Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator
Default Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm

Published by: SEGA
Developed by: Stainless Games
Genre: Puzzle Action
Release Date:
US: December 2007
Also Available On: PC

Quote:
Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm is built off the Lemmings model of casual gaming. You must guide a quintet of Tree Friends -- Flippy, Flaky, Mole, Nutty, and Russell -- safely through 30 perilous levels. You play as Lumpy, though you exist off-screen and act as the hand of God. Equipped with four powers -- freeze, nitro, fire and "action" -- you must neutralize the death traps that threaten the hapless Tree Friends. They are fairly mindless, so it's up to you to quickly judge the best use of your powers to neutralize threats quickly and at the proper time.

The levels in Tree Friends are colorful and of the type you'd see in the saturated, happy land of family friendly animated films. But there is so much blood. In fact, there are about a half-dozen custom deaths in Tree Friends. Oh yes, there will be blood. You only need a lone Tree Friend to reach the exit and beat a level. That may often be the case as the five Friends seem attracted to anything that might prove lethal.

Happy Tree Friends is a strange little game. The gameplay is simplistic -- it really is just a riff on Lemmings -- but it's unbelievably twisted. In "Alls Whale that Ends Whale" one of these massive mammals of the deep has fallen onto a seaside resort. During the Tree Friends escape from this level, they come across the beached whale. You need to cause the beast some pain so an empty pool fills with its blood to allow the Tree Friends to swim across. What makes this all the more horrific is that it's hilarious. It sounds like a horrid offense to marine life, but when you see it in the context of the game, it's riotously funny.
Aww hell, I really MUST GET THIS GAME! XD (A chance to kill my favorite, Flippy? YES PLEASE!!!)

And since is HTF, you know it's gonna be hard to find some SFW screenies. Heres some:

And here's one that's.....a little.....uhmm......I see her brain~ XD
Spoiler!

Woo hoo! Happy Tree Friends, here I come~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2008   #2 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

do want
ill probably just kill em off for the lol /=

07-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

I think you're meant to kill them off~ The programmers put great efforts in coding them dying~ XD

Oh, forgot to mention. This game is on XBOX360. But also available in PC (or so they say~).

FLIPPY!!! I JUST WANNA CUDDLE YOU TO DEATH!!!! XD

07-24-2008   #4 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

haha,even better.
and release date for PC is December 2007?
ill look for downloads...

07-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

According to IGN, it was moved to April this year. Meh~ It's released either way~

07-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Gib me download, plz. ;-;

I haven't seen HTF since like, 6th grade. It actually looks like a fun game to play when I'm really bored or when I need to entertain myself while I AFK in GE.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

KuyaBaka, if I had the download link, I wouldn't be lurking the boards right now....or for the next 3 months or so~ XD

07-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

*COUGH* I got a link.*COUGH*

2 Actually. 1 is reported as not safe though.

I don't think I'll be able to post the link here as it's against the rules right? If you want it, PM me.

07-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'll wait until someone else gets it. Saying one is unsafe makes it seem a bit fishy.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-24-2008   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

need more violence :3

--Frenchbread is

07-24-2008   #11 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

w00t HTF the game. Loved watching them and now I so want to kill all of them >=D

07-24-2008   #12 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

The mole should have god mode.

I might play after it's been out for a while and there are lots of torrents for it. It looks like the same sort of engine as Lemmings 3D so I'm in no rush (that game was awful).