Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-28-2009   #1 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold
Default Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Imminent

Quote:
Square Enix will announce a release date and price for Final Fantasy XIII on September 8, tech site Gadget News reports today. The announcement will take place at an invite-only Final Fantasy XIII Premiere Party event that will be held in Tokyo on that day starting at 19:00.

Gadget news cites Pafu News as a source for this information. While I'm certain of Gadget News' legitimacy, I'm not so sure about Pafu News, so it might be good to take this as a rumor for now. (For the record, Gadget News says that it tried to call Square Enix to confirm the story but, presumably because it was 11:30 in the PM, no one answered.)

Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada did state last month that a Final Fantasy XIII release date announcement would be coming possibly prior to the Tokyo Game Show. TGS kicks off on September 24 this year. I imagine Square Enix would make a big fuss over the release date rather than issuing a simple press release, so a big premier event sounds just right.
More @ Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Could Be Coming on September 8 (andriasang.com blog, 08.28.2009)

SQEX Aiming For Playable Version @ TGS 2009

Quote:
While the focus for the press at last week's Gamescon event appeared to be on Final Fantasy XIV, Dengeki Online managed to score an interview about that game's "predecessor," Final Fantasy XIII. The site got commentary from producer Yoshinori Kitase and director Motomu Toriyama.

The two revealed that the PS3 version of the game, which they said is being developed first, is over 90% complete. "We've entered the what one calls final adjustment phase," said Kitase.

Square Enix president Yoichi Wada previously suggested that a final release date for the game could be announced prior to TGS. While not getting any more specific, Kitase said, "While we still haven't shared a specific release date, perhaps it will be closer than anyone expects?" Yes, he answered it in the form of a question. And he laughed too!

Kitase's "question" came in response to a question about the possibility for a second demo to follow the Japan-only Advent Children Complete demo from earlier this year. "The demo that was included with Advent Children was Japan only," said Kitase, "so if you include overseas, I won't say it's impossible. However, for Japan, we'd like to make a big push for release without any sort of demo bundle or distribution."

Perhaps overseas players will get their demo after all!

Japanese players may get a second chance at the game, though. Asked about a possible playable appearance for the game at TGS, Kitase said, "As we're aiming for a winter release, in order to get players to play the game, TGS is our only hope, so we'd like to aim for that."

Kitase even speculated on what he'd want players to take away from such a demo. "For those who were fully satisfied with the [Advent Children] demo, the new version allows them a chance to sample the summon system and other areas that were not playable then, so I'd like them to look forward to it."

By "new version," Kitase was referring to a demo version that was shown to press at Gamescon. That version showed off the new "Paradigm Shift" system.

The Paradigm Shift system, which will have a different name for the game's Japanese version, lets you switch party member rolls between different combat types. There are a large number of rolls, said Toriyama, allowing for large combination possibilities between your three party members. One sample mentioned by Toriyama is a combination of defense, defense, and recovery type characters, making for a strongly defensive party. Players will earn additional rolls as they advance through the game, and can customize their characters with the rolls in the menu. Toriyama described it as being like FFXII'S Gambit system, but with the ability to switch between multiple rolls during battle.

Sounds like there'll be a whole lot of new gameplay to sample should Final Fantasy XIII actually make it out to TGS!
More @ Square Enix Aims for Playable Final Fantasy XIII at TGS (andriasang.com blog, 08.25.2009)

Latest Interview With Final Fantasy XIII Dev Team

Quote:
- Amazing! With regards to the PS3 Japanese version being over 90% complete:

Q: How is the development of FFXIII coming along?

Kitase: Of course right now we're focusing on the PS3 Japanese version, so we're talking over 90% with regards to that. We're starting to enter the final stages of development.

Q: What?! That's faster than we thought. So does that mean that it will be playable to the guests at TGS in September?

Kitase: We'll see (laughs). But the goal is to get it out this Winter, so if we were to give people a chance to play it beforehand, TGS would definitely be the place for it, so we'll give it a shot.

Q: Speaking of which, are there plans for another demo?

Kitase: Since the demo bundled with ACC was for Japanese users only, we have to take into consideration the other territories as well, so we're not going to say no to another one. But in Japan we plan on just going straight to launch without putting out another demo. We haven't officially announced the release date yet, but it really is a lot sooner than most of you expect (laughs).

Q: Should FFXIII make an appearance at TGS, what part do you want people to pay the most attention to?

Kitase: If anyone thinks that they were satisfied with the demo, the latest build has summons and other parts that weren't available in the first demo, so there's plenty to look forward to.

