Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-27-2009   #21 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

A very very pretty PS3 Slim.

Price isn't pretty at all.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2009   #22 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, it does look very nice. I'm so looking forward to playing this /nerd.

I <3 KUDA

09-28-2009   #23 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Trailer from Tokyo Game Show '09

IN HD!!!!!!

09-28-2009   #24 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Most laggy video ever.

somewhat off topic but anyone got any news on Versus or Agito? :O

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

09-30-2009   #25 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

More Screenies here! Courtesy of Siliconera

'Sif we need any more lol

I might just buy a PS3 just for this game. And for Ratchet and Clank. And MGS. And the new Front Mission.

Oh and Paul I have no idea what you're talking about. o_o

Wait actually never mind, Vindicta posted a tread about FF13 Versus.

10-02-2009   #26 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

I bought a PS3 like 2 years ago just for this game, and I haven't touched my PS3 at all, since this game hasn't been released yet. Lols. Sigh, honestly they need to stop teasing us ;o;

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

10-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon.com
This item will be released on June 20, 2010

Official pricing and release date have not been announced by the publisher. These are estimates only and subject to change.
More @ Amazon.com: Final Fantasy XIII: Video Games

10-09-2009   #28 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

The rights to secure Lightning pink can be yours for a price.

Quote:
How much would you be willing to pay for a chance at pre-ordering that sexy Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Edition hardware bundle?

Read that a second time before answering! You're not bidding on the bundle itself. You're not even bidding on a pre-order ticket. You're bidding on the right to pre-order.

The current going price for the right to pre-order the bundle appears to be about Ą8,000. There are a whole bunch of such auctions at Yahoo Auctions right now.

So why would one want the "right to pre-order" the bundle? I'm not 100% sure, but this could have something to do with the tiered pre-order system Square Enix imposes for its more in-demand items.

For the FFXIII bundle, the Square Enix e-Store order page lists four pre-order phases. Ultimate Members were able to order starting September 24. This was followed by Gold and Silver Members on, respectively, September 28 and October 1. Today marked the start of pre-orders for the lowest level, Bronze Members.

By bidding on this auction, you're presumably bidding on the right to secure a pre-order from a Bronze or higher member. In case you haven't been stocking up on Square Enix Member Points (accumlated when you buy Square Enix product and register the serial numbers at the Square Enix Members site), this is the only way to make sure you get a pre-order through the Square Enix e-Store.

In all the auctions I've seen, winners have to pay, in addition to the closing price, the full Ą41,600 of the bundle. The auctioneers will even have the product shipped directly you from Square Enix. In effect, you're paying someone a middleman fee. When you consider the premium you'd probably have to pay to get the system at auction following release, Ą8,000 might not be such a bad idea.

The Lightning bundle became available for pre-order at some retailers outside of the Square Enix e-Store starting today. Amazon is one example, but the system quickly sold out. As of this writing, it's the number one product in the site's video game best seller list.
More @ People Auctioning Rights to Pre-order Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Pack (andriasang.com blog, 10.06.2009)

10-11-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

If you seriously cant wait then pre order it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

10-14-2009   #30 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

I want the slim white PS3.. I wish they wont get as rare as the limited edition FF7 PSP's..xD

11-06-2009   #31 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Final Fantasy XIII: Meet the Crystalium System

Quote:
Final Fantasy XIII doesn't have the concept of "character levels." So how do you power your characters up?

Weekly Shounen Jump provides the answer in its latest issue, which reveals the game's Crystalium System. You use this system to give your characters new skills and abilities.

As you defeat enemies in battle, you earn Crystal Points (CP). These can be exchanged for new skills and abilities, shown on a circular chart in the Crystalium management screen. As you learn certain skills, new paths on the chart open up.

In addition to earning new skills like "Fire," you can also use this system to increase your characters' parameters. The screenshots in Jump show options for increasing character HP.

Character growth appears to be done on a per role basis. This is my speculation based off the screenshots, but it appears that each character can be raised individually in the various battle roles (Blaster, Defender, Attacker, and so-forth).

As an example of the growth system, the magazine details how a Blaster can earn the ability to cast Fire. As you use the Crystalium system to build up a character as a Blaster, you'll eventually be able to unlock the Fire skill. Keep on building up the character, and you'll unlock more advanced versions of Fire.

Typical of Jump's coverage, the specifics of the system are unclear at present. Famitsu usually comes through with details shortly after Jump, so we'll likely get an update later this week.
Final Fantasy XIII: Meet the Crystalium System (andriasang.com blog, 11.01.2009)

Last edited by Vindicta™; 11-11-2009 at 05:28 PM.

11-07-2009   #32 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
A puzzle for FINAL FANTASY XIII fans!

Posted on November 6, 2009 3:26 PM in Memberland

Solve this anagram to find out what lies ahead: A Henchmen Inventor Tent Unto

Check back on Monday for the answer!
Blog | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS

FFXIII Anagram Solved: Announcement Nov Thirteenth

Quote:
Well that didn't take long. Forum members hintonmj and Squirrel Emperor have already worked out the anagram posted by Square Enix about an hour ago. The anagram says "Announcement Nov Thirteenth" so we're obviously going to find out something then.

