Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-13-2009   #41 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

FINAL FANTASY XIII – The Time Has Come

Quote:
The time has come, folks! The countdown’s over – we wait no more!

As promised, the FINAL FANTASY XIII developer team put together a special message to celebrate with you the history of the series and reveal new details of its latest – and long awaited – chapter.

But I won’t say more and leave the stage to the game Producer himself, who wanted to write a few lines for the occasion, exclusively for the PlayStation blog.

Enjoy – and let us know what you think about it!

——————-

Hello, this is Yoshinori Kitase, Producer of FINAL FANTASY XIII.

I am very excited that the launch of the latest chapter of the FINAL FANTASY series is just around the corner.

We have prepared a special video for FINAL FANTASY XIII including new footage and some very important information I am sure you will be happy about. It is now available for all of you to watch, so please check it out.
More @ FINAL FANTASY XIII – The Time Has Come – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

New FF13 Information to arrive on every 13th day until March

Quote:
Square Enix intend to make the 13th day of each month special leading up to the March 9th 2010 release of Final Fantasy XIII by releasing all-new information on the English language release of the game on the 13th of every month.

That's today, the 13th December, January and February all to look forward to for huge website updates and information on the latest title in the Final Fantasy series.

If Square will be able to top today's release date announcement is something that remains to be seen. Stick with us at RPGSite via our RSS Feed and Twitter for the latest on FF13's English release as well as a full import review of the Japanese version of the title.
Playstation 3 RPG Site - News: New FF13 Information to arrive on every 13th day until March

English Version Theme Song

Last edited by Vindicta™; 11-13-2009 at 09:17 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-13-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Eden EternalTrickster OnlineAionAtlantica Online

Obscura will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Obscura
IGN: Pie Is A Lie
Class: Awesomeness lt_knight
Level: R4
Guild: Symphony

We all now know why test scores and hours logged for work will decrease during the second week of March.

Can. Not. Wait. For. This. Praying theres a collectors edition like FF12* :]

11-13-2009   #43 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII Announcement Trailer

11-13-2009   #44 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
I thought Square would manage to salvage itself after X2, then 12 came and showed me they wouldn't. This takes the cake for standards dropping, right next to what IW did with CoD.

Square, I am disappointed.

Last edited by Metty; 11-13-2009 at 07:50 PM.

11-13-2009   #45 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Japanese Version Theme Song

11-13-2009   #46 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

/wrists

Why SE, WHY? Changing the theme song for the EU and NA release. Just give us an ENGLISH version of the song.

I'm not so sure about this game anymore. Paradigm shift seems kinda cheesy, and I don't see any thing strategical or fun about it. Choose the right mode for the right monsters, whoopee, follows the same logic of:

"SUP, I AM CHARGING MY CANNON, AND WILL SHOOT IT NEXT TURN."
/defend

"SUP, I AM IMMUNE TO PHYSICAL ATTACKS."
/magic

At least the story seems good. Also, they're really taking advantage of big numbers with their shiny 7th gen consoles. It'll look totally awesome when I see my 100 hit skill block the screen with 9,999,999,999's.

11-13-2009   #47 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

What's wrong with Leona Lewis?

The first minute of that song I think would fit nicely to an FF style cutscene, especially the ones that involve intimate moments between characters.

The only bad thing that I can see about the song is that the hard hitting beats of the chorus is potentially out of place, plus R'n'B has never entered FF territory; then again this depends on the scene it accompanies.

I think picking an English song that resembles the Japanese version closely would be a much better option, and to make the pop-hating basement rats even happier they should've picked a more obscure artist.

Also, I think Paradigm Shift will be a much better option than FF12's lame quickenings (i.e. win button).

11-16-2009   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Volgin will become famous soon enough
IGN: Nikkita
Class: Fiona
Level: Mehh
Guild: Wet
Default Final Fantasy XIII release date + news

Quote:
Final Fantasy XIII hits the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 on March 9, 2010, introducing both sets of platform owners to the sky city of Cocoon.

The game, which hits in Japan on Dec. 17, will include a new battle system, a "dramatic story" focused on the emotions of the character and will feature a Leona Lewis single as the game's opening theme.

Also, holy crap, are you looking at this video? Because it's spectacular. The video also gives us a better look at the game's Paradigm system.

You may want to watch this video full-screen, just click on that button in the bottom right corner.
Final Fantasy XIII Hits North America March 9 - final fantasy XIII - Kotaku

WHY LEONA LEWIS?! WHY NOT UTADA HIKARU!?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Why not just stick with the Japanese version?!...
I Hate you Square-Enix.

11-16-2009   #49 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Discussion is here: /forum/game-discussi...tasy-xiii.html

Lol, you don't even need to search for it. Its on the first page...

11-16-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Volgin will become famous soon enough
IGN: Nikkita
Class: Fiona
Level: Mehh
Guild: Wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
Discussion is here: /forum/game-discussi...tasy-xiii.html

Lol, you don't even need to search for it. Its on the first page...
Ahh hahah sorry, I'm just too tired. I guess it just slipped my mind to check.

I'm not feeling the leona lewis song...it's just gunna be UGH

11-16-2009   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

STORMYskye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to STORMYskye
IGN: STORMYskye
Class: Duelist to_champion
Level: 162
Guild: Phantasy

Awww, now i want a PS3.

11-16-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

I bought a PS3, in anticipation of this game. I spent near $500.

Then, the month after...

"Ohay, we're having a sale of PS3's for $299 without tax! Kyakyakyakyakyak".

/sighz, I should've just waited to buy the PS3 along with Final Fantasy XIII because I can't find that BlazBlue game in Toronto ;;

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

11-19-2009   #53 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Cocoon's counterpart has some massive beasts, and a mission system!

