League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-20-2009   #21 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

i remember abusing missing no. because i couldn't catch a kangaroo pokemon in the safari zone. After i finally got all 150 pokemon i realised SS left and i couldn't get my mew.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-20-2009   #22 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

My yellow don't work anymore, just the Game Boy screen then it freezes. :/
Looking at the moemon thread I felt nostalgic, then I started playing Ruby again. (Still want to make ruby moe)

I love ruby, everything I have is on it, but I really do miss yellow.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

03-20-2009   #23 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
My yellow don't work anymore, just the Game Boy screen then it freezes. :/

I love ruby, everything I have is on it, but I really do miss yellow.
Hey, that's what happened to me as well.

I feel your pain.

03-21-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

I found my silver version and proceeded to beat elite four...

I cried.

03-21-2009   #25 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

MissingNo. FTW!

these swimming gays ruined my life

03-21-2009   #26 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

my first pokemon game was red and it's the only one i ever played. tomorrow i'm picking up platinum. let's see how i like it lol

03-21-2009   #27 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
my first pokemon game was red and it's the only one i ever played. tomorrow i'm picking up platinum. let's see how i like it lol
Prepare to get a generation shock.

03-22-2009   #28 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
Prepare to get a generation shock.
lol yeah i dunno any of the new gen pokemon... i decided to start with chimchar though since i started charmander back in the day

03-22-2009   #29 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderJoe
I found my silver version and proceeded to beat elite four...

I cried.
oh em gee

I see what people mean about that nostalgic feeling...

...listening to this makes me tear ;o;

I WANNA PLAY SILVER AGAIN!!!

It was my first pokemon game... and loved it...
Good game it was.

03-22-2009   #30 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
lol yeah i dunno any of the new gen pokemon... i decided to start with chimchar though since i started charmander back in the day
Wise move.

Fire types in D/P/Pt are hard to come by.

Infernapes are really powerful.

03-22-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperXMeeRee
oh em gee

I see what people mean about that nostalgic feeling...

...listening to this makes me tear ;o;

I WANNA PLAY SILVER AGAIN!!!

It was my first pokemon game... and loved it...
Good game it was.
Yup yup... such a feeling it is. And to see the graphics and music of a game that does that really does create such a strong feeling. Of course, those who never played it back then, don't really feel the same way we do, sadly. Because of that they miss out on some good games. But with how games are changing these days, harder for kids to get into older games, I would guess.

Super Mario RPG is another one of those to me, maybe my 2nd most nostalgic game. I just love the graphics and music... the memories. I hate how they went the way of Paper Mario, which is a good game anyway. Wish they would make another one like Super Mario RPG, same graphics though maybe slightly smoother and improved. But that same slightly above angle and such like that. And just all that goodness though... I guess it wouldn't feel the same anyway.

Ah well... as for a remake of Silver and Gold... possibly. With how it sounds many loved those the most. But they want to surprise us and not give any news about it, I guess.

03-22-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raukue
Ah well... as for a remake of Silver and Gold... possibly. With how it sounds many loved those the most. But they want to surprise us and not give any news about it, I guess.
Remaking G/S would be a grand idea. Because not only would it be a refreshing nostalgia for the older pokemon fans, it would basically be a brand new adventure for the fans who picked up pokemon around the 3rd and 4th generations.

I would kinda be sad if they take the easy way out and just re-release G/S as a DSi shop thing like the Wii shop, though. I'd like to see G/S through the lens of this generation (with all the perks of D/P, whatnot) and not just a cheap way to make money off the older fans with a re-release.

03-22-2009   #33 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Well with the DSi they would probably just stick it in the DS shop if they did that.
But I'm not concerned about them doing that. Nintendo is smart enough to not release the RPG Pokemon games in the shop. If they did, many people would be angry. I'll be waiting for White Gold and Sterling Silver, which are my assumptions of the names.

03-22-2009   #34 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
Well with the DSi they would probably just stick it in the DS shop if they did that.
But I'm not concerned about them doing that. Nintendo is smart enough to not release the RPG Pokemon games in the shop. If they did, many people would be angry. I'll be waiting for White Gold and Sterling Silver, which are my assumptions of the names.
Yeah they'll have to eventually remake it. But I want them to ass both regions like they did in gold and silver with both Johto and Kanto .

03-23-2009   #35 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

I've checked,

the White Gold title was registered since 2003. Also registered was www.pokemontopaz.com

03-23-2009   #36 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has a spectacular aura aboutCornlito has a spectacular aura aboutCornlito has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

This thread made me want to look for my old silver one, i found it then when i switched it on, remembered why i stopped playing it in the first place, that damn fuzzy pokemon glitch! ;-;

03-24-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
With the current path they've been waltzing on, I could contest.

But no matter. A re-release could be used as a gague. For example, if the gold/silver re-release has a positive feedback, they could consider remaking it towards the end of the 4th, or even the 5th gen.

Sooner or later, they'll have to remake it because Johto was one of, if not, the most underdeveloped region in the pokemon world. Lots of potential marred by the size of a gameboy color cartrige, as well as the addition of Kanto.

03-24-2009   #38 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand what you mean by the first part Trader. 80

But you are right about the second part, if they do re-release it, they might have to expand on Johto some like they did with LG/FR (adding Sevii Islands). Though, if they do, they might (since it's part of the "storyline") have Kanto accessible, and with Kanto accessible, I assume they would have the Islands accessible as well.
But who knows what they will do!

@Vindicta: I don't think Topaz will be involved with the G/S/C. My main reasoning is that it's not form of Gold, Silver, or Crystal. Since White Gold is already saved, we can probably assume that they are using other forms of G/S/C, which leads me to believe that Silver will be Sterling Silver.

03-24-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by the first part Trader. 80

But you are right about the second part, if they do re-release it, they might have to expand on Johto some like they did with LG/FR (adding Sevii Islands). Though, if they do, they might (since it's part of the "storyline") have Kanto accessible, and with Kanto accessible, I assume they would have the Islands accessible as well.
But who knows what they will do!

@Vindicta: I don't think Topaz will be involved with the G/S/C. My main reasoning is that it's not form of Gold, Silver, or Crystal. Since White Gold is already saved, we can probably assume that they are using other forms of G/S/C, which leads me to believe that Silver will be Sterling Silver.

03-24-2009   #40 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
White Gold and Topaz could well just be working titles that Nintendo trashed while thinking of a suitable name, or they registered just to make sure no one else uses it.

For a G/S remake? Crystal Version covered it already, so chances of seeing one might be low.

On second thought, Crystal was for the Game Boy. Hmm...

@Trader: Eh?