Toriyama: Also in the latest build, there will be a new system just as important to summons being introduced, with regards to this (indicates towards a monitor with the combat being shown)

- With regards to the combat system's "Paradigm Shift":

Q: During the battles, the words "Paradigm Shift" are displayed.

Toriyama: It has to do with the combat tactics within the ATB system, it's something we haven't formerly introduced yet. It's called "Paradigm Shift" in English (and will likely be called something else in the Japanese version). It's used to change "roles" and the AI patterns of your characters on screen, for example offense/defense, or more situational setups. These can all be changed within the heat of battle.

Q: How many different types are there?

Toriyama: There are a lot of different roles on their own, couple that with the different combinations you'll end up with between the three characters in your party, and the sky is the limit. For example, you can go for a heavily defensive setup with the defense/defense/healer setup.

Q: So do you get more different types as you progress through the game?

Toriyama: That is correct. You get more roles as you progress through the game, and you can customize them in the menus. You can kind of think of it as a system similar to the Gambit system in FFXII that you can change on the fly in battle. Also changing them has no affect on the ATB, so if you want to get a higher rank in battles, you're going to have to utilize your role management efficiently.

Q: So does magic and whatnot also change according to this role system?

Toriyama: Yes. For example, there are some players who play very offensively, and don't want to bother with the boring support magics. At least, that's how I play (laughs). But if you set your roles correctly, they will be used for you.

Kitase: It's especially helpful for long boss battles. Of course, however, it is possible to play the game going all out offensively without giving any concern to defense.

- With regard to summons, and what's special about FFXIII's system.

Q: Tell us as much as you're allowed to about the summons.

Toriyama: Summons have a normal mode and a driving mode. With Shiva, you've already seen both modes from what we've shown. However, Odin has a driving mode as well. For Odin, he transforms into Sleipnir (Odin's mount), and Lightning hops onto his back. In driving mode, the game has an action-game type of feel to it.

Q: The driving mode seems powerful, so is this going to be the primary way the summons are used?

Toriyama: Driving mode is powerful, but the time that you can use it is limited. This time is affected by the chains that you get in normal mode, so if you want to fight in driving mode, you have to fight in normal mode first.

Q: Even with the Summons and the Paradigm Shift, there's still a lot of depth to FFXIII's combat that you haven't talked about?

Kitase: With regards to lasting appeal, we haven't even talked about the character growth system yet. Just keep in mind that it's kind of similar to FFX's sphere grid system and FFXII's license board system.

Toriyama: With regards to the combat system, the demo only allowed players to get their hands on the more action-related parts. Combine that with the more tactical part that comes with the Paradigm Shift system that we talked about earlier, and you'll start to get a more complete picture of what FFXIII's combat feels like.

Kitase: Also, the demo had you inputting commands one by one, but how we have it now is a lot more smooth with the players changing Paradigm Shifts. People who have played the demo will probably feel that the final version is a lot speedier.

Q: In the demo, it was important to knock enemies in the air and do follow-up attacks. Is that still the case?

Toriyama: In the build we have now, both the player controller character and the AI controlled characters have roles to them, which determines the actions they perform. If the proper roles are set, stuff like knocking enemies in the air can be done automatically within the right circumstances by the AI characters as well.

Q: Please talk about the difficulty levels.

Toriyama: Since we have a system in place where even when you die in battle, you restart to the point immediately before, we've made the battles a lot more difficult this time. Sometimes it's important to focus on defense and wait for the perfect chance to strike.

Q: So the bosses are going to be hard?

Toriyama: We expect people to die a lot in the beginning (laughs)

Kitase: Before, you would have to go back to a save point when you lost, so we would make the bosses a bit easier. Since you can just rematch the battles now, we're making them hard. Keep trying until you can find a tactic or role setup works.

- With regards to the characters and the story, and the new mystery female character!

Q: We talked a lot about the system today, but could you give us a few pointers on the story?

Toriyama: We've talked about it a bit before in previous interviews, but the theme of this story is "Determination". Our heroes have been chosen as l'Cie by beings known as the fal'Cie; this is the equivalent of being given the "powers of the gods" from the gods themselves. They have to figure out how they should utilize those powers, and as we get closer towards the climax of the story, they have a very strong "decision" to make.

Q: So Lightning has her determination/decision, Snow has his?

Toriyama: Yes. The story is told from many perspectives. And with regards to main characters, there's still this girl that we haven't revealed yet...

Q: Whoa! A sweet, lovely girl with completely different image than that of Lightning or Vanilla. She wears a miniskirt, almost gives off a high school girl type of vibe.

