League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-02-2008   #101 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Yeah. That Azelf was annoying. Kept using Nasty Plot and Future Sight while I was trying to catch him. Even his Uproar attack did pretty big damage on my pokemon.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-02-2008   #102 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Yeah that was what Azelf did to my pokemons while I was trying to catch it too and I had to keep restarting to try again, of the Psychic Trio, I think Uxie is the easiest to catch.

Last edited by Bolter; 07-02-2008 at 07:13 AM.

07-02-2008   #103 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Yeah. Uxie was easy. Confusion and future sight were it's only attacks. The only move that could get annoying at first when you're trying to whittle down its HP was Yawn. Otherwise a dark type with decent sp def could just sit there while you throw Ultra ball after Ultra ball at it.

Got a question. Anyone here get Pokemon Ranch for the Wii? You buy it on the Wii Channel.

07-03-2008   #104 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Can anyone tell me why Latias and Latios are ubers when they are actually allowed in Battle Tower?

07-04-2008   #105 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

The uber list isn't created based on what is or isn't allowed in Battle Tower. They're generally pokemon that are considered overly powerful due to their stats and moves they can learn.

07-04-2008   #106 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

So in what way is Latias and Latios overly powerful?

07-07-2008   #107 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Shido is on a distinguished road

Their Soul Dew which multiples their special stats by 1.5, which is insane. Imagine staring down a Pokémon with 591 special attack, plus a possible boost by Calm Mind. That's scary stuff, especially when Lati@s has Draco Meteor at its disposal.

Last edited by Shido; 07-07-2008 at 08:21 AM.

07-08-2008   #108 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Wow, I never knew they would be that great. Oh I recently found out that Porygon-Z is a great sweeper.