MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Game Discussion

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (11) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-2008   11 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation
Default Kingdom Hearts 2: FM+ Re: CoM to North America?!

Yes you heard it right Kingdom Hearts Fans KH2 FM+ and and Re:COM is Coming to America. I Kinda Believe this but this could be a rumor for some.
Quote:
KHinsider
Edit: (July 14, 2008) A fourth insider source has also confirmed it. =) We may finally have some truth!

Edit: (July 13, 2008) Despite the fact that some other Kingdom Hearts Sites are preferring to play this news down, we now have a third Neogaf Confirmation from Dragona Akehi. Hopefully it is all of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ and not just Re: Chain of Memories. =) Thanks for sticking with us!

Edit: Neogaf's Duckroll is also confirming this to be true. Because of various confirmations, KHInsider is lead to believe that Re: Chain of Memories will indeed be released in North America. However, we are not yet fully sure if it will be with Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+. Stay tuned. =)

Very very odd and surprising news. Do not take it as confirmed yet!. However, it has been going around the blogosphere that Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories is indeed coming out for North America (without Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix?). The following statement was released on the website WithTheWill:
I've confirmed this with MULTIPLE people.

I don't know if it's the full Final Mix+, or just Re:COM...

But we are getting Re:Chains Of Memories in the USA.

I've even been told the character artwork they are showing is the generic 'CGI Pose' of the Organization members that are up at damn near EVERY Kingdom Hearts fansite.

Square (or Disney, not sure), have been auditioning TONS of people for the last few weeks for voices of Organization XIII members (Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene) saying the game is 'Chains of Memories'.

The casting people/paperwork are/is specifically calling it 'Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memories' and are SPECIFICALLY casting the 5 Organization members that I named in the article, all of whom were in CoM and don't have cast English voice actors (outside of those 5 I don't know if anyone else is being cast in any fashion, although I THINK those were the only 5 characters who are in CoM who don't already have English actors from KH/KH2).

So while it is possible they are being cast for 358/2 Days, the 'name' being told to people in the auditions is specifically CoM, I've reconfirmed that specific fact with quite a few people who auditioned and it has been consistent between them all.

This was followed by a post from Neogaf Member: Aeana, known for her insider information, with: "This is not untrue."

For those that do not know, Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories is a remake of Chain of Memories for the Playstation 2, included with Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+.

Unlike previous rumors, KHInsider actually believes this one to be true. However, it is still a rumor, and should be treated as one. As usual, KHInsider.com keeps you updated on incoming Kingdom Hearts info the fastest! =) Make sure to comment and join in on our community discussion!
What you guys think about it???

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

huh,thats kool
though i already got the japanese version .-.

07-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
is stressed from projects

Kiara is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kiara
IGN: Kiara
Class: Knight lt_knight
Guild: Kirameki

Eh, I'll get it if it comes out, but I have the jap versions too. .-.

But even if it did come out here, it would take a long while >_>

07-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

i had the Kh2 FM+ the Jap Version but my ps2 broke for unknown reasons x.x;;; but i pray to god for Kh2 FM+ coming out in the USA =x

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

It'll be pretty cool if it came out.

I'm not gonna try playing through the game on Lv. 1 again, though <_</

09-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Default KH 2: FM+ Closer to be confirmed?

Quote:
Written by bittermeats
Tuesday, 09 September 2008
Thanks to JakeH from the KH Insider community for the tip! Seems like a Square Enix employee at Gamestop Expo in Las Vegas made a silent hint toward Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories being released for PlayStation 2 overseas. Here is what we heard.

"Once Square-Enix was up, there was a small mention of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. When asked if it was the one that was included with Final Mix II in Japan, they confirmed it with a nod. There hasn't been any official announcement through Square, just a small mention..."

This falls in line with the rumor we heard a few months ago about English voice actors being casted. But please continue to regard it as a rumor seeing as their is no official statement from the Square Enix company on a Western release. Thanks to Kotaku.com for the article.
Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days

Quote:
Written by bittermeats
Thursday, 11 September 2008
Continuing the rumors posted yesterday about Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories being released in NA, 1up.com's report back from Gamestop Expo makes a mention of it as well! Thanks to KH Insider community member Grace Assassin for the tip off.

"For Sony fans, it looks like the Game Boy Advance title Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories will be receiving a surprise port to the PlayStation 2 this fall. The new title is rumored to feature 'all new 3D bosses and cutscenes,' and should retail for $29.99."

Still waiting from an official announcement, but with a set price, it's hard to disbelieve. Remember, KHInsider.com was the only website to publicly declare this true from the start. While other fansites were quick to dismiss us, it appears we may be right after all! Keep watching us for up to the date news and event coverage!
Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days

Holy Crap!!!! is our Dreams of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Coming true???

09-14-2008   #7 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

Wat? I was going to buy the japanese version soon, but after hearing this... I dunno nao >.<

09-14-2008   #8 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

When Final Mix comes to America,I will be in heaven.

09-14-2008   #9 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

eh,i might replay it maybe
maybe when KH3 is announced ill replay it to get back in the mood

09-14-2008   #10 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
When Final Mix comes to America,I will be in heaven.
m right there with ya =o

09-14-2008   #11 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

omg damm my dream will finally come true D: i always wanted Kingdomhearts 2 FM >.<!!

09-14-2008   #12 (permalink)
사랑해전해
Special
Games
La TaleLost SagaBlade & SoulGrand Chase

Viet will become famous soon enough
IGN: Viet
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Guild: Cookies

Wait so I'm lost here, I've been a KH fan since the first game, and I know there's already a Final Mix WITH Re: CoM in Japan. But from the sources and info given so far, it sounds as if the release is ONLY for the Re:Chain of Memories, and NOT the Final Mix + CoM. Or so that's what I understand from the sources I just read >.>