League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-08-2010   #21 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

More Ultra Combos

Juri Gameplay

Juri(RiceSRK) Vs. T.Hawk(Justin Wong)

Guy(RiceSRK) Vs. Cody(Justin Wong)

Cammy(RiceSRK) Vs. Juri(Justin Wong)

Chun Li(RiceSRK) Vs. Adon(Justin Wong)

Last edited by Poople; 01-08-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-08-2010   #22 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Oh god, Cody is bloody FABULOUS, throws rocks, has a pick-up-able knife, and has a baseball steel pipe ultra. Must main him!

01-11-2010   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

It's looking good so far but in the end all I'll ever care about is Ibuki. I want to know what her supers are going to be.

I'm pretty positive she is going to get her SA.1 (Kasumi Suzaku) since it was the most used and overall best super in Third Strike. I would honestly like to see her SA.2 (Yoroi Doushi) return as well though. You never see many people use it but I love it, just having it equipped makes people so paranoid.

I'm just worried Ibuki's speed might not translate well to SFIV's slower game pace. With the lack of parrying, you really couldn't punish Ibuki's speed as well so I have a sad feeling she is going to be reduced in speed or induce even less damage.

I also hope they don't mess with any of her move set. I want every move in-tact. Ibuki is poetry in motion in Third Strike and I want that perfect flow to be translated flawlessly.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

01-11-2010   #24 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Roses(my main) new ultra is beyond shit. Hopefully Juri wont be another useless charge input character.

01-11-2010   #25 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Assuming the spoiler/rumor list continues to be right...(I have faith =D.)...

Quote:
It sounds like the characters from Third Strike are set up with their prior Super Arts. They had three in that game, so one will be their Super and the other two their Ultras.
Have fun with being able to use all 3 of your SA's.

Couldn't be any faster than El Fuerte. /wrist.

Also, if anything, Juri looks broken.
Super Street Fighter IV Video Game, CES 10: Juri Character Walkthrough | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
Damn fast, attack-enhancing ultra, ranged delayable fireballs, and a cartwheel that looks like a SRK to me.

02-16-2010   #26 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Vindicta™; 02-18-2010 at 05:39 AM.

02-18-2010   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™

Awesome, finally some information on the third strike characters. Ibuki, Makoto and Dudley, I couldn't have asked for a better three from 3S. (though Q is badass.)

I may be mistaken but I think I see Ibuki's SA II (Yoroi Doushi) in one of those screenshots and I sure hope so because I absolutely love that super.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

02-18-2010   #28 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Vindicta™; 02-18-2010 at 05:45 AM.

02-19-2010   #29 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Right-o.

02-19-2010   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Nice to finally see the Third Strike characters take shape. I can't say too much just from those videos but I am happy to see that Ibuki's command dash is in-tact and able to cancel off her Fierce kick no less.

Makoto looks a little weird and seems to play a little clunky.

More than anything though, the voices are awful. I'm thankful that the Japanese ones are way closer to their originals but Dudley sadly is not speaking English. Whatever happened to characters speaking different languages in-game and just having a universal game? It's sooo much better. They need to make the English voice actors play third strike before trying to voice for the characters. Seriously, the English voice actor doesn't even pronounce Ibuki correctly. (Though I know a lot of English speakers do not.) Still, she even says her name on entrance in Third Strike, hear it and pronounce that way.

Dudley so does not sound like a gentleman in either language and Makoto's English voice sounds god awful.

Still, Ex-Raida made me happy and her Raida super seems to be less vulnerable than in third strike when used at a distance, however the sheer powerful feel of it seems to be completely lost.

I demand a video of Aruka playing Ibuki, right now. Not sure how Aruka would fair in SVIV with the absence of his excellent parrying.

03-10-2010   #31 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Hakan. I HATE his character design.

03-10-2010   #32 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

So who got SFIV for the Iphone... seriously. It's out already btw.

01-22-2011   #33 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/1/2...pressions.html

Last edited by Poople; 01-23-2011 at 12:46 AM.