Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default Priston Tale 2

Quote:
The sequel to Priston Tale was released in February 2008. It looks to change and improve on many of the things featured in its predecessor. The development team stated at one point that they were "inexperienced" and had "learnt a lot" from the first version and that the second has had much better planning. Screenshots of the new game from E3 2006 depict many recognizable characters, enemies, and environments, albeit altered significantly. It uses unreal graphics engine.

Currently, Priston Tale 2 has only been released in Korea, and is not yet available in English. Player response in Korea has been very good, with over 30,000 players online simultaneously on the 1st day of open beta, and 40,000 players online simultaneously as of the 3rd day. The game still maintains popularity and is competing with SP1 and Twelve Skies for market share, with tens of thousands of players online simulaneously at any given time.

Yedang Online has contracted with various publishers and localized versions (including North America) will begin beta service in late 2008.

Priston tale 2 Europe oficially launched Closed Beta Testing as of October that still continue. Official date for open beta release is February 2009.
Priston Tale 2 Trailer

Pristontale 2 | Free MMO

If you played PT like me,long ago,you'll remember that PT was an epic MMO
for awhile that is.
Anyway,i knew there was a PT 2 for Korea,but I saw that not long ago,Europe finally got a PT 2 version.
They are now in CB atm.
Anyway,supposedly we get our own NA version later this year.

So anyone interested?
I loved Priston Tale,but now,i have mixed feelings about.
I have to say,it does look really nice,its impressive.
I think ill find out how Europe thinks about it before i get to hyped up.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

I got my beta key through MMOSITE, but the server has been down for a week now. Either that or my key isnt working.. they are supposedly working on trying to fix this along with some map issues.

11-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

I'll probably end up trying it once it comes out for NA. I remember playing PT long time ago and had a ton of fun with it, so hopefully this will be good.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

11-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hanamii is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hanamii
Class: Dacy to_schoolgirl
Level: 53
Guild: Titans

I was sent a key by KeyToPlay (the Euro version) and well.. I'm sad to say that I'm disappointed... they changed so much things that it turned me off. I'm still adjusting to Lunia's movement but I don't want to hold down the "W" button to run and then hit "S" and "A" to move the camera... I liked running by clicking on my mouse. >_>;

Priston Tale was my very first mmorpg and it will always hold a soft spot in my heart. However... I'm moving on from Priston Tale 2 XD

11-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanamii

Priston Tale was my very first mmorpg and it will always hold a soft spot in my heart
Ditto... Guess I'll try it when it comes out here (US).

11-28-2008   #6 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Priston Tale was my very first mmorpg and it will always hold a soft spot in my heart. However... I'm moving on from Priston Tale 2 XD
Same as well,
but I dont know,i kinda want to play PT 2,but i feel like it might disappoint me :<

11-28-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hanamii is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hanamii
Class: Dacy to_schoolgirl
Level: 53
Guild: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
Same as well,
but I dont know,i kinda want to play PT 2,but i feel like it might disappoint me :<
Awww, I say you all try it when you have the chance. The thing that turned me off was the skill cool down... (I liked that PT1 didn't have that..) using "W" to run now instead of holding down your mouse... and to move the camera you have to hit if I remember correctly "S" for left and "D" for right. Could be wrong but I know you had to use S for something camera related. XD

I'm not sure how the NA one is going to turn out, but the Euro one could have delayed a bit to work on some things. The monster names weren't even correct to the quest... and yep.. you pretty much gotta do quests to lvl up supposedly.. you can grind... but faster with quest haha.

The GOOD thing is that it's visually stunning, I really loved all the details they put into the game and it was about time Philai got a change. I didn't make it over to Temp to see anything though.

11-28-2008   #8 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

I used to play PT.. i played it in a private server I think (or was it the real server the first time?) and then quit and then started playing again (this time im positive it was in a private server).

It was actually a really fun game. I'll probably try PT 2 just to see how it goes.

11-28-2008   #9 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

Quote:
Awww, I say you all try it when you have the chance. The thing that turned me off was the skill cool down... (I liked that PT1 didn't have that..) using "W" to run now instead of holding down your mouse... and to move the camera you have to hit if I remember correctly "S" for left and "D" for right. Could be wrong but I know you had to use S for something camera related. XD

I'm not sure how the NA one is going to turn out, but the Euro one could have delayed a bit to work on some things. The monster names weren't even correct to the quest... and yep.. you pretty much gotta do quests to lvl up supposedly.. you can grind... but faster with quest haha.

The GOOD thing is that it's visually stunning, I really loved all the details they put into the game and it was about time Philai got a change. I didn't make it over to Temp to see anything though.

haha,of course im giving it a try,
but its kinda like...
when you find out your favorite book is becoming a movie
you want it to be great,but you know that it can never be as good as the original
or something like that ;;