Toriyama: She might be the cutest type of female character (laughs). Also, she is absolutely crucial with regards to the story, so when we reveal her details I believe that a lot of the story will finally start to make a lot more sense to people. In any event, it's not a stretch to say that FFXIII has the most character-focused drama that we've ever had in the series. We hope people enjoy it along with the gameplay.
More @ NeoGAF - View Single Post - Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII Media and Information Thread

Last edited by Vindicta™; 09-07-2009 at 07:44 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2009   #2 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Official JPN release date will be announced on 2009-09-08

08-31-2009   #3 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Holy crap there are 13 now?

09-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Some fella in Japan got hold of an order slip

Quote:
今日の拾いモノ(ツタヤでFF13を予約した人の伝票)

発売日 2009年12月17日 の記載がっ!
More @ http://blog.livedoor.jp/jin115/archives/51562084.html

09-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

Just in time for Christmas!

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

09-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

What good news.

Also I wonder if it'll still be like 13 discs long or what.
Pity it has to be all for the CGI sequences and not actual gameplay.

AVAILABLE MEMORY CONSUME

09-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

The exact release date isn't confirmed yet. Wait for Sept 8.

09-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
A giant Final Fantasy XIII ad has appeared on YouTube for users in Japan, advertising the reveal of the game's release date sometime tomorrow -- that's a "few weeks" after the announcement of the release date was announced, mind you. Some 2ch users didn't feel like waiting until tomorrow, however, and started messing with the URL of the ad. All that was required to trigger the release date display was the substitution of the word "after" for "before" in the URL, and the above image came up.

According, at least, to this Flash file linked by a fansite (though hosted on the 2mdn domain of ad company Doubleclick), the Japanese release date for Final Fantasy XIII is December 17, 2009. We did not think it was really going to come out in 2009. Of course, there's still plenty of time to delay it.
More @ Rumor: Japanese YouTube ad leaks Japanese FFXIII release date

09-07-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

o lawd

I need to get me some ps3

I'm still suspicious

09-08-2009   #10 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

FFXIII Premiere Party Live Blog

Quote:
4:02 bashcraft: And I'm in. This seems to be more a party than your typical press conference. I am standing at a small table covered with booze -- none of it is mine, though!

Square Enix is patting itself on the back!

4:02 Luke Plunkett: Time for a long, cold glass of Imperial Hot

4:02 bashcraft: the lights go down

4:03 bashcraft: So imperial, so hot. They really shouldve held this at the Imperial Hotel!

4:04 bashcraft: The cosmos flash on the screen, beautiful music

4:04 bashcraft: A pond with the sound of running water is on the screen.

4:06 bashcraft: Quick trailer, and now some lady is on stage welcoming us to the event

4:07 bashcraft: Hey, it's Yamamoto Mona! I thought I recognized her.

4:07 bashcraft: She's a famous celebrity lady -- I think she was a newscaster before? I forget. She's a "big fan" of FFXIII

4:08 bashcraft: Yoichi Wada, prez of Square Enix, is on the stage

4:08 bashcraft: Talking about how long its been

4:08 Luke Plunkett: she hosted Jackass in Japan!

4:08 bashcraft: The sale date is

4:08 bashcraft: 12/17

4:08 bashcraft: Priced at 8,800

4:09 bashcraft: That's 9,240 yen with tax

4:11 bashcraft: Now Wada is talking about what makes Final Fantasy and about the creators... and now Mona Yamamoto is talking

4:12 bashcraft: There are playable demo stations behind a curtain. they rip the curtain down, revealing flat screen tvs.

4:12 bashcraft: producer kitase is on the stage

4:13 bashcraft: toriyama, the director, is on the stage, talking about the game, a "futuristic rpg" that takes advantage of the ps3's graphic power. "please experience it"

4:14 bashcraft: Kitase is really happy that the game is done and will be out this holiday, year end.

4:14 bashcraft: Mona asks about the international release because there are loads of foreigners here

4:15 bashcraft: GOOD QUESTION MONA

4:15 bashcraft: i think mona is part finnish or something -- she cares about the foreigners!

4:15 Luke Plunkett: Her dad's Norwegian!

4:16 bashcraft: Kitase: "in the past, it's taken a year or have a year to release our games aboard, but this time we are aiming for international release this spring."

4:16 bashcraft: Now, kaz hirai of sony is here

4:17 bashcraft: he congrats square enix on the game
and the party

4:17 bashcraft: he's talking about the release of ffvii -- back in the day -- and now ffx

4:18 bashcraft: he's talking about the relationship between squeenix and sony

4:19 bashcraft: how sony is supporting the release of ffxiii

4:19 bashcraft: everyone raises their glasses and says cheers at kaz's request

4:20 bashcraft: now its eating time

4:20 bashcraft: no really

4:21 bashcraft: that's what mona says

4:23 Luke Plunkett: what's on the menu?

