Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-23-2008   #41 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

If you love Jade, do the Nephilim Side Quest. You love the Jade-Dist comedy even more~ XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-23-2008   #42 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
If you love Jade, do the Nephilim Side Quest. You love the Jade-Dist comedy even more~ XD
Although be prepared for the hardest boss battle in the game.Lucky for you she only has access to one of her mystic arte on normal and hard mode.But beyond she'll have access to her fragmented end,I shudder everytime I see that.Instant KO.

07-23-2008   #43 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

I'm always too scared to try the Nephilim Side Quest xD

07-23-2008   #44 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, I'm full of hate trying to continue @_@;;

Lol, love Jade ^^;;

I <3 KUDA

07-23-2008   #45 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

I've never tried Nephilim on the hardest mode. I've leveled all my chars to 200 (max level), but the worse she did to me was Big Bang (Almost annihilated my entire party. Thank you Guy and your hax HP). If my PS2 wasn't busted, I'd try her one more time (Thought I've read that it's uber hard even with max level and the strongest equips). I wonder what Fragment End looks like~

It gets better Henry, just keep going. You're not even halfway there (Average story line for an average gamer takes around 45 hours).

07-23-2008   #46 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

What if you're not average like me and hold out to the very end? Lol, like I do with all FFs and Suikodens and Star Ocean @_@;;???

I <3 KUDA

07-23-2008   #47 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Then expect to lose over 70 hours of your life~

When I first got this game, I finished it in 4 days. When I restarted to get every sidequest, costume (Except that darn Berserker! T_T ), etc..... it took me 1 1/2 weeks (My playing habits didn't change)~ It was my semestral break then so I was playing until 5am~ XD

07-24-2008   #48 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I've never tried Nephilim on the hardest mode. I've leveled all my chars to 200 (max level), but the worse she did to me was Big Bang (Almost annihilated my entire party. Thank you Guy and your hax HP). If my PS2 wasn't busted, I'd try her one more time (Thought I've read that it's uber hard even with max level and the strongest equips). I wonder what Fragment End looks like~

It gets better Henry, just keep going. You're not even halfway there (Average story line for an average gamer takes around 45 hours).
On unknown she's very fun to kill.Though I like the god-general fight in the replica factory in the abyss more.Also I like the exhibition match in the coliseum after completing the advanced team tournament.

07-24-2008   #49 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
Also I like the exhibition match in the coliseum after completing the advanced team tournament.
LOL Cameos FTW! Too bad I only recognized one of them (Philia from ToD). Rid and Nanaly are really annoying though~ XD

07-24-2008   #50 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
LOL Cameos FTW! Too bad I only recognized one of them (Philia from ToD). Rid and Nanaly are really annoying though~ XD
The only reason i beat them was because everyone had their O.L bar full.

Fevah Time!
Fortune's Ark!
Indignation!
Razing Pheonix!

That helped so much,killed Mint and Nanaly.

07-24-2008   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
ElswordS4 LeagueTrickster OnlineLunia

Aeth is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aetheon

weren't they the most annoying group ever the 1st time u fight them
eventually they weren't a problem 2 me cuz i beat the game like 8 times xD and i had all the AD skills possible

07-25-2008   #52 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeth
weren't they the most annoying group ever the 1st time u fight them
eventually they weren't a problem 2 me cuz i beat the game like 8 times xD and i had all the AD skills possible
So dang annoying during the first game,lost with all my team at lvl 60.Went again during second game at the same level,and utterly thrashed them using the thing I did above.

EDIT:Oh ma god!I forgot to steal Tutti from nebilim.Gotta go kick her butt on my backup file and save over my current file.

Last edited by Lilica; 07-29-2008 at 09:03 PM.