Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-23-2013   #281 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Finally grabbed my early access code amazon forgot to give me.

Now the only problem left would be deciding what server to play as I missed out on the previous tests.

Believe I'm should be aiming for those with the lowest ping? So based on FFXIV:ARR Server Status, either Gilgamesh, which I've heard is pretty much the most popular server or the new one Exodus which I haven't heard anything about other than it being new.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-24-2013   #282 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Gilgamesh was the first to get smacked with a character creation freeze temp so people cant make characters on there for awhile.. lmao.

08-24-2013   #283 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I've been planning on taking a break from WoW about a month or two after this next patch hits mid-September, and was considering switching to FFXIV for a few months or at least until there's info about the next expansion for WoW.

Will buying the digital download also get me a month of play time or do I have to purchase a subscription on top of it? I was looking at the "Service Fees" section of the main site and it says that "Entry" is $12.99 for 30 days where you're capped at 1 character per server, but at the top of the table it lists "Standard" for $12.99 for 180 days and then increases in price as the list goes down while the subscription days decreases. Is it supposed to be flipped around or--?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

08-24-2013   #284 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Pretty good SQUEEEEEEEENIX...problem with instances, and then maint within 30 mins to fix...and after the maint it's still broken, eheheHEHEH.

Game comes with 30 days. Look at the type of subscription and days for pricing.

08-24-2013   #285 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Maintenance.

Quote:
At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

As we previously announced on the “Regarding the Instance-Related Issues (Aug. 24)” announcement, we will be conducting maintenance to address the issue wherein players are unable to access instances.

While we previously stated that we will be optimizing the servers prior to the emergency maintenance, we will require additional time to also implement counter measures to decrease the load on the servers.

While we estimate the time frame of the maintenance to be around two and a half hours, we will do our best to complete the maintenance as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros
FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone | Several Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 24)

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

08-24-2013   #286 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy I'm 30 now I can become a dragoon!

2.5hr maintenance

okay..

08-24-2013   #287 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Oh boy, the maint is done, I can do my instance que--

Oh, it's not fixed after 3 maints.

Pretty good SQUEEEENIX.

08-25-2013   #288 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I didn't know legacy players had free early access. What'd you know, SE had 10+ hours of down time for maintenance on the first day. Morons keep shouting this is such a smoother release than most betas they were in. What a joke. Not to mention they're limiting log ins now too LOL.

08-25-2013   #289 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

apparently they fixed some of the duty stuff .. i said some.. lol (and my comp can play this game on low settings, yay)

Ill be on Exodus ign: Eralight Sacrea .. its actually decently populated and less crazies.

Mori: I think its a monthly subscription. You can pay in bulk like 3 n 6 months and it will be reduced because you are paying in advance. Isnt that the usual way p2p works?

Last edited by Tea; 08-25-2013 at 08:51 AM.

08-25-2013   #290 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
Mori: I think its a monthly subscription. You can pay in bulk like 3 n 6 months and it will be reduced because you are paying in advance. Isnt that the usual way p2p works?
I know it's a subscription, but I was just wondering if the base purchase would also include a 30-day or whatever like WoW (and I think Tera and RIFT had that?).

FINAL FANTASY XIV : A REALM REBORN
I was on this page, and under Service Fees it lists that a STANDARD status, it costs $12.99/month for 180 days, $13.99 for 90, and $14.99 for 30; but also ENTRY status for $12.99/month for 30 days.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

08-25-2013   #291 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
I know it's a subscription, but I was just wondering if the base purchase would also include a 30-day or whatever like WoW (and I think Tera and RIFT had that?).

I was on this page, and under Service Fees it lists that a STANDARD status, it costs $12.99/month for 180 days, $13.99 for 90, and $14.99 for 30; but also ENTRY status for $12.99/month for 30 days.
Did you not see the "Max characters" columns? That's the difference.

And here is the game's gameplay in a picture, no need to thank me for saving your time and money!

Last edited by RoflKnife; 08-25-2013 at 01:27 PM.

08-25-2013   #292 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Poor RK. Meanwhile in Siren:

08-25-2013   #293 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka

yes 30days free from purchasing. As far as the service goes, entry is like a basic subscription and its only paid monthly you can switch to standard if you want to create more characters.

@ Harle, Nice character O:

08-27-2013   #294 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Dat Titan fight. Dat multi-stage and changing music. Dem mechanics. And it had some difficulty.

Sunken Temple of Qarn was nice too. Doom mechanic and other stuff.

I have hope for end game dungeons/bosses of this game, especially the hard/nightmare mode versions of the primals.

08-27-2013   #295 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Currently, we have stopped allowing the creation of new characters in the following worlds:

Behemoth
Phoenix
Odin
Shiva
Moogle
Ultros
Cactuar
Cerberus
Ragnarok
Diabolos
Gilgamesh
Leviathan
Balmung
Excalibur
Hyperion
Tonberry
Mandragora
Bahamut
Chocobo

In the event of any changes in the situation, follow-up news posts will be posted here as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
I saw that coming.
Siren Guild ventrilo good stuff.

/ / / Playing: DM

08-27-2013   #296 (permalink)
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Dat Titan fight. Dat multi-stage and changing music. Dem mechanics. And it had some difficulty.

Sunken Temple of Qarn was nice too. Doom mechanic and other stuff.

I have hope for end game dungeons/bosses of this game, especially the hard/nightmare mode versions of the primals.
The fun is just beginning I assure you :l

Squeenix sure does know how to make shit hard.

08-28-2013   #297 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowBro
The fun is just beginning I assure you :l

Squeenix sure does know how to make shit hard.
yea ikr...that puzzle in qarn was like the ****? i'm surprised you haven't hit 50 yet.

08-28-2013   #298 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Welp the next two continue the trend. Although the rest of the bosses continue to have varying degrees of interest, only thought the worm was hard. Gonna rev up my engines for Garuda.

08-28-2013   #299 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Welp the next two continue the trend. Although the rest of the bosses continue to have varying degrees of interest, only thought the worm was hard. Gonna rev up my engines for Garuda.
eh I haven't gotten that deep into the Garuda chain yet. if the airship battle (if there is any) can be half as good as GW2 one then that would be great.

08-28-2013   #300 (permalink)
Special

Garuda is a nice fight =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
yea ikr...that puzzle in qarn was like the ****? i'm surprised you haven't hit 50 yet.
I was 50 on the morning of the 26th lol.