Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-22-2013   #341 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone | Ryoko Nee

Might transfer to Exodus whenever squeeeeenix decides to start that up.
But that will be after I decide whether or not I want to actually sub since my 3 weeks already ended.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-23-2013   #342 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I don't suppose any of you have dug up the titan theme lyrics, or were crazy enough to try deciphering them yourselves? SQUEEENIX better give them official lyrics soon.

I got:

????? with a heart of black and a stare that's cold
cold are the hands that crafted your soul ????
tempered in the rooms where the mountains call where the ???? keeps soaring so (actually making sense story wise, souls are tempered for worshipping primals?)
??? through the blazing sun
round em up for annihilation

into the dark of an endless slate
with the coarse of the land on the filth we slay (are these lines earth/rock puns?)
signs of the earth melt soon before you
??????
??? your lord commands there's no salvation for the sons of man
skies will tremble and the earth will quake
from the crumbling walls no one escapes

Either these lyrics actually make a lot of sense, or this is a carefully crafted piece of garbled engrish.

09-24-2013   #343 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone | Aska Vesaryn CANT STOP CRAFTING

Still waiting for SQUEENIX to come out with that "Mid-September" world transfer.

09-24-2013   #344 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone | Aska Vesaryn CANT STOP CRAFTING

Still waiting for SQUEENIX to come out with that "Mid-September" world transfer.
****ing tryhard LOL.

I can make 2 star on my goldsmith now, full HQ set. Just need to start stacking materia like crazy.

09-24-2013   #345 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

You're just jealous that I can have a lab coat and coat tails.

09-24-2013   #346 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
You're just jealous that I can have a lab coat and coat tails.
I'm just doing culinary so I can have the best hat in the game.

10-05-2013   #347 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Just gonna say this out of personal frustration, but the crafter/gatherer linkshell is not the place for you to put together your raid parties zzz

10-05-2013   #348 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

people already purchased the 90d renewals and are running around with that floating eye mount.. At first I was like.. really? how did they get that.. then i realized it was from the vet. rewards.. lol;;

10-05-2013   #349 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Rich people really do pay out the ass for melds and full equipment sets lol.

10-20-2013   #350 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

new event. Oct. 18th ~ Nov. 1st

All Saints' Wake Returns to Eorzea

10-20-2013   #351 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Is there a website where you can preview armor sets on characters?

10-21-2013   #352 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

I dont know if there are images to view sets. Im sure there is somewhere on the net for them.. i know a database though.

Final Fantasy XIV : A Realm Reborn (FFXIV ARR) Database

10-24-2013   #353 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

New AF2?

Spoiler!

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

10-25-2013   #354 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Possibly CT drops or future i100 equipment from the looks of it. Probably CT though.

11-18-2013   #355 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Lightning Strikes FATE Arrives Today On Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - News - Final Fantasy Union - Final Fantasy News, Music, Guides & More

Quote:
Today, 14th November, marks the first day of the special FATE event in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn featuring Lightning Farron as her game releases late next week.

The FATE, aptly named Lightning Strikes, is divided into four chapters which will each be released on a different day leading up to the Japanese release of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. According to the Official Final Fantasy XIV website, the event involves searching for the mysterious rogue adventurer who is roaming the land. It’s your job to figure who she is and why she’s here.

By completing the event, you’ll earn a number of things including Lightning’s costume if you’re character is female and Snow’s costume if you’re male along with a variety of weapons.

The event will run from today, 14th November, until the 9th December. Chapter 2 will release on 16th November, Chapter 3 will release on 18th November, and Chapter 4 will release on 20th November leaving Japanese fans a day to complete all of it before settling down with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

Anyone who misses out on this event, don’t worry as it will be coming back in February 2014 to celebrate the western release of the game.

11-19-2013   #356 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Pretty late news to be honest, and this is a pretty late reply lol. Doesn't seem like much gg members play FFXIV though.

Anyways, nothing to do in this game right now other than spam WP for Myth tomes then log off.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

12-06-2013   #357 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Patch 2.1 Trailer!

07-04-2014   #358 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

bump.

If anyone else is still playing (I know I'll be resubbing in a few days because some friends have been wanting me back on), the preliminary Patch 2.3 notes are out. According to the Facebook, it should be implemented this coming Tuesday!

FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone | Patch 2.3 Notes (Preliminary) (07/04/2014)

07-04-2014   #359 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I'm going to be in it for the new PvP for sure. Can't believe they're already dropping a harder version of Second Coil.

Also, that item list really alludes to a summer event, can't wait :O

SIREN SERVER 4LIFE

07-05-2014   #360 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone | Patch 2.3 Notes (Preliminary) (07/04/2014)

I like this part Players can now interact with NPCs while mounted.