Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-12-2008   #21 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

@___@;; I like Beserker costume. I can't get it?! Lol, how2 get? Is it late it the game? I hate red but if his hair is red, fine with me.

I <3 KUDA

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-12-2008   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Souryu is on a distinguished road

To get the berserker title, you gotta do 256+ battles in hard mode or higher and talk to a man in the Baticul Coliseum. I don't know how far that is into the game though since I forgot when the coliseum opens up.

07-12-2008   #23 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souryu
You don't have to worry about the Berserker glitch since it only happens in a new game+...I think.
Maybe, but it's highly unlikely that you're going to go on a costume collection hunt on your first try right? Berserker is the only costume I couldn't get so it really gets me frustrated~

I played this game for 3 cycles. The first time to understand to story, the 2nd time I used a guide to get everything (except Berserker grrrrr....), and the 3rd time to analyze the plot~ Each cycle takes over 60 hours btw

07-15-2008   #24 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Cannot beleive i didnt see this thread til now... at khmer, yes he does change when you get about half way or 2/5'th through the game (if no1 has answered). You can always just replace him with Asch using a bug/glitch.... (hopefully u know who he is by now). Same tech's but Asch as a few spells as well as different catch phrases and specials.

Spoiler!

Also, Luke's beserker... how everyone saying its hard... it isnt.. hard mode is nothing compared to the higher ones... all that really happens is they have more life and do a bit more dmg :3 nothing you cant avoid or block.

You gotta wait til u get farther... Luke's final solo battle = best fight in the game...

If you really liked Abyss characters, go ahead and get Tales of the World, Luke and Tear are in it... as well as Llyod and Genis from ToS and many other

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Last edited by Paul; 07-15-2008 at 01:48 PM.

07-15-2008   #25 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

I personally hated ythis game, though like many ahve said the battle system was fun, a very new experince

07-15-2008   #26 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Also, Luke's beserker... how everyone saying its hard... it isnt.. hard mode is nothing compared to the higher ones... all that really happens is they have more life and do a bit more dmg :3 nothing you cant avoid or block.
That's not what I meant when I said it's hard. What I meant was, after fulfilling the requirements, there's a glitch in the game that STILL WILL NOT LET YOU get the Berserker costume. Darn glitch...

Quote:
You gotta wait til u get farther... Luke's final solo battle = best fight in the game...
Agreed! And "Meaning of Birth" is like the best battle BGM I've heard since the beginning of time XD Too bad I switched to Guy as my main character the moment I got him, so I kinda lost a few times in that battle since I forgot how to fight with Luke~

Quote:
If you really liked Abyss characters, go ahead and get Tales of the World, Luke and Tear are in it... as well as Llyod and Genis from ToS and many other
Tales of the World? What console is that on?

07-15-2008   #27 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough

Tales of Worl I assume is on PSP.

But yeah, I'm still not liking Luke lol...

I <3 KUDA

07-15-2008   #28 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

LOL. 1/4 of the game Luke is arrogant, 1/2 he's emo, and the rest he's actually likable~

What part are you in right now Henry?

07-15-2008   #29 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

The part where he's heading for the Zao Ruins?

I <3 KUDA

07-15-2008   #30 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Zao Ruins.....oh that! Hehehe, time to discover something about Luke and Tear now~ And the true villain will show his face:

Spoiler!

07-16-2008   #31 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

ive beaten the game multiple of times but i have still yet to finish that side quest for Nebilim....

There are so much frigging side quests in this game its so long... well hopefully you didnt skipp the hotspring/bath scene lmao o_O

07-16-2008   #32 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

^~~

LOL! I remember that part! About how Luke and Jade pushes Guy into the girls' pool, and being asked who has the biggest "melons", shivering the whole time~ XD

Oh and Nebilim wasn't so tough in Normal mode. I beat her in my first try. Of course, when I put it in Very Hard mode, well.....XD I like the part Dist plays in that segment though~

I'll be playing this game again if my PS2 wasn't busted. This has got to be one of my most favorite RPGs ever~

07-19-2008   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

i play tales of the abyss, im going to give it a 10/10.

From right now, luke is a big spoiled brat, when does it happen to the part where he turns into a better person.

07-19-2008   #34 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

I really prefer Symphonia's story/characters to this :/ They were just so much more..likeable. Luke stops being spoiled after Akzeriuth, but then he just turns into an emo kid >__>;

Also, the boss battles of Abyss are really drawn out. It's mostly random backtracking D:

8/10 for me.

07-19-2008   #35 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

only reason he's emo is because he's played by the same guy who plays eng dub sasuke from naruto o_o

07-19-2008   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Porcini is on a distinguished road

Sorry but i just had to post this, it's my 2nd favorite TotA skit.

Linky

Couldn't seem to find my favorite-favorite one on youtube though.

It involves a hilarious after-battle quote from the three females playable characters in the game:

Quote:
Natalia: I'm so worried the swimsuit will just fall off.
Tear Grants: I know. I feel like I'm going to... pop out.
Anise Tatlin: I wish I were...
----------------------------------------------------------------
/On Topic

The game is fun, though i myself find the "of Destiny" series better.
So i always end up importing from japan, since they never release any of
the 2D-side battle ones over in the U.S/EU. :/

07-23-2008   #37 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Personally I love this game,and still love it.Though I stopped using guy and luke as soon as I got anise,because I just love fighting on a giant doll.Tokunaga ftw!~

07-23-2008   #38 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Lol... so I'm not liking Luke even after he goes emo

I <3 KUDA

07-23-2008   #39 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

LOL, Luke gets out of his emoness later in the game. If you still don't like him though, you can always think of Jade as the main character (And seriously, who doesn't like Jade? XD )

07-23-2008   #40 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Loves Jade and his awkward comedies.

I <3 KUDA