Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-11-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road
Default Subeta

If anyone plays or has an account on subeta, do not log in.

Log out if you're logged in already and DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THE SITE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
It’s very urgent, and very important that everyone gets off of subeta.org.
While I was prepared for this happening, I wasn’t prepared for it happening like this.
Today was the termination of enderBSD and his wife - and that’s what this is about. Subeta.ws is the temporary location of Subeta until we get back Subeta.org (legally)
Please alert your friends.

All data on the new URL will be kept.
Anything on the OLD url will not.
I hope this is the right place to post this. They are trying their best to move over everything to the new website and set up the new servers, so the site is currently down. :/

The new website will be http://www.subeta.ws

Any new news will be posted on Pownce.com/subeta/

Keith put up a video if you don't believe me.

Last edited by Kupo; 07-11-2008 at 06:33 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-11-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John
IGN: Jonathan
Level: 2x

wth is that? O_o im afraid on clicking the link now :3
and that video was just weird

07-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Uh, waht's wrong if I go on the site?

I <3 KUDA

07-12-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Everything is glitched. If you buy anything from a main shop, it takes your money, you may or may not have the item in your inventory, and the item will stay in the shop. User shops work the same way.

Any time you do anything involving games, you probably won't get your stuff. Some peoples sp was duplicating, some dividing? every page view. Some had sp dissappear from their bank. It /may/ have malicious code.

Basically, they have to set up the new server at subeta.ws because the admins can do nothing. They ip blocked all admins and mods, so they really

can't
do
anything.

As soon as they can get control of the site, they'll shut it down and use a backup to set up the new site. The whole thing is though, if they set up a backup site, they have to change some code to ensure that enderBSD and shikoneko doesn't do it again.

The best thing is to log off and stay away. The new site will be safe.

Edit:

The new site is up.

Last edited by Kupo; 07-12-2008 at 07:21 AM.

07-12-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

*New Info*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Well, this has been an interesting day or two, no? Apparently the "owners" over at Subeta.org feel that if they put their hands over their eyes, things will just go away. They can take away all of the social aspects of the site, and users won't notice that things aren't right.
They're wrong, and don't give users enough credit. The entire time they've been with Subeta, one thing that has been shown over and over is they're lack of understanding in loyalty. They didn't understand how loyal the users would be to me in this situation, and they didn't think that certain staff members would be loyal after all that has happened.
More than anything, they don't understand the trust users have in me, and how long it takes to earn that. I have nothing but your best interests, and that of Subeta, when I think of what to do next. While this is my living, and it's my job, it also means the difference to more than a thousand people daily. They come here before they do other things, they talk to their friends on Subeta, they dress up their avatar, they battle with their pets (sort of o_o). The only way those two over at Subeta.org see users is as giant dollar signs, that can be replaced right when one goes away.
That's why I know, even if it'll be hard to pay the bills this month, or if we have to take out a business loan to pay those bills, you will still be behind me, and the real Subeta. I hope that you don't feel like I treat you like paper bills, that are only here to pad my bank account - because you aren't (or I'd be driving the corvette I want !). You are all very, very important and special to me.
Now, right now there are a lot of problems with this situation. While the dictators over at Subeta.org have the domain, that is all they have. We have the staff members, the artists, the writers, the user admins, and the users. We have the community.
They are trying to hold out and create a hostage situation (ie: extortion. Highly illegal ) in hopes that I'll crumble to all of their (insane) demands.
I hope that you understand that all of this was for the best of Subeta, and for us to more forward.