Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blooming Destiny

First off: This is a Game in the making by my Bestfriend. She just released a Beta of the Game.

Here's the Site: Blooming Destiny

It's a 2D Based Dungeon Runner RPG, Like the old Final Fantasy Games. If you like those then i'm sure you'll love this~ +_+

Screenshot:

You start off as a Butterfly! 8D Then you get to pick from Male or Female. Name & Age aswell. o; It's very fun of what i've played of it. So hope you guys give it a try. :3 And yeah, It's only Beta at the moment. She's not done with it.

Edit: Er.. o.o She took the Beta Client down. She decided that it's to soon to release it. But to those that has already downloaded the Beta Client: Lucky you!

Last edited by R; 08-20-2008 at 08:05 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-20-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John
IGN: Jonathan
Level: 2x

i couldnīt play it,it says something about RTP =/

08-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Um. You have to download and Install RTP and also download the .Dll file and put it into your Blooming Destiny folder. Then you should be able to play.

08-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

I can't edit Blooming Destiny in RPGXP so now I can't add silly music and effects to it :<

08-20-2008   #5 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumatora
I can't edit Blooming Destiny in RPGXP so now I can't add silly music and effects to it :<
O.o.. You shouldn't be doing that anyways. ._.;