LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default Camon Hero

Came across this from an advertisement banner i saw... Opinions? CT speed/Stress test is May 10th 5PM PST ~ May 12th 5PM PST. They will probably have another one and OBT soon after that, but they want to test the server's stability.

Official Site
Camon Hero - Coming June 2010!

There is also events going on so you can win prizes for OBT and Official Launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVELING EVENT
Hello heroes!

Let's take a look at some of the events that we will be hosting during this test period.

Level Rewards:

Get a Hero to Level 12 to keep their name during the official launch.

Get a Hero to Level 20 to get a limited edition UFO Head Trinket during the official launch!

Get a Hero to Level 25 to get a limited Blue UFORIA Commander's Uniform during the official launch!

Card Book Completion: See the link for more details; Camon Hero - Coming June 2010!

Fansite and blog kit will be released. Blog or start a website about Camon Hero and if you follow the included guidelines you could get spotted and win a free costume item for the official launch.

GM Guerilla Quiz: GMs will ask questions about the lore and gameplay of Camon Hero, Be the first to PM that GM and you will get a Cash Costume to wear for the Guerilla Test.

Find the GM or GM finds you: GMs will be roaming around randomly, Find the GM or get found by the GM and you will get a Cash Costume to wear for the Guerilla Test. Up to 10 Costumes will be passed out.

GM Raid Summons: GMs will be spawning raid monsters in mass to stress test servers. The main event will occur 1 hour before the end of the Guerilla Test, there will be weaker invasions between 5pm PST and 7 pm PST on May 11th.

We hope you enjoy these events and have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARD COLLECTOR EVENT
Find those card, open your books, and compete to win fantastic prizes.

During the G-Test race to be the top card collector. If you collect enough to be in the top ranks you could win the following prizes at the start of live service. The cards must be in your card book to count!

First Place Prize:
LvL 30 Flame Princess Card <30 Days>, LvL 30 Fairy Card of Ice <30 Days> & LvL 30 Miho
Card <30 Days>

2nd - 4th Place Prize:
LvL 30 Flame Princess <30 Days> & LvL 30 Fairy Card of Ice <30 Days>

5th - 24th Place Prize: LvL 20 Golden Beetle Card <30 Days>

Good Luck Collectors!
so what are your thoughts about this Yugioh looking MMO?

Last edited by Tea; 05-10-2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: time and timezone for beta

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

omg i remember playing this game when it was "Orka" ;_;
It was so fun. Definitely playing this again.

05-09-2010   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Also known as Orka Online when it was under GnG. I meant to play it until it went kaboom. V:

It looks pretty fun, IMO. Going to try it out, tomorrow?

05-09-2010   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I see your picture is going for sex appeal. D:

05-09-2010   #5 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

sex sells. I particularly will not be doing that, sorry to burst your bubble.

05-09-2010   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
I see your picture is going for sex appeal. D:
Who cares about sex appeal
SHE HAS GAUNTLETS.
MEANING THEY MIGHT KICK PEOPLE.

05-09-2010   #7 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Ooo i never tried Orka Online.. I guess I can with this, yay.

05-09-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

From what my friends long ago said, it's rather fun. By the time they referred it to me, it went down and never came back up (what timing too. Makes me sad).

Wonder what other weapons they have.
I hope their equipment system is useless to where it's just cosmetics. I'd love this game above all else. <:

05-09-2010   #9 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Is this click and wait or real time fighting (Like Grand Chase.)? Looks pretty fun...Always wanted to have a name that seems like it would be taken by everyone. (i.e John)

05-09-2010   #10 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Let us play a children's card game.

05-09-2010   #11 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

Just looked into this game. Character path wise, its like mabi where you can do w/e you want and specialize where ever you want.

05-09-2010   #12 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Trying to watch decent videos on this game. It looks generic in terms of battling, but I suppose it makes up on the strategic end by summoning certain cards into play. Besides the graphics and all things cute, it has potential if there's enough strategy with this card summoning feature.

05-10-2010   #13 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

reminder.. it starts at May 10th 5PM PST ~ May 12th 5PM PST. .. so in like 4 hours..

05-10-2010   #14 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

mmmmm i've seen lots of videos and it seems too stat based

05-10-2010   #15 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

meh the game looks like click and kill and stare at your character do repetitive attacks :|

05-10-2010   #16 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

avoid hitting K or opening the card collector book .. it errors you out atm

05-10-2010   #17 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

My, I have to say, I enjoyed this game the first hours than I thought I would.

The graphics are mediocre, not graphics that are hard to find in any other "anime"-type MMOs, but it's better than most other MMO graphics.

The gameplay is rather strange starting out. As someone that GREATLY prefers WASD over point-click any time of his life, the fact that WASD are your summon commands are really nerve-racking, but I got over it quickly. I do wish the mouse clicks required more precision though, because I often rush to click things and would accidentally click players and start clicking randomly until I finally get my target.

It does feel free with its system. I think we might be able to obtain free costumes if we don't like the looks of our equipments, but I just have a feeling. The stats seem rather straight forward, you basically pump whatever your weapon needs.

Overall, I think it's a nice casual MMO. Hope to see something good.

05-10-2010   #18 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

well the weapon you choose at creation starts off your stats differently with each. BUT you can do a turnaround n basically create your own character n playing style. They just fixed with a patch some technical and typo/translation errors n hiccups so im sure they will continue to do so within the next couple of days. I'm almost to lv 11 since i restarted my char to try a different weapon starter. I'm liking the Amulet Shooter for magic users.. although i need to boost up dex to shoot it faster.

EDIT: IGN / Tea .. lv 1x Amulet User.

Last edited by Tea; 05-11-2010 at 11:59 AM.

05-11-2010   #19 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

The character stats and skills are cut-and-dry, but I'm liking the card system so far. I hope the bosses start getting harder though. Any joker with that healing cupid = gg (except for that cat ;__; )

IGN: Naoto

05-11-2010   #20 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

Playing around a little. Its fun so far, but I could see it becoming grinding really fast.

IGN: Seiran