Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road
Default Arrgggg! Christmas presents

So my mom says, you can have one present for Christmas...

Need help finding a game, I've barely kept track of the games that are out lately... Not a whole lot that looks interesting.

Requirements

It's gotta be released at least a a week or two before Christmas. Duh.

No MMO/subscription games

For PC/PS2/DS, and able to be bought pretty easily... I don't think my mom wants to go searching on ebay for games. :P

I like RPGs, shooters, strategy, puzzle games. :3

Please no sports, racing, button mashing games. D: I rather like to get a game that will last me quite a while, or at least not get bored of.

I'm too lazy to post all the games I have though. XD So I'll add to a list if you guys pick stuff I already have.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-22-2008   #2 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I suggest Persona 4, because it will be awesome and I'm obsessing over it right now. It's a PS2 RPG coming out on December 9th, so it should be pretty easy to find. (It's a non-Square Enix JRPG, so it probably won't sell out.) It is rated M though, so I'm not sure if your Mom is okay with that or not. It's only M because some of the personas are partially nude or have sexual designs, and because it has drunk high schoolers once.

If that doesn't fly you could always get KH Re: Chain of Memories or something. (PS2 Dec. 2)

And if you want a DS game: Get 'The World Ends With You' if you don't have it yet.

11-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Lol, something like Elder Scroll IV will do too?

11-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

Mature games don't bother me or my mom. Lols, I think I'm old enough. :P Most of the time she has no idea what she's picking up anyway.

She rented Manhunt 2 for me recently. XD

11-23-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Moofey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moofey Send a message via MSN to Moofey Send a message via Yahoo to Moofey Send a message via Skype™ to Moofey
IGN: Moofey
Guild: Project Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupo
So my mom says, you can have one present for Christmas...

Need help finding a game, I've barely kept track of the games that are out lately... Not a whole lot that looks interesting.

Requirements

It's gotta be released at least a a week or two before Christmas. Duh.

No MMO/subscription games

For PC/PS2/DS, and able to be bought pretty easily... I don't think my mom wants to go searching on ebay for games. :P

I like RPGs, shooters, strategy, puzzle games. :3

Please no sports, racing, button mashing games. D: I rather like to get a game that will last me quite a while, or at least not get bored of.

I'm too lazy to post all the games I have though. XD So I'll add to a list if you guys pick stuff I already have.
For DS, I can suggest for you one game:

Chrono Trigger DS.

I randomly pop in and out.