Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2008   #1 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of
Default Mirror's Edge

FPS + Parkour

You are a hot Asian courier in an ultramodern city where your technically trespassing ways (traveling via. rooftop. etc.) go 'unnoticed' by the totalitarian government.

Things happen and your sister becomes embroiled in a government op of some sort and next thing you know the government comes searching for you...

Being developed for PC, x360 and PS3, should be out late 2008.

1st trailer

recent trailer from E3, continuation of previous + montage

If this plays anything like the way it looks...do want.

I hear you can beat the game without firing a shot also.

A lot of people have been complaining about getting nauseous/dizzy watching people play the game but not when they actually play themselves.

I think, if this turns out to be anywhere near as good as many people hope it will be it will portend good things for the future (like no more games with palettes with 15,000 colors for stone and dirt)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2008   #2 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation

Its not really an FPS o.o

And like I've said in the MT thread, unless ME has an extremely nice storyline, gameplay'll be rather boring and repetitive.

It does have nice graphics though.

07-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
Wings of Fire
Special
Awards Event Winner

Suzaku will become famous soon enough

Just from looking at the trailers, it gave me a headache, but it looks amazing too.

I'm hoping a demo drops out soon, so I can see how the control schemes works out. Definitely looking forward to this one.

eTO Fantasia
Suzaku - 11x 1414 DP Light Dragon
Lysial - 11x 1144 LK Fox
Angellyn - 9x 1414 DP Earth & Wind Sheep

07-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Oooo shiny

I'm a little suspicious of how good it will be after seeing that EA logo, but I'll definitely check this out.

07-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

HD Quality:

Do want. :V

07-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

-[R3N]- has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to -[R3N]- Send a message via MSN to -[R3N]- Send a message via Yahoo to -[R3N]-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
Oooo shiny

I'm a little suspicious of how good it will be after seeing that EA logo, but I'll definitely check this out.
From the previews that came out from E32008 it got many praises from the journalists, for only having two buttons used thats quite a accomplishment.

07-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I joygasmed just watching that. Want. *_*