Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-18-2008   #1 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Aszurbane

Aszurbane

New game coming out hosted by Omni-Network (Hoster of AmoraMS). Dunno how this is going to go but apparently you get jobs and its more of a skill game requiring no level ups or whatever.

I will help keep the community posted but they need some suggestions to help make it better.

They mainly need coders to help, but just thought I would throw this out there~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

What's it about? D8>

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

06-18-2008   #3 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Its a skill game apparently, its still in development and we don't know much but I can try to explain what we know...

Its like you pick a time period or something and you pick a job. Then you play around doing stuff??????????????????????????????

Yeah, we don't know much but preview music/pictures are coming out slowly, if you click on the forum you can follow what they all say.

06-18-2008   #4 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

You stole my idea of posting that here, damn squirrel ;___;

Well, like Fuzz said, it's still in develop, but Paul [the owner] is throwing some stuff out, like a pre-soundtrack of a map or something, a screenshot, jobs...

And it's like past-future, you can travel through time, BUT this thing will be only avaible some months after the release.

06-18-2008   #5 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Ah, I see... You start off with like all skills am I right? Then you show everyone how you're so PWN by asljkdhqwh9riqojwroijhasfi everything and ahiqhwoifowjdfpoj BOOOM!

Am I right?

06-18-2008   #6 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

No, its like you get a job and you still have to work but it eliminates the grinding factor... so more fun for the no life and have life people?

06-18-2008   #7 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, I see ^^;;

I guess I'll give it a go.

06-18-2008   #8 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

Music Teaser :3

I'm still searching for the old screenshot that was in the main forum, before it moved to it's own. @_@"

06-18-2008   #9 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

It's apparently being coded from scratch (since they say it's a totally original game) and Omni Network is actually fairly small (less than two dozen staff members).

I'd except this to be "completed" (like, closed/open beta!) sometime later this year, or even next year...

It's interesting, but it reminds me of WoW and totally isn't my style. x_x;