Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold
Default Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

It's official.

www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/P3rd/index.html

Quote:
Monster Hunter, the game series that lets players hunt...monsters, is getting another installment.

At a press conference today in Tokyo, Capcom announced that Monster Hunter 3rd would be arriving on the PSP this year in Japan. Good news for MH fans. Better news for the PSP, because the million-plus selling series actually moves PSP units and will certainly breath new life into Sony's handheld.

The popularity of the series hasn't quite yet spread to the West. However, the PSP versions of the games have gotten localized English language releases.

Earlier this year, a Hong Kong game magazine ran a rumor stating that Monster Hunter Portable 3rd would be released by the end of this year.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Coming To the PSP - monster hunter - Kotaku

Rumour thread: /forum/game-discussi...-portable.html

gigazine.net/index.php?/news/comments/20100316_capcom_mh_new/

www.kotaku.jp/2010/03/mhp_3rd.html

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Announcement Incoming? (andriasang.com blog, 03.16.2010)

Last edited by Vindicta™; 03-16-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Okay, goals set for myself:
-Get Wii
-Get Monster Hunter 3 Tri~
-Get PSP
-Preorder Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

Once again, PSP one-ups the console versions of Monster Hunter. Go freggin' figure...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pico is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Pico
IGN: Mewwz

Oh, man, this is such great news.
Ahhh, this will definitely make me touch my PSP again. Gonna take it pretty much everywhere when it is released.

03-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico
Oh, man, this is such great news.
Ahhh, this will definitely make me touch my PSP again. Gonna take it pretty much everywhere when it is released.
Gotta remember that this is the Japanese release of it. There isn't any news of a NA/English release, but knowing how popular Freedom 2 was in the US, I'd say there's a good chance.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pico is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Pico
IGN: Mewwz

I plan on playing the JP version so it doesn't really matter to me if they release it in North America or not.

03-16-2010   #6 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Capcom Announces "Monster Hunter Freedom 3" for Release
at the End of 2010!
Quote:
Capcom Co., Ltd. (Capcom) is pleased to announce the release of "Monster Hunter Freedom 3" for the Sony PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), set for Late 2010.

"Monster Hunter Freedom 3" is a hunting action game that puts the player in the boots of a fearless hunter tracking down and fighting ferocious monsters in a breathtaking natural expanse. The distinctive and groundbreaking cooperative game play style of the "Monster Hunter" franchise, which lets friends work together to bring down huge, fearsome monsters as a team has fostered a new level of communication and interactivity in video games, and has spawned the social phenomenon known as the "Monster Hunter Craze". As well as recently being awarded the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Prize, an award that commends the people who created it, and receiving a Special Award in the games of the year division at the Japan Game Awards: 2009, Monster Hunter won the highest award and accolades at the CEDEC AWARDS.

The latest addition to the "Monster Hunter" series, "Monster Hunter Freedom 3", adds new elements of communication while enhancing the feel and beloved game play of the series. With the introduction of brand new regions and monsters to the series, an improved Felyne Comrade System, and having polished the cooperative play system that makes playing "Monster Hunter" on the PSP® so much fun, the game's content will not only satisfy players who are already fans of the series, but new users as well.

Also, beginning on March 13th, 2010 for about one month, fans will be able to visit the "Monster Hunter World" exposition at the Greenland theme park in Kumamoto Prefecture and be immersed in the world of "Monster Hunter". There will be Monster Hunter-themed attractions and "Monster Hunter" merchandise on display. We plan to hold even more events like "Monster Hunter World" going forward.

At Capcom it is our continued goal to bring our properties to multiple platforms to provide the best entertainment experiences, and the "Monster Hunter" series is no exception to this. We hope to continue meeting and exceeding the expectations of gamers with our dedication to develop exciting titles for the best gaming platforms available.
CAPCOM | Capcom Announces "Monster Hunter Freedom 3" for Release at the End of 2010! - The wait is over! The game that started a craze is back! -

Someone decided to spill the English name out.

03-18-2010   #7 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

03-18-2010   #8 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

I wonder if gunlances and hunting horns will be back

And ooOooo.. rathalos cat!

03-18-2010   #9 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted

And ooOooo.. rathalos cat!
don't forget dual swords. looking forward to this, the town looks completely different.

03-19-2010   #10 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Loving the new town setting. Unite/2 was so dull with just ice everywhere. >:
Rathalos kitty, hehehe.

03-19-2010   #11 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Quote:
Gunlance is at 2nd row, 1st pic from the right. Duals is next to Gunlance pic.

04-12-2010   #12 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

New soundtrack

11-10-2010   #13 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of

11-10-2010   #14 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

I will die if someone drag me on behind the sand raft like that...

This is Kyuubey

11-10-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

I need this right now.

fffff, reveal the NA release date already!

11-10-2010   #16 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by None
I need this right now.

fffff, reveal the NA release date already!
You can try out the demo.

Dual Swords got buffed.

11-11-2010   #17 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Honestly I don't feel interested in this. I love Tri. This one feels too oriental and just not my kind of atmosphere.

11-11-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

The monsters look so awesome. :3 And scary at the same time. ^^;; I always used the bow in Freedom Unite, so I hope there are buffs for that weapon--it always seemed really weak (then again it is ranged I guess >_>).

I like how they added the super-huge whale thing. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there was something similar in Tri, but not in the PSP versions, so I'm interested in trying that out. Overall, looks a lot more lively and colorful, compared to the pretty dull palette of Freedom Unite (love the volcano area).

Last edited by RaineScarlet; 11-11-2010 at 12:34 PM.

11-11-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Quote:
You can try out the demo.

Dual Swords got buffed.
Once Black Friday comes and I get a new PSP lol.

Freedom Unite broke my PSP.

11-11-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
ggFTW Star
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseDofusKingdom of Loathing
Awards Retired Content Staff

Hekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hekutaa
IGN: Hekutaa / Yaripon / Flins
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Something tells me that the PSP will implode due to the massive win this game will contain.