IAH's Granado Espada:
+ Faar advanced in updates (They've had v3.3 for weeks now. And they're getting v3.4 soon.)
+ With the updates, they also have the AGI-buff, giving high-AGI characters damage bonuses and more characters (Claire, Selva, Nar, Ania, etc.)
+ Better host, imo. (IAH knows how to handle their community with events in-game and real life).
+ More lively, at least when it's daytime for SEA.
+ 20% more EXP, along with a free 100% EXP Manual for 15-days when you start out new.
- Suffers from a horrible economy, being cash-driven.
- sGE has many bots. More than SotNW.
- SEA-based, so unless you live there, you won't have the advantage of buying cash via prepaid cards or participate in any of their mall-events and stuff.
K2's Sword of the New World:
+ Majority of MMOG plays here~ o/
+ If you live in NA, Target Prepaid Giftcards get you quite a bit of gold for cash. (30 bucks for 13.1k)
+ Compared to sGE, SotNW's economy isn't as bad.
+ Moogles Clan hosts several vet-races in which we donate free vet scrolls for grinding.
+ I primarily play SotNW. `-`
- K2 isn't known for their translations
- Pretty slow in updates
- Trickling population due to lack of updates
- We're promised the last part of 2.9 by the end of this month (while we were originally promised it in the end of February?)
If you don't mind playing by yourself and being independent, go for sGE, definitely.
If you want the company of moi*, go to SotNW.
*I do play sGE and SotNW, but I'm more able to support people in SotNW with my availability of cash and money.
FFXIV(Midgardsormr): Euler Breslau - 60 SMN, AST, SCH, WHM, BRD, BLM, CUL, GSM, BTN, MIN, LTW, CRP, WVR
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!