Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-11-2008   #1 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5
Default Tales of Abyss

OMG! I know what you're gonna say! "It's a great game! That and Symphonia! ZOMG /gasm." Yeah, IMO this game sucks so far. So far! I've only played it for about 3 hours and I love this battle system. The story doesn't catch me at all, I hear it starts slow so it's fine for now. Luke Fon ****head makes me hate it even more! Luke is so far my least favorite RPG Protagonist. How can you be so arrogant and selfish?

Tell me, does he change? Don't tell me what he changes into, just does e change? I'll play more for the story, I'll get it to progress. I hear it gets interesting.

I <3 KUDA

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-11-2008   #2 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Of course he isn't a static character. D:

07-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Oh I played this... for a while until I got bored of games overall. I love the battle system but I HATE HATE HATE the lag you get when you enter a battle from the world screen. It takes so slow... Makes me not want to battle at all. About the story, from what I remember, I think it starts to get faster when, uh... How to do spoiler tag? /facepalm. It just gets better later =).

07-11-2008   #4 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough

Do you get to like him at least? He's such an ass right now!

Thanks for the up Bob ;o

I <3 KUDA

07-11-2008   #5 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

^Yeah I got to like him. Kinda. I always thought he was weird and he still is *shrugs*.

07-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

So he stays an asshole Q___Q

I like Guy lol..

I <3 KUDA

07-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Mmm... Jade.

07-11-2008   #8 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Jade is hot?!

Lol, he reminds me of Lezard from VP2

I <3 KUDA

07-11-2008   #9 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games

I like Guy too. I love his name.

07-11-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

Jade is the funniest character in the game. ]: Luke will eventually 'grow up'.

I liked this game, and it's quite long, but I still prefer 2D fighting versus a whole 3D battlefield, and the Field of Fonons things was just weird, though it's easy to use.

07-11-2008   #11 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Who cares about Luke, Jade steals the show in TotA *0*/

But okay, fine, he does change at all, but I still prefer Guy as a melee character.

07-11-2008   #12 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

So... does he change into a likeable char?

I <3 KUDA

07-11-2008   #13 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Short answer: Yes, he does change into something that's not a spoiled brat. I suppose it's not bad.

Long answer:
Spoiler!

07-11-2008   #14 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Then, I guess I won't hate him as much as I do.

I <3 KUDA

07-12-2008   #15 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Luke does grow up. Notice that in the cover he has short hair, but in the beginning he has long hair? It's a classic twist in Victorian era novels to cut your hair as a symbol of change and maturity~

Actually, everyone goes through change. Although Guy has already changed from the start (you'll learn his history and how he'd changed by meeting Luke). Though his fear of women is hilarious~ Much funnier than Jade's sarcastic comments~ XD

I love this game personally. But what I REALLY LOVED about it is the story. Each character goes through his/her own personal growth as the story progresses. Character development > save the world plot (and they did it very well).

If you've played it, I could do a complete plot analysis for you (Like those you do in in-depth book reports) and analyze each and every symbols and echoes I can find (The ending movie is quite cryptic. You'll miss a lot of symbolisms if you don't pay very close attention). The story became much more beautiful after discovered them~

07-12-2008   #16 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Lol ^^;; I hear there's costumes @__@;; Which one makes someone's hair black!?

I <3 KUDA

07-12-2008   #17 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Costumes = Hairstyle and clothes. No hair color changing~ Oh, and each costume has different effect (Ex. One of Tear's costume can eliminate Random Encounters~)

If that doesn't interest you, each person has a swimsuit costume, and the actually go into battle wearing them~ Want a pic?

07-12-2008   #18 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Yes ^^;;

So no clothes give black hair Q_Q

I <3 KUDA

07-12-2008   #19 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Kinda big, but here you go~

Luke's Berserker costume is SUPER DUPER ULTRA hard to get, since not only does it have difficult requirements, but also there's no guarantee that you'll get it once you've done all of them (in-game bug).

My favorite costumes belong to Guy (Blademaster *drool*). I wish I could cosplay one of them~ XD

07-12-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Souryu is on a distinguished road

Luke's Berserker costume isn't that hard to get since it's the same way you get Lloyd's Berserker title in ToS.

You don't have to worry about the Berserker glitch since it only happens in a new game+...I think.