Quote:
The big Final Fantasy reveal in this week's Weekly Shounen Jump is the true face of Pulse, the wild counterpart to the floating "paradise" of Cocoon. In addition to the world's real name, the magazine offers details on some of the locations you'll traverse, and some of the activities you can undertake.

Pulse's proper name is Grand Pulse. Grand is the right word, judging by the screenshots shown in the magazine. Past trailers have shown massive beasts roaming the fields, but you haven't seen anything yet! Some of the creatures tower like mountains above Lighting and party.

It's unclear if the heroes will have to face off in battle against the larger beasts. This would, honestly, be a bit difficult to imagine (unless Hope were on hand with Alexander!). Screens do so Lightning in combat with a mid-sized wild behemoth that's said to be many times more powerful than the type of creatures you'll find in Cocoon.

You'll also find some familiar FFXIII enemies in the Pulse world. Jump offers a look at the cactus-like Sabotender, known in the West as Cactuar. While having the same design as past Sabotenders, the Pulse Sabotender is huge -- many times larger than a standard-sized Sabotender. It appears that the smaller kind also appears in the game, and possibly in the same battle!

While down in Pulse, you'll end up visiting Yashias Mountain. Once home to a great civilization, all you'll find here now are a city in ruins and home to Shigai dens. The Shigai, you'll recall, are the ghostly creatures into which the l'Cie transform when they fail to fulfill their objective.

Pulse is home to a mission system. Scattered around the land, you'll find special obelisks. Speak to these, and you'll be able to take on missions. The missions give you rewards for taking out particular enemies. There appears to be a full gameplay system surrounding this, as screens show a mission briefing screen and graded rankings.

The obelisks fit into the story. The l'Cie, after becoming a Shigai, eventually are crystalized into the obelisks.

That's presumably unless you kill them in battle.

As always, Jump reveals tend to gloss over the details. It just so happens that Famitsu is promising a huge 19 spread in its next issue. Expect more details on Pulse and the mission system then.
Final Fantasy XIII: The Real Pulse (andriasang.com blog, 11.19.2009)

11-19-2009   #54 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

That is a FREAKIN' HUGE CACTUAR.

It's bigger than the FF8 one @_@;

11-19-2009   #55 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
That is a FREAKIN' HUGE CACTUAR.

It's bigger than the FF8 one @_@;
http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/38...s/jcactuar.jpg

I guess you're right. XD

11-20-2009   #56 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

PlayStation®3 BUNDLE PACK FEATURING FINAL FANTASY XIII Available in Singapore on December 17, 2009 Ceramic White PS3 with 250 GB Hard Disk Drive And FINAL FANTASY XIII Comes in One Box

Quote:
Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Limited (SCEH) today announced that a “PlayStation®3 FINAL FANTASY XIII LIGHTNING EDITION” bundle pack will be available on 17th Dec, in Singapore at a recommended retail price of SG$685. The bundle pack will include the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system and FINAL FANTASY XIII software title for PS3 and will be a limited time offer.

FINAL FANTASY XIII from SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. is the newest edition of the FINAL FANTASY franchise which has sold over 85 million units*1 worldwide. Taking advantage of the powerful processor in the PS3 system, the game features stunning visual graphics, a newly evolved battle system, and delivers a whole new gaming experience to PS3 users.

The PS3 system, bundled with the FINAL FANTASY XIII software title, comes in a special new Ceramic White color with the game’s heroine, “Lightning,” printed on the surface of the system. This limited model will offer all of the features and functionalities of the latest PS3, with the additional 250GB storage hard disk drive, to accommodate more games, movies, anime, personal photos and music, as well as entertainment content and services downloadable from PlayStation®Store.

With the “PlayStation®3 FINAL FANTASY XIII LIGHTNING EDITION” bundle pack, SCEH continues to expand the PS3 platform and creates new boundaries for computer entertainment for this holiday season.

Product Outline

“PlayStation®3 FINAL FANTASY XIII LIGHTNING EDITION” Bundle Pack
Product name: 「PlayStation®3」 FINAL FANTASY XIII LIGHTNING EDITION
Product code: CECH-2006B FF
Release Date: December 17, 2009 (Thur)
Recommended retail price: SG$685
Included:
・ PlayStation®3 x 1 (Color: Ceramic White)
With special print of the FINAL FANTASY XIII heroine, “Lightning,” on the surface
Hard Disk Drive capacity 250GB
・ FINAL FANTASY XIII software for PS3 x 1
・ DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless Controller x1 (Color: Ceramic White)
・ Power cord x 1
・ AV cable x 1
・ USB cable x 1
Creative supervisor SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.

About the Software

Title name: FINAL FINTASY XIII
Release Date: December 17, 2009 (Thur)
Recommended retail price: SG$133
Developer: SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
Copyright: ©2009 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
Official Home Page: www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13
More @: PlayStation®3 BUNDLE PACK FEATURING FINAL FANTASY XIII Available in Singapore on December 17, 2009 Ceramic White PS3 with 250 GB Hard Disk Drive And FINAL FANTASY XIII Comes in One Box :: Press Release :: PlayStation Asia - Singapore

Hooray for HK & SG! No need to import this in from Japan for SGD 900+ yay!

11-26-2009   #57 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Everyone and their mom gets summons. I saw Alexander future-fied.
Also...

THIS CID IS BLOODY FABULOUS! I approve.

12-17-2009   #58 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Saw a bit of the gameplay today at one of the retailers I'm a regular of. Looks impressive indeed.

Anyone got it yet?

12-17-2009   #59 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

that ffxiii ps3 is just so sexy. i can't resist

12-20-2009   #60 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

I still don't get how versus is ff13....going to be same world?

So i watch most of the game these few days and the ending just now nice indeed...too bad i got no ps3 lol.