Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion
Default Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Quote:
The Curious Village involves the game's eponymous character and his assistant Luke searching the village of St. Mystere for the "Golden Apple", a treasure claimed to be left by the late Baron Reinhold for anyone that can deduce the puzzles that he left behind to find it. The player moves the pair through the village to talk to villagers and search areas, often leading to puzzles that the player must solve, using optional but limited hints, in order to progress in the game.
This game is by far one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. You never know whats going to happen next, even though the game my be frustrating at times because of the puzzles, once you get through them. It gets more and more fun. If you don't like puzzles, don't play this game. There are so many puzzles, your brain would probably explode. But to those who do love puzzles. I recommend it. The ending was so epic.

EDIT: Japan has already had their second series of Professor Layton games entitled; Professor Layton and the Pandora's Box. Or something like that. The third Professor Layton is coming in Japan soon!??!?!?!?!

Last edited by Azix; 07-27-2008 at 01:00 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

*high-fives* This is one of my favorite games of all time. Too bad it was so short. >.< (I finished all 135 puzzles in two days.) I check back every Sunday for the weekly puzzle. By the way, has anyone gotten the new one yet? I'm still trying to figure it out. :\ I thought the answer was "soup", but no... *sigh* I haven't made any other guesses because I can't think of any other reasonable answer at the moment. D:

07-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sion has a spectacular aura aboutSion has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sion Send a message via MSN to Sion
IGN: Seeo
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 57
Guild: Frenchbread

I've never played this before, but I've read about it and see that Level 5 developed it. So it must be awesome. I've actually never really been too interested in these types of games. But many friends say they're pretty fun. I may have to give this a try.
Looks like a softcore Case Closed.

~Sion