LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-29-2008   #41 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

is this playable yet? or do you have to wait till the 31st?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-29-2008   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

I think you can play now. I'm trying to use their patcher... and it's less than 1kb/second. :/

I'm going to look for a patch somewhere else.

Woo. I restarted the patcher and got 2/4 kb/second.

Last edited by Kupo; 07-29-2008 at 02:24 PM.

07-29-2008   #43 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupo
Eh, I put in my phone number, it's not too bad since a few sites want that when you make charges with them. :/

But it's unusual for maiden name... It's just like a password nobody else might not know. I would think it would be easy to guess that though. Don't see a point to even have it.
@__@ I would think a mother's maiden name isn't a hard thing to find out. If you have a friend/someone who knows your parents' names and all, it wouldn't be hard to find out the maiden name.

And blah, I'm downloading the game lol. :x

07-29-2008   #44 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

oh you can play it now.. i just downloaded it off bittorrent and im like lv 6~7

07-29-2008   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

I'm still updating. :/ My old computer is taking forever.

07-29-2008   #46 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Kupo, at least you're updating. My internet is super slow, so I am still downloading it via uTorrent... >__<

07-30-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

I got my old computer updated, but I haven't tested it out yet. XD Now updating on my new one.

Try fileplanet or another website. They have much higher download rates.

07-30-2008   #48 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

level 20~21 now, Mage. Figuring out skills n stats takes some thought.. x__x

07-30-2008   #49 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

ROSE's update system has always been slow. Our patches on Sevenhearts tend to download kind of slow at the start of the file and then they speed up as it goes, which would be great if the files weren't so small each that it dropped back to slow speed every 3 seconds.

For those people who played CB of the original NA ROSE, you're not going to be getting the same experience here. This is all evo, and that means the altered skill systems, gear and character stats, and difficulty.

Just a small list of comparison

Evo monsters hit harder, Evo characters have more HP, and Evo food heals more HP/time. This all pretty much neutralizes each other.

In iROSE, you can add to any skill at any time, and stat points are given like the skill points, where each additional point costs more "Skill points" than the last. Thus having lower leveled skills allows you to have more of them. Evo skill system has level requirements on skills and on upgrading skills, and you get 1 point, and 1 point is automatically one level of one skill. However the level reqs are set up in a way that you will be an almost identical carbon copy of everyone else in your class until 70, and even then, you'll be the same as everyone else taking your 2nd job until around 100-120.

Evo's monsters are generally higher hp and defense, but evo characters do more damage. This wouldn't be a problem if the damage cap wasn't 2,047, effectively causing the scaling effect to be unbalanced, and making leveling more difficult at higher levels.

On the chance anybody would prefer iROSE, or played iROSE and likes it better, or just prefers private servers, you can join us at http://www.sevenhearts.net. Our low rate server has been around since March 1st of 2007, and the high rate / PK server was added in Mid-December of 2007. If anybody decides to play, feel free to let me know here or in our introduction forums with a thread, and I'll probably try to log on and help buff with my cleric.