ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Game Discussion (http://ggftw.com/forum/game-discussion/)
-   -   ~~Ez2On~~ (http://ggftw.com/forum/game-discussion/48934-ez2on.html)

Maiyu 06-06-2009 12:57 AM

~~Ez2On~~

Anybody enjoy Trance / Techno / Anime mixes?
Then I think this game is perfect for you!
I really love the trailer, and think they did a good job on the promotion vid...

Promo Video

Intro Video

One of my fav songs!!!

Iono, maybe it's just cause i absolutely LOVE trance, but man, this game RULES.

Anybody want to play this with me? I'm actually playing this just for the songs, but hey, game doesn't look that bad.

Seim 06-06-2009 04:03 AM

i fail to see the purpose of bringing a djmax look-alike to the computer ._. theres plenty other games out there that are like this... i think O2Jam was one...
Though I might play it... but i was never really good at these types of things using a keyboard...

Vindicta™ 06-06-2009 05:14 AM

Theres already a DJ Max Trilogy for the PC.

And an official turntable for it too!

RoflKnife 06-07-2009 01:24 PM

Not bad for a DJ max clone. The main aspect of it for me was that it was online, free, and constantly updated.

So far, I think the song selection is decent. Some you like, some you don't. You need to do a 1 time download for songs to play them, as the install only comes with a handful.

Songs have a certain play limit on each of them, by default 3. You can increase the limit by leveling or something. You get ____ limit play each day, and it resets every day.

There is no form of fever that I know of.

Oh also, DJ Max experience hardly helps (Unless you played trilogy or DJ max online). The keyboard feel and play is just so different, in a way that negates your experience on the PSP. Probably just takes some getting use to. In contrast, I could 8B songs in DJ Max and max combo a majority (If not all) of the 4/5B songs with some of 6, but here, I can't max out some low level 4B songs currently.

Maiyu 06-07-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoflKnife (Post 855560)
Not bad for a DJ max clone. The main aspect of it for me was that it was online, free, and constantly updated.

So far, I think the song selection is decent. Some you like, some you don't. You need to do a 1 time download for songs to play them, as the install only comes with a handful.

Songs have a certain play limit on each of them, by default 3. You can increase the limit by leveling or something. You get ____ limit play each day, and it resets every day.

There is no form of fever that I know of.

Oh also, DJ Max experience hardly helps (Unless you played trilogy or DJ max online). The keyboard feel and play is just so different, in a way that negates your experience on the PSP. Probably just takes some getting use to. In contrast, I could 8B songs in DJ Max and max combo a majority (If not all) of the 4/5B songs with some of 6, but here, I can't max out some low level 4B songs currently.

Ooh, you played this?
Can you help me dl this?
I'm having a hard time...

RoflKnife 06-09-2009 06:22 PM

T_T I'm hooked on this now, and the song selection is better than I thought.

Maiyu 06-09-2009 11:49 PM

You're starting to play again D:?