Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-10-2014   #361 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I'm disheartened by the lack of new classes just yet.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-11-2014   #362 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
I'm disheartened by the lack of new classes just yet.
There are 2 new announced classes though so I mean

it just hasnt happened yet

07-11-2014   #363 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

I've been tempted to buy the game, but due to being a fresh uni graduate i've got to choose between this and buying a 3ds.

Would you guys say that this game is worth more than a 3ds, or less?

07-11-2014   #364 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

A 3DS is a system, this is 1 game. I don't even know why you would have to choose, 3DS costs substantially more. It's not like its 2 items which are $50 each, one is like $40 and one is $200.

07-11-2014   #365 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future

I would be buying a pre-owned 3ds which would cost about 85$. It's more like: if i buy this, i can't afford that.

Last edited by Krem; 07-11-2014 at 05:35 PM.

07-11-2014   #366 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
I would be buying a pre-owned 3ds which would cost about 85$. It's more like: if i buy this, i can't afford that.
Hell, FF14 will still be there, and still be the same price probably. You probably should've picked it up during the summer steam sale, ahahaha

07-19-2014   #367 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Syrcus Tower zz

Rolled on a caster belt just so I would get an item this weekend. Next item that drops is a monk helmet. FFF

07-19-2014   #368 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I see summoners have a good amount of use with Ramuh. Titan has a good time tanking because of the decrease in damage from AoEs.

Ramuh is a 100% AoE boss.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

07-19-2014   #369 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Also my guild bought a house, and if all goes well I'll have my own private quarters by next weekend. Got about 400-500k worth of aetheryte rings to sell ahaha

07-22-2014   #370 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Scored some Guardian Breeches of Striking this week from Syrcus, I'm completely satisfied. Brings my item level to 85. should close in on 90 this week as I get new earrings and upgrade the relic weapon. :o

08-01-2014   #371 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but if you've got any friends interested in trying to game out for themselves FFXIV now has a free trial.

Play FINAL FANTASY XIV for Free | Square Enix

14-day free trial; restriction found:
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Support Center

Quote:
The FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Free Trial restrictions are as follows:
The Free Trial period lasts for 14 calendar days from the day of Free Trial account setup. (time is not calculated by time spent in-game)
Any upgrade to the full retail version of the game during the Free Trial shall result in the loss of any unused Free Trial time.
Free Trial users cannot use paid optional services (hiring additional retainers, etc.)
Free Trial users are unable to log in to the Lodestone and the official forums.

The following in-game restrictions apply during the Free Trial:
(error messages may appear when attempting to use certain features)

[Character Creation Restriction]
- Up to eight playable characters, restricted to one playable character per World, can be created with a Free Trial account.
- In order to keep playing with the same in-game and character data in the full version, players have ninety (90) days after the Free Trial expires to upgrade to the full retail version of the game.

[Level Cap]
- Class levels are capped at level 20 for Free Trial characters.

[Currency Cap]
- Gil (in-game currency) is capped at 20,000 for Free Trial characters.

[Chat Restrictions]
- The chat options /shout, /yell, and /tell cannot be used by Free Trial characters.

[Market Board Restrictions]
- The Market Board cannot be used by Free Trial characters.

[Trading Restrictions]
- Trades cannot be made with or by Free Trial characters.

[Moogle Delivery Service Restrictions]
- The Moogle Delivery Service cannot be used by Free Trial characters.

[Retainer Restrictions]
- Retainers cannot be used or hired by Free Trial characters.

[Linkshell Restrictions]
- Linkshells cannot be created by Free Trial characters.
+ However, Free Trial characters can join already existing linkshells.

[Free Company Restrictions]
- Free Trial characters cannot join free companies.

[Party Restrictions]
- Free Trial users cannot invite other players to their party.
- Free Trial users cannot recruit party members via the Party Finder.
+ However, Free Trial users can be invited to parties and use the Duty Finder feature. (in-game matchmaking system)

Please note that all of these restrictions will be removed after upgrading to the full version.

08-01-2014   #372 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Those restrictions are a bit too harsh...

08-01-2014   #373 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Those restrictions are a bit too harsh...
They're pretty standard, tbh.

08-02-2014   #374 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

ah, chat restrictions.. that would prevent people from bot spamming a lil..

i should probably start playing this again...

08-03-2014   #375 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
ah, chat restrictions.. that would prevent people from bot spamming a lil..

i should probably start playing this again...
Siren server 4 lyfe. Me and Fineti are on there and so is Dani's character though she never plays.

08-03-2014   #376 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Getting my gear updated, got the guardian's gloves and weathered gloam tabard today:

08-04-2014   #377 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleMapleStoryMabinogiLunia

Strawberry has a spectacular aura aboutStrawberry has a spectacular aura about
Class: Bard

I haven't splurged this many hours into a game in a long time. It's awesome.

08-07-2014   #378 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

that outfit looks nice. I am considering a server transfer.. just gotta figure out if to siren or gilgamesh with a friend... ahhh decisions~

08-07-2014   #379 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

FFXIV needs a Battle.net/RealID feature like Blizzard uses for WoW where you can add anyone from any server to a friend's list and you can even party with them in cross-server areas or queue with them for things via Duty Finder-type stuff.

I'm on Midgardsomr. Was originally on Siren but it was a very quiet and empty server, and some old friends started on Midgardsomr with a coil static and everything so I switched over.

08-08-2014   #380 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

FINAL FANTASY XIV Anniversary

tons of events yay