ggFTW (
-   Game Discussion (
-   -   Aszurbane (

Fuzzy 06-18-2008 03:54 PM

New game coming out hosted by Omni-Network (Hoster of AmoraMS). Dunno how this is going to go but apparently you get jobs and its more of a skill game requiring no level ups or whatever.

I will help keep the community posted but they need some suggestions to help make it better.

They mainly need coders to help, but just thought I would throw this out there~

Shazbot 06-18-2008 03:57 PM

What's it about? D8>

Fuzzy 06-18-2008 04:08 PM

Its a skill game apparently, its still in development and we don't know much but I can try to explain what we know...

Its like you pick a time period or something and you pick a job. Then you play around doing stuff??????????????????????????????

Yeah, we don't know much but preview music/pictures are coming out slowly, if you click on the forum you can follow what they all say.

Haiko 06-18-2008 04:49 PM

You stole my idea of posting that here, damn squirrel ;___;

Well, like Fuzz said, it's still in develop, but Paul [the owner] is throwing some stuff out, like a pre-soundtrack of a map or something, a screenshot, jobs...

And it's like past-future, you can travel through time, BUT this thing will be only avaible some months after the release.

Khmer2k1d5 06-18-2008 04:50 PM

Ah, I see... You start off with like all skills am I right? Then you show everyone how you're so PWN by asljkdhqwh9riqojwroijhasfi everything and ahiqhwoifowjdfpoj BOOOM!

Am I right?

Fuzzy 06-18-2008 04:52 PM

No, its like you get a job and you still have to work but it eliminates the grinding factor... so more fun for the no life and have life people?

Khmer2k1d5 06-18-2008 04:53 PM

Lol, I see ^^;;

I guess I'll give it a go.

Haiko 06-18-2008 04:57 PM

Music Teaser :3

I'm still searching for the old screenshot that was in the main forum, before it moved to it's own. @_@"

Azusa 06-18-2008 05:38 PM

It's apparently being coded from scratch (since they say it's a totally original game) and Omni Network is actually fairly small (less than two dozen staff members).

I'd except this to be "completed" (like, closed/open beta!) sometime later this year, or even next year...

It's interesting, but it reminds me of WoW and totally isn't my style. x_x;