LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH
Default Starcraft (BW)

I've been playing Starcraft for a while now and I'm wondering... is there anyone else here that still plays Starcraft?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

That's a silly question, Starcraft is still a professionally played game and will probably remain so for as long as the RTS genre exists. It's easily the best RTS ever made, thus why it remains on the top spot.

I've had SC since it was released and I still play it on and off every now and again. I don't enjoy playing it too much anymore since RTS was never my thing-- that coupled with the fact my brother is way too good at the game and beats me into the ground every time. I've always played SC with the same circle of friends since release and I would say my brother occupies over 95% of the wins. (That equates to about 6,000 victories since we have probably done a lot of matches over the 10 or so years that SC has been out. I also recall his first Battle.net account having 3,000 or so victories) Shame he doesn't live in Korea or something, he could make a living off of SC matches.

Anyways, as long as SCII isn't just superior to SC one in every way, odds are it will be around for a long time. Hell, Street fighter II is still played in tournaments and it's old as hell.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

03-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I play 8D but I suck ballls. WOOFLES LETS PLAY 8D

03-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute

Well for those who don't have a CD key anymore, there are ways of playing the game without any fuss. You can download ICCUP to get into their servers and play there. Or you can get Hamachi and play that way. ;o

03-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

I use to, but i moved onto bigger and better things.

03-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

Still play, but just not as often, so I suck :<

03-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

B> Korean skills!

I can still remember starting out in this 9 or something years ago. It was one of those games where I knew almost everything about it, but couldn't beat much people in the long run.
My record was like.. 200/170? Lol.

03-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely I know k0n plays it through hamachi(maybe??). So what race do you guys use ;o

03-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

i still play it sometimes when I'm bored... although its discouraging when ur amps somwhere around 120-160 while those friggin koreans have 300amp....

03-08-2009   #10 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I played SC(BW) like 11 years ago.
I only play UMS maps though. ^_^

03-08-2009   #11 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Most likely I know k0n plays it through hamachi(maybe??). So what race do you guys use ;o
Tosssssssssss

1 vs 1 Henreh? 8D

03-08-2009   #12 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

oh lawd toss vs toss = lolwut D8

yea sure lol give me a time ;o

03-08-2009   #13 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Use DT's henreh!

03-08-2009   #14 (permalink)
K1
???

K1 will become famous soon enoughK1 will become famous soon enough
Class: ??? lt_gunslinger

Real Koreans use DARK ARCHONS
Anyways MONGO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY GO ON MSN :l
[8:25] <Logicks> Nani
[8:25] <RoflKnife> mai hunni
[8:25] <Logicks> stfu hoar

03-08-2009   #15 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

I want to play Q__Q

03-08-2009   #16 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

msn =/= bnet

ill be on blue-brood@USWest if u want to play :X

03-13-2009   #17 (permalink)
Retired ^^

GKorea is on a distinguished road

paging 1ndex to this thread

03-13-2009   #18 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Let's hold a mymmo sc mini tourney lol?

B> CD Key

03-13-2009   #19 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

Mongo is going to win though :<

N> Higher APM ;_;

03-13-2009   #20 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

THen let him be judge =/

N> Way to play SC w/o CD or CD KEY.