4:23 bashcraft: finger foods, it seems not acutally fingers, mind you

4:24 bashcraft: so this is the first time ive seen mona like on tv or at a press event for months. she was part of a big brouhaha last year for dating a married dude.

4:24 bashcraft: but i shall not judge -- she seems cool.

4:26 bashcraft: there is demo footage on the big screen -- Lightening summons Odin, who goes into his Gestalt mode and she throws rose pedals everywhere -- very cool

4:27 bashcraft: Lightening and Hope are fighting PISCOM troops

4:28 bashcraft: yes, yes, its Lightning, I KNOW

4:29 bashcraft: you try and live blog on a bar counter!

4:29 Luke Plunkett: wonder if they'll change "PISCOM" for the Western release...

4:29 bashcraft: <_<

4:29 bashcraft: yeah, maybe theyll call it PSICOM

4:30 bashcraft: okay, i am going to play the FFXIII DEMO

4:31 bashcraft: wait, somebody is gonna come on stage soon, THEN i will go play FFXIII

4:32 bashcraft: the dudes next to me? eating curry, drinking fruity smelling drinks

4:32 Luke Plunkett: with umbrellas in them?

4:33 bashcraft: orange SLICES

4:35 Luke Plunkett: awesome

4:36 bashcraft: on the screen, snow summons the shivas who go into their motorbike mode and he peels out, forming ICE

4:37 bashcraft: okay, nobody is coming on stage -- ffxiiii demo time
BACK SOON

4:41 Luke Plunkett: So, while Brian's getting some hands on, when do you think the game will be out in the West?

4:42 Luke Plunkett: North America in March, Europe in May?

4:51 Luke Plunkett: There's a chance both could come out at the same time, I guess

4:52 Luke Plunkett: but remember, Square haven't said anything of the sort

Final Fantasy XIII "Targeting" A 2010 European Release - final fantasy XIII - Kotaku

5:01 Luke Plunkett: Well, since Brian is going to be playing some demos for a while

5:01 Luke Plunkett: might throw open user comments until he gets back

5:02 Luke Plunkett: have at it, kids

5:02 [Comment From Wahrheit]
I think Orange slices seem very deviant,

5:02 [Comment From Andrefpvs]
There go my hopes of importing... look at that price!

5:02 [Comment From Zaser]
this liveblog is now about orange slices

5:03 [Comment From LordChris915]
Whats with Kaz turning up just to dish out food anyway?

5:03 [Comment From Martyr]
would of been better if it was the umbrellas

5:03 [Comment From Peter]
Luke, what's your general impression about Kaz Hirai being there? Is it still strong the liason between Square and Sony?

5:03 Luke Plunkett: Don't forget, in Japan - and this is a Japanese event - FFXIII is a PS3 exclusive

5:04 Luke Plunkett: probably the biggest there will be in the console's lifetime

5:04 Luke Plunkett: so, yeah, seeing Kaz there isn't really a surprise

5:04 [Comment From Wahrheit]
Orange slices are proof that Square-Enix are undergoing massive structural changes and also proof of their support of new ideas and innovation!

5:05 [Comment From Titch]
So when everyone is theorising May in Europe, you mean, May 2011, right? I think the world might actually implode if we got a timely SE release here.

5:06 [Comment From Thursday Next]
Any word on any special edition uber packs/ collectors editions?
5:06 Luke Plunkett: There's another hour to run, so we might get news on packs or bundles later

5:07 Luke Plunkett: Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm moderating comments

5:08 [Comment From Pult|Ost]
Are they still Imperial Hot?

5:08 Luke Plunkett: Always hot. Always Imperial Hot.

5:12 bashcraft: so, its music time

5:12 Luke Plunkett: ok kids, switching user comments off

5:12 Luke Plunkett: thanks!

5:13 bashcraft: im taking a few video clips -- there's a full orchestra -- square enix is going all out

5:23 bashcraft: Hamauzu, the games composer is on stage

5:24 bashcraft: talking about how hard it was to record with an orchestra, telling everyone to look forward to the game

5:24 bashcraft: Who is doing the theme song for ff13? sayuri sagawa

5:25 bashcraft: she's a pop star

5:25 bashcraft: previous folks who have done theme songs for ff include the likes of koda kumi and angela aki. this time it's sayuri sugawara

5:25 bashcraft: a curtain comes down

5:27 bashcraft: and there is sugawara, singing!

