Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about
Default ~~Ez2On~~

Anybody enjoy Trance / Techno / Anime mixes?
Then I think this game is perfect for you!
I really love the trailer, and think they did a good job on the promotion vid...

Promo Video

Intro Video

One of my fav songs!!!

Iono, maybe it's just cause i absolutely LOVE trance, but man, this game RULES.

Anybody want to play this with me? I'm actually playing this just for the songs, but hey, game doesn't look that bad.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

i fail to see the purpose of bringing a djmax look-alike to the computer ._. theres plenty other games out there that are like this... i think O2Jam was one...
Though I might play it... but i was never really good at these types of things using a keyboard...
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

06-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Theres already a DJ Max Trilogy for the PC.

And an official turntable for it too!

06-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Not bad for a DJ max clone. The main aspect of it for me was that it was online, free, and constantly updated.

So far, I think the song selection is decent. Some you like, some you don't. You need to do a 1 time download for songs to play them, as the install only comes with a handful.

Songs have a certain play limit on each of them, by default 3. You can increase the limit by leveling or something. You get ____ limit play each day, and it resets every day.

There is no form of fever that I know of.

Oh also, DJ Max experience hardly helps (Unless you played trilogy or DJ max online). The keyboard feel and play is just so different, in a way that negates your experience on the PSP. Probably just takes some getting use to. In contrast, I could 8B songs in DJ Max and max combo a majority (If not all) of the 4/5B songs with some of 6, but here, I can't max out some low level 4B songs currently.

06-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Not bad for a DJ max clone. The main aspect of it for me was that it was online, free, and constantly updated.

So far, I think the song selection is decent. Some you like, some you don't. You need to do a 1 time download for songs to play them, as the install only comes with a handful.

Songs have a certain play limit on each of them, by default 3. You can increase the limit by leveling or something. You get ____ limit play each day, and it resets every day.

There is no form of fever that I know of.

Oh also, DJ Max experience hardly helps (Unless you played trilogy or DJ max online). The keyboard feel and play is just so different, in a way that negates your experience on the PSP. Probably just takes some getting use to. In contrast, I could 8B songs in DJ Max and max combo a majority (If not all) of the 4/5B songs with some of 6, but here, I can't max out some low level 4B songs currently.
Ooh, you played this?
Can you help me dl this?
I'm having a hard time...

06-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

T_T I'm hooked on this now, and the song selection is better than I thought.

06-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

You're starting to play again D:?