ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Game Discussion

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2009   #21 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Hmm, i went ahead and used my own characters rather than any of the pre-created ones, better stats from what i see

Anyways, does anyone know if the "donate" feature in the infirmary help with the success rate of treatment? o_o

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-11-2009   #22 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Hm, Imma try this out right now. o.o

06-11-2009   #23 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Too much information not known for this game >_>. Like, what the hell increases accuracy, or the stat formulas, and crap.

When the game almost got to a normal difficulty level, they kicked me in the ass and upped it T_T. Finally got decent weapons for everyone but my archer, so all should've been smooth sailing...The came the cave. God damn, it's like starting the game over again. Now I need h4x armor and better weapons.

This game has more than 80 hours of gameplay for sure >_>....

06-11-2009   #24 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

sounds like this game is giving people an actual challange o.o .. but it seems a bit harsh o___o ..

06-11-2009   #25 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Donate actually gives you EXP...

06-11-2009   #26 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of

Gah, I suck bad.

Only 15 minutes in and two of my party members already died to anteaters ._.

06-11-2009   #27 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Oh, why, HELLO THAR CLASS OF HEROES 2.

It has more majors and crap. Releases sometime in June in japan. Will Atlus translate the sequel? ._.

06-11-2009   #28 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

What the ffff, right after Class of Heroes got translated.

CoH2 LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. IT HAS ANIMATION.

06-12-2009   #29 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
It's like...god. My whole party started with daggers and staves. My friggen archer has a dagger. Useless till I get a weapon for them. And what a surprise, it's bloody FFFFING hard to buy or even make a weapon. Takes like 3K to buy a weapon...you start with 500. You get like 1-2 gold per mosnter killed, and that's only on certain monsters. You can find stuff to sell, but 99% of that will be crap sold for like 1G or something. Creating weapons needs these broken versions of them, and I haven't found any in the dungeons, so god damn, how the hell are you supposed to get any decent friggen equipment without spending 1903810923821 hours on it?

....DAMN!
Lol, what you can do to make more money is make new characters. Deequip them and sell their default weapons/clothes. Expel those characters and repeat the process.

06-12-2009   #30 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Don't you get like... 60g each time? <_<"

06-12-2009   #31 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
Don't you get like... 60g each time? <_<"
YEAH!.

06-12-2009   #32 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
Lol, what you can do to make more money is make new characters. Deequip them and sell their default weapons/clothes. Expel those characters and repeat the process.
Too troublesome, and I'd rather not break the game like this. I don't even think it's that helpful, as I've read that shops don't restock on equipment, and I don't think they get better equips over time.

Oh, center map of the cave is a huge increase in difficulty too >_>....bosses are insane, or at least that thief for the quest. Bastard can cast a spell that hits all your party members for 70 >_>...

On the other hand, I got a short bow and +6 arrows I found for my archer. 42-111 damage. HHHRRRNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Last edited by RoflKnife; 06-12-2009 at 02:58 PM.

06-12-2009   #33 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

The Hell is that +6? Where'd you get that?

06-13-2009   #34 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

The +# is just upgrade to the items. Seems to add like 1 or 2 points of damage. You can upgrade the item in the laboratory, or find it like I did. Finding equipment is rare in the dungeons though. Also, I found a +9 slingshot .

And DAMN THIS GAME! Turns out the dungeons you explore aren't labyrinths, there are warps in those dungeons that bring you to the REAL labyrinths. They all seem gimmicky in some way =/. The first one you visit (Part of quest needed to advance storyline) is really tough because you're going into a labyrinth ahead of the beginner ones. All the labyrinths have like level 8 monsters and crap too. Oh, and you get no maps for labyrinths either, so the sight spell is a MUST. I heard there's an Omega Map item that shows the map for every single map in the game though, including labyrinths.

06-14-2009   #35 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

What i'm really having trouble with this game are the maps. The 2nd and 3rd dungeon are really annoying because i have no map,last time i went in for about a hour with no problem, but i never managed to get out and died o_o...

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun