my life, didn't enjoy Avalon Heroes (it was considered a DotA rip-off too, right?), but I found this game rather enjoyable.

I die too much though. I don't know if it's because of my habit of not buying items or just because I suck at the game, but people kill me a lot.

I mainly play Stella, usually getting stun, skill disable, damage down, block, and whatever that multi-slash ultimate is.
I attempted Irene first, but didn't really enjoy her style of play.
Tried out Very Mary Bell. She's sort of interesting, but there's not a lot of direct damage attacks, so I can't play her efficiently or correctly.
you definitely need items. oh god mary bell is just freaking annoying

06-03-2010   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
you definitely need items. oh god mary bell is just freaking annoying
Too lazy to figure out what items to get/use/whatever. It's one of the main reasons I didn't bother to get Warcraft 3 for DotA, having to figure out what to choose out of so many combination.

I couldn't figure out how to properly use Very Mary Bell. Her most useful skills seemed to be the "thorn shield" buff. When I fought Very Mary Bells, their doppleganger skills didn't seem all that helpful either.
The IMASPY/THATGUYISASPY skills are rather funny though, rofl. I wasted a couple of seconds attacking my teammate that I thought was the enemy once.

06-03-2010   #7 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

gimme a key and ill play :<
i also saw this when it was too late QQ
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

06-04-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Ohgod, you were right.
I don't know what's with Very Mary Bell, but I got so many kills in one game, it's actually funny.
I had an extremely basic set-up with the thorn-shield buff and the attack clones. When I hit that level, I got the high-damage card ultimate. From there, I just went for the critical/movespeed camouflage and ended with the dodge buff and I constantly kept the throwing weapon on. I dropped mobs like flies, killed buildings faster than I would with Stella's ultimate, and got most kills in the game.

Someone explain how this bish is so broke, it made no sense to me. OTL

06-06-2010   #9 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

Well, it is early Closed Beta. She is VERY broken. Why do you think she's so damned popular? >_>

06-06-2010   #10 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Because noobs need a op hero to abuse before nerfs.

/flaunts my rank 1754 at people who plays

06-07-2010   #11 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Can you say a real time DotA?
DotA is in real time. Seeing as it's a map for WC3 which is a RTS. If anything it's just Rakion with usable skills or Savage/Savage 2 with no team commanders and skills that have to be leveled instead of researched.

06-07-2010   #12 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

This game doesn't look half bad. Too bad I can't try it out.

06-07-2010   #13 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
This game doesn't look half bad. Too bad I can't try it out.
LOCO Closed Beta Last Chance! - Land of Chaos Online - alaplaya.net

Rawr. Getting better at FL. 8D

06-07-2010   #14 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

There's no keys left D8

06-07-2010   #15 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Everytime it's done updating, the patcher closes, and the game doesn't run. When I open the launcher again, it's updating again e_e

06-07-2010   #16 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
Everytime it's done updating, the patcher closes, and the game doesn't run. When I open the launcher again, it's updating again e_e
The bottom red/orange bar? It always does that. Unsure why.

As for game not starting, I'll check ze forumz.

06-07-2010   #17 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Windows XP - "My launcher just disappears!"
This means you don't have the latest .net framework installed. When you update your framework, your game should start normally. You can download the latest version here.

If you have XP, Amanda.

06-07-2010   #18 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Is this game global or NA restricted?

06-07-2010   #19 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaossu
Is this game global or NA restricted?
Global.

06-14-2010   #20 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Bumpz0rz.

Um, if anyone still cares for playing it and played during Closed Beta at any time, there should be a STW (Stess Test Weekend) sometime soon. I suspect this weekend. But, there's no official date announced yet. @_@