5:31 bashcraft: its a big sweeping ballard

5:31 bashcraft: a power ballard, if you like

5:32 bashcraft: if i sang ballads, i would sing power ballads

5:32 bashcraft: and

5:32 bashcraft: a bandana would be involved.

5:33 bashcraft: no everyone is applauding for the songstress. mona is gonna ask some questions

5:34 bashcraft: the name of the song is "kimi ga iru kara". it will be out as a single this december

5:35 bashcraft: she says she wants her songs to touch people's hearts, whenever she's been down, people have helped her out, etc.

5:37 bashcraft: they are gonna show the newest trailer

5:37 bashcraft: buuuuuuuuuuut, no photos

5:37 bashcraft: no videos

5:37 bashcraft: here goes:

5:38 bashcraft: child's voice: "the future is scary because you can't see it."

5:38 bashcraft: there's snow and a young girl

5:39 bashcraft: they kiss. fireworks are exploding in teh background

5:39 bashcraft: an airship drops. PSICOM soldiers deploy.

5:39 bashcraft: Yaag orders them forward. gameplay scenes. quick cuts of boss fights.

5:40 bashcraft: gameplay of hope and snow and lightning running thru the field

5:40 bashcraft: sazh's summons goes into gestalt mode -- which is a FREAKING RACE CAR

5:41 bashcraft: lighting and sera ( the young girl at the beginning of the trailer)

5:41 bashcraft: Hey, it's jihl nabaat -- AKA glasses lady.

5:42 bashcraft: oerba apologizes to sera, "i'm so sorry and drops to her knees"

5:42 bashcraft: air crafts flying thru electric bolts.

5:43 bashcraft: sera falls out of an aircraft, snow goes SERA

5:43 Luke Plunkett: SSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5:43 bashcraft: now snow has his shirt off and yaag and troops have lasar sights on him, ready to fire

5:43 bashcraft: there is man nipple

5:44 bashcraft: sazh and oerba have an argument

5:44 Luke Plunkett: and no pics

5:44 bashcraft: hope pissed off, snow pissed off

5:44 bashcraft: new lady with a tattoo -- pretty sure she's new, i havent seen her before

5:44 bashcraft: sera collapsed on the ground saying, "protect me"

5:45 bashcraft: and that looks like a wrap

5:45 bashcraft: and they are kicking us out. ill write out my impressions. more soon!

5:46 Luke Plunkett: thanks for reading along everyone!
More @ Final Fantasy Premiere Party Liveblog - Square Enix - Kotaku

FFXIII Elixir

Pictures of the event

The andriasang.com Mobile Blog

Possible FFXIII PlayStation 3 Bundle

Quote:
19:16 -- Kaz Hirai takes the stage.

19:16 -- He's going to lead us in a toast.

19:17 -- Kaz is going over the history of Final Fantasy on the PS format.

19:18 -- He mentions that the PS3 slim had extremely good sell through.

19:18 -- He also says that Sony is thinking of releasing a bundle version with FFXIII.
More @ Final Fantasy XIII Premier Live Blog (andriasang.com blog, 09.08.2009)

09-08-2009   #11 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

lol elixer, i heard the other FF potion tasted horrible? xD

09-08-2009   #12 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
With a December 17th release date now officially confirmed by Square Enix, Yoshinori Kitase was questioned on the plans for the English language release of Final Fantasy XIII after the Japanese launch.

Despite the Final Fantasy XIII Premiere Party being an event dedicated to the Japanese side of FF13, Mr. Kitase said that the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game would debut simultaneously in the West "in six to eight months."

That's a little longer than we anticipated, especially considering the "Spring 2010" talk and billboards around E3 2008.
More @ Playstation 3 RPG Site - News: English FF13 Release coming 'in 6 to 8 months'

09-09-2009   #13 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i always wanted to taste that crap... although according to dissidia you just pour potion on ya like gatorade

09-09-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
What good news.

Also I wonder if it'll still be like 13 discs long or what.
Pity it has to be all for the CGI sequences and not actual gameplay.

AVAILABLE MEMORY CONSUME
1 Disc for PS3 users.
3 Discs for Xbox 360 users.

09-10-2009   #15 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

New advertising poster floods Japan.

09-10-2009   #16 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
New advertising poster floods Japan.

I foresee amazing graphics.

09-10-2009   #17 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

according to wiki, NA still wont get it til 2010 2nd quarter. Evern though i wouldn't mind playing the jap version, i'd have a hard time understanding a lot of things.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

09-11-2009   #18 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

09-11-2009   #19 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
Holy crap there are 13 now?
That was the first thing on my mind.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

09-11-2009   #20 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

english dub version