Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-12-2011   #81 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

I prefer Japanese voices. The English made me cringe at some parts, especially when they start yelling. >_<

B> PS3 Q_Q

Don't really care about the premium box set though. I got the one from the ATII release and the art book was more like a booklet... And the OST only contained 25% of the entire game's music.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-12-2011   #82 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

fffff hope there's some sort of preorder bonus q_q

02-13-2011   #83 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

"Cringe". That word annoys me. :/

I was disappointed in the AT2 OST I got. I wanted to hear Hymmnos, and there was only one track with Hymmnos which was the short opening song.

02-16-2011   #84 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Well the Hymmnos concerts were always sold separate :/

Gonna go see if gamestop will carry the preorder bonus. If not, I'm probably gonna just order the calendar set from Rosenqueen. I'm a little annoyed that it costs $10 extra but man, I want that Calendar ;_;

02-16-2011   #85 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Hmm, I've never actually played any of the Ar Tonelico series but I'm just curious, how much would you recommended that I play 1 and 2 before I play this one? o_o

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

02-16-2011   #86 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Since i haven't played either 1 or 2 i researched and found out you can understand the story without them but there are references to the old games and a character from one of the old games is in it.

02-16-2011   #87 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

I'd highly recommend playing the first two simply because they are good games, but you don't -need- to play them to enjoy, but they help you understand the whole story.

02-17-2011   #88 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Hmm, I've never actually played any of the Ar Tonelico series but I'm just curious, how much would you recommended that I play 1 and 2 before I play this one? o_o
You don't have to play 1 and 2 but I highly recommend that you do.

02-17-2011   #89 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Guess it's time to go ISO hunting... Hope I can manage to at least get the first one working at beat it before this is released.

02-20-2011   #90 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Fffffyeah. Too bad I already spent money on MvC3. I didn't know this was coming out so soon. Looking forward to it.

Also 1 and 2 are indeed good games to play. (Although for some reason I HATED Croix.)

Also, how many known usable reyvatiels are there in 3?

02-20-2011   #91 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

IIRC, there are 3 reyvateils just like in the previous two games.

03-15-2011   #92 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

So... the games like... out today.

03-15-2011   #93 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

It's going to take some time for it to reach Malaysia, so yeah... I'll have to wait a bit for my (limited?) edition to come.

03-15-2011   #94 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

For those interested, MasterLL has been doing a livestream since he got the game, Master LL's Live Stream Gameplay on Justin.tv . Of course will have spoilers and such but I always enjoy a good view of the game.

03-18-2011   #95 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Mines finally came in. Very happy right now. /goes off to play.

03-21-2011   #96 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Got mine the day it came out and ffff it is glorious.

I'm having a ton of fun with it, and the battle system is great. I love the different bodies.

Spoiler!

Also nice Cameos /gg

Also if you want the Purge vids, you have to purge when the notes on the harmograph are red.

03-21-2011   #97 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Got mine the day it came out and ffff it is glorious.

I'm having a ton of fun with it, and the battle system is great. I love the different bodies.

Spoiler!

Also nice Cameos /gg

Also if you want the Purge vids, you have to purge when the notes on the harmograph are red.
Totally Agree about
Spoiler!
. They're the only two I really use, Finnel being 3rd.

Overall, I find the game battles insanely easy, at least on Normal. I'll do a 2nd run and try it on hard after my first completion which i think i'm close which didn't take too long... like 20 hours and im on Phase 3 or w/e. At
Spoiler!

I'm trying to get Finnel's ending first but I don't really have any idea how to do any of it. Zero heart points on Saki, 2 on Finnel.

For the CosmoSphere.... think i screwed up or something for Saki's.... costing me 20k DP to do the Robot guy... seems a bit insane. Probably I shouldn't have chosen to
Spoiler!

Also... Finnel is hardcore M.
Spoiler!

Anyone know a site where i could like DL or View all the game CGs? Found some browsing some image sites but not all of them.

Last edited by Paul; 03-21-2011 at 04:26 PM.

03-22-2011   #98 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Overall, I find the game battles insanely easy, at least on Normal. I'll do a 2nd run and try it on hard after my first completion which i think i'm close which didn't take too long... like 20 hours and im on Phase 3 or w/e. At
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

03-22-2011   #99 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Spoiler!
After googling a bit, i managed to find it, thanks though.

Ended up getting the normal Ending for Finnel. Luckily i saved before the choice to stop the song or finish it, so i should still be able to get the True End, unless im missing something. Which i seem to be missing a few Lv2 and 3 nightly conversations for Finnel... bleh. Hopefully it wont effect the Ending.

Kinda confused on purging 2 or 3 layers of clothing too, I mean ive successfully done it multiple of times and failed multiple times, but i don't really see a pattern in doing it. Is there like a trigger or requirement to purging more than 1 layer or based on complete luck? (Just want to get all the movie scenes for my Extra, and it's kinda a pain since I don't use all the girls consistently.)

Also... DLC? I actually went ahead and got them... not knowing what they do.

Last edited by Paul; 03-22-2011 at 12:33 PM.

04-21-2011   #100 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Finnel's true end is amazing. I was all worried about the final boss since you can't use EX attacks, but I was fine in the end.

Spoiler!

Also

Spoiler!