It could be plenty of things ranging from the announcement of an English demo or the confirmation of a Western release date but it looks like we'll have to wait a week to find out what they're holding from us.
FFXIII Anagram Solved: Announcement Nov Thirteenth - Final Fantasy XIII: News, Trailers & Screens ~ Final Fantasy-XIII.net

11-07-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Corwin is on a distinguished road
IGN: LordCorwin/DonaldMorgan
Class: Gladiator/Shaman to_buffalo
Level: 191/28
Guild: AnimeFuel

That Crystalium system seems awfully reminiscent of both the sphere grid system from FFX and the Job board I think it was called(don't remember) from FFXII. Yes, admittedly both of those games also dealt with actual character lvls, but only as a means to increase base stats and put limits on what lvl gear you could use, so how is this really a new system in Square-Enix's mind?

11-07-2009   #34 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Final Fantasy XIII Includes Final Fantasy XIV Campaign Code

Quote:
Square Enix is bringing together two Final Fantasy games for an unlikely pairing. This week's Jump Magazine reveals that the first print run of Final Fantasy XIII will include a campaign code for Final Fantasy XIV.

And that's about it. The magazine doesn't say what exactly the campaign code will get you.

Jump also offers its latest look a XIII. In the spotlight this week are Chocobos and Hope.

According to the magazine, Chocobos will appear in the fields of FFXIII's vast Pulse world, where they'll apparently act as transportation. FFXIII's Chocobos have a life gauge which goes down whenever you run into an enemy. Once this reaches zero, the Chocobo will flee.

For Hope, the magazine offers a first look at the character's summon. Hope has the honor of pairing up with Alexander, whose Driving Mode transformation appears to be a fortress. Hope hops into the cockpit and can take out airborne enemies with cannon blasts. It's unclear at this point if the fortress can move (like Metroplex -- man that would be neat!)

Also appearing in this week's issue is proof that Cocoon does have some natural habitats. One area of Cocoon that you'll visit in your journeys is a natural area known as Sanless (I'm not sure about the proper Latin form for this -- the official English name will probably be different). There's apparently a terminal here which can control the weather, and the fal'Cie have access to it. You'll also find lots of strange monsters here, possibly the result of experimentation by the government.

Famitsu is promising a huge blowout on FFXIII for its next issue, so expect all the typical Jump vagueness to be cleared up then.
Final Fantasy XIII Includes Final Fantasy XIV Campaign Code (andriasang.com blog, 11.07.2009)

English & Japanese Cast For FFXIII

More @ Fainaru fantaj&#xEE; XIII (2010) (VG) - Full cast and crew

11-07-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Volgin will become famous soon enough
IGN: Nikkita
Class: Fiona
Level: Mehh
Guild: Wet

My God, I can't wait for this...and Final Fantasy XIV

11-10-2009   #36 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
And the answer is...

Posted on November 9, 2009 12:21 PM in On the Record

As many have figured out, the correct answer is:

ANNOUNCEMENT NOV THIRTEENTH

Stay tuned this Friday, November 13th for a FINAL FANTASY XIII announcement you won't want to miss!
Blog | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS

FFXIII English Site: FINAL FANTASY XIII | SQUARE ENIX

11-11-2009   #37 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Square Enix Adding "Final Touches" To Western FFXIII

Quote:
Japan gets Final Fantasy XIII this year. Lucky sods. Western fans have to suck it up, wait it out. How long? Maybe not that long, if comments from his Imperial Hotness, Yoichi Wada, are anything to go by.

Speaking with GI.biz, Wada said "We've completed the master of the Japanese version, and for the US and European versions we're just adding the final touches.

"The last stage of development has gone very smoothly this time".

Excellent news! Then again, this game has been in development for nearly four years already..."final touches" could be a relative term in Square Enix lingo.
Square Enix Adding "Final Touches" To Western FFXIII - final fantasy XIII - Kotaku

11-11-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Eden EternalTrickster OnlineAionAtlantica Online

Obscura will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Obscura
IGN: Pie Is A Lie
Class: Awesomeness lt_knight
Level: R4
Guild: Symphony

Hopes this Friday is a North American release date*

11-13-2009   #39 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Build up your weapons to make Lightning stronger and Snow more fashionable.

Quote:
Square Enix keeps on finding new things to reveal for Final Fantasy XIII. Joining this week's full unveiling for the Crystarium System in Famitsu comes the latest update from Jump, covering the game's weapon system.

FFXIII lets you make modifications to your weapons. You do this by combining materials that enemies leave behind and that you find in treasure boxes. You'll find over 100 such materials in the game. Depending on your combinations, your weapons will rise in experience and become stronger.

The magazine provides examples of weapon evolution for two characters, Lightning and Snow.

Lightning starts off with her "Blaze Edge" sword. After modifications, this weapon will turn into the more powerful Slash Carbine. The two weapons look completely different.

As his "weapon," Snow uses a special coat that can up the status of its wearer. Make modifications to the coat, and in addition to growing more powerful, its color and patterns change.

As with the Crystarium System update from a couple of weeks back, Jump leaves out the details for the weapon modification system. For a closer look, we'll presumably have to wait for Famitsu either next week or the week after.

In addition to the weapon system, Jump provides a look this week at a new ruins area of Cocoon. This area is located deep beneath the ground. It houses a number of the freakish Shigai creatures. You'll recall that Shigai are what l'Cie become when they are unable to fulfill their assigned task.

Of greater note, it also appears that there's a fal'Cie in the underground.
Final Fantasy XIII Weapon System Revealed (andriasang.com blog, 11.13.2009)

11-13-2009   #40 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Honestly, I'm just not looking forward to this game... :/