Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Default N.E.O Online

N.E.O Online is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that gives players the most control over the journey. Given the world of gorgeous phantasy, this journey will bring gamers to a mysterious time when peace lives with chaos. N.E.O offers possibilities for creating distinctive characters with various professions such as a warrior skilled in sorcery, a wizard who is also a sharpshooter or any combination desired. With a variety of living skills, N.E.O features natural surroundings where gamers can explore the odyssey through fun activities. Learn more about N.E.O Online and sign up for a free trial at: NEO Online

Official Site: NEO Online
Official Forums: PlayOMG Forum

N.E.O Online MMORPG Trailer

N.E.O Online MMORPG Gameplay

- http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...ry_8th,1.shtml

- http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...y_2010,7.shtml

i just bumped into this game a few mins ago *-* from the pics and videos it looks cute...though i never heard of the company hosting the game "PlayOMG"

if i rmmbr i will go try it out

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Last edited by AnnabelleMarie; 01-09-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Reminds me of Runes of Magic. No lie.
I do see something about appearances and stats being separate, which is pretty much all I get in a cash shop, anyway (*coughMaplestorycough*). I think I'll try this game out.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 01-10-2010 at 02:16 AM.

01-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Battle animations seem nice.

I would play this game only to ride a cow. 8D

01-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoe
Battle animations seem nice.

I would play this game only to ride a cow. 8D
i said the same thing too! who doesn't want to ride a cow??? i did hear bf make a big Sigh when i said it

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

01-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Maybe I'll play. It has a somewhat unique system especially when a warrior can be a spellcaster.

01-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
Maybe I'll play. It has a somewhat unique system especially when a warrior can be a spellcaster.
Like Runescape, lol?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

01-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

looks like another click and kill i think? meh

and about the 'nice battle animations': notice how they showed the same 'falling blue things' almost EVERY second? im starting to think this is one of those games where almost every skill looks like crap and only a few look good (like Trickster)

01-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
looks like another click and kill i think? meh
That's what I thought.

Idk why but the title of the game reminds me of Neo Steam Online ..

01-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
That's what I thought.

Idk why but the title of the game reminds me of Neo Steam Online ..
Because they all have the word "Neo"? (except one has dots in it )

Anyway, even though it's a old-point-and-click game, some of its features look interesting, like the world change from peach or chaos depending on the monster u killed.

I think I will give this a try while waiting for next-generation games, if it's not as good as I thought would be...well, I can always go back to my PS3 =w=

EDIT: I browsed on their forum a bit and found this site with some of the game's BGM, check it out if you're curious :P (click here)

02-09-2010   #10 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

So...CB started today, did anyone else tried it out or even remember it? o_O

Starting from a few days ago there had been (and still been for some ppl) problem with the client such as download stopped midway or can't open it later, but anyway I got on and played a bit...

Well...it's ok I guess, this isn't like those next generation game so I didn't expect much

graphic: so-so level, it's not that bad for an average game

music: maybe it's jut me or I haven't been to many area, I personally think the music sucked and turned on my own instead

control: somehow I felt that the response of action like clicking or turning he angle of the camera is a bit slow, so normally I just used the AWSD key with auto-run so there's less clicking :/

gameplay: sry haven't looked into it that much, too many stuff XD

Conclusion: it's not exacly amazing, but it's not too bad for a point 'n click, the "only" thing that troubled me is that there's too many stuff out there that I'm not sure what to go for (like really a lot, such as totally free customization in your character)

Well if anyone wanna play together my ign is Bliztforever ^_^

P.S. I just love riding my cow and jumping over a fence <3

02-09-2010   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I left the download overnight, hoping I'd be able to play this morning before going to school.

I woke up and it was at 10 minutes from 50 minutes six hours earlier. ;_;

Edit: Played for ten minutes in the tutorial.
typical point-click with freedom. Eh. Graphics aren't that amazing either.

Last edited by Nihil679; 02-09-2010 at 09:35 PM.

03-07-2010   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping-double post.
I was being biased. This game is pretty damn awesome.

Group battles (voluntary free PK when a region reaches 100% Chaos killing + monsters) are fun and gives you EXP rewards for participating (bonus if you are in the number one group).
It's not EXACTLY point-click. Rather than clicking and watching your character kill things, you can move around and your character will still attack it, so long as they are in your screen and you are in the attack range.
Cows are fun to ride on.
Collecting and crafting is relatively simple. Really easy.
Fairstone system lets you choose whatever costume you want and still have customized stats.
Weapons are limited in variety though. Wish they could do something with that.
Money is slightly hard to come by. You basically focus on doing part-time jobs for money and making things and hoping for rare drops.
Love the game though. I usually despise PvP in MMORPGs, but the group battle thing is awesome because I made a gun-type rage twice today because he complained about my stuns as a one-hand sword-type.
IGN in signature if anyone still plays or wants to play.

03-07-2010   #13 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

I played for like 20 minutes.. its okay so far.. I made a mage.. IGN: Tealight

I like this a lil better than FEZ.. but the translation is what kills me.. a bit of it is gobbledegook in my face

took me a few minutes to realize for pvp.. your team has to capture towers on the fields.. i was on the red team.. we won because i jumped a few people and captured a tower before i died..

03-08-2010   #14 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Yeah, for group battle, you need to check your map for the little flag-looking icons and capture those places. I used to think it was for nothing until I thought, "What about those useless things?"
I don't think simply capturing towers gets points though. You need to kill some people for points. Towers simply give additional points.

I don't really mind the translation, considering I never pay attention to text.

Edited tips:
-Even if you're something else, consider having a rifle handy. The added move speed is always nice.
-When doing part-times at Porte Castle, try to combine the Blacksmith's with the Guild Union's. Some of the NPC are the same or near each other and you'll develop a route.
-I suggest doing part-times for the material boxes (unless you're not going to use the skill, like I won't cook). The extra 2S each game day from doing five part-times will make up your lack of 500C. Materials get annoying to farm, so the boxes are a good thing.

Might set up newb-friendly guild if anyone so desires. I can farm for part-time jobs.

Last edited by Nihil679; 03-08-2010 at 05:22 AM.

03-08-2010   #15 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

I might try it sometime. Might replace Mabi...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-08-2010   #16 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

If you enjoy Mabinogi for the combat system, N.E.O. doesn't have it.
It does have its flexibility with "classes", but the battle is more like WoW than most things. You queue attacks and skills in your bar and run up to your enemies. If they run, you can run after them while still attacking, rather than stopping all else.

Another thing:
Careful when dying above 10.
You can go into negative EXP. |:

Gold spammers now invade, sadface.
Shout, my primary source of information, ruined.

Last edited by Nihil679; 03-08-2010 at 10:01 PM.