Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-29-2008   #21 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
you mean KH1, the frickin gameboy one, Then KH2?

cuz KH3 isn't out yet D=(waits)

i hate toontown because the commercials make i gheyer
yah,those 3
i found the series to be fun,KH
but still,no ToonTown pls

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-29-2008   #22 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Personally, I believe you have supported an evil corporation by playing on this "game".

10-29-2008   #23 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

the commercials make it look fun

10-29-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

SapphireZero is on a distinguished road
IGN: SapphireZero
Class: Priest to_wizard
Level: 14x
Guild: AzureRose

i liked KH disney or not. then again im a nit biased since i love all game with an item crafting system >_< Dark Cloud FTW!

SapphireZero - 1441 MA Light Mage[9x]
0thello - 4141 WT Inventor[9x]
Phakyr - 4132 AP Warrior [14x]
Fujiku - 1144 WT Explorer[14x]
Tachikawa03 - 4114 HP CardMaster[13x]

10-29-2008   #25 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

i needz more gags Dx;;;

i did et!!!! =3

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

10-29-2008   #26 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough

you're so cool

10-29-2008   #27 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
you're so cool
i kno rite????

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

10-29-2008   #28 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
you mean KH1, the frickin gameboy one, Then KH2?

cuz KH3 isn't out yet D=(waits)
Uhm, duh ._. Chain of Memories wasnt really that bad at all. You could spend part of the beginning of the game just spamming Cloud's Omnislash on bosses to win, but it only works for a few before you actually have to try and use a little more strategy lulz. A lot of people hated it mainly because it turned into a battle card game though. And a lot of people also forget that CoM does actually tie together the storyline from the first and second game with its own, and KH2 refers back to CoM more than just a few times as well.

モノノ怪

10-29-2008   #29 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
Uhm, duh ._. Chain of Memories wasnt really that bad at all. You could spend part of the beginning of the game just spamming Cloud's Omnislash on bosses to win, but it only works for a few before you actually have to try and use a little more strategy lulz. A lot of people hated it mainly because it turned into a battle card game though. And a lot of people also forget that CoM does actually tie together the storyline from the first and second game with its own, and KH2 refers back to CoM more than just a few times as well.
@Veil: So True, also Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ had more explanation to CoM as well of Birth By Sleep and Kh Com due to the battle system .-. but after awhile i played it i loved it like it was my own xD;;;

11-01-2008   #30 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I played Toontown when I was young. And it was a really good game! It may not update frequently, but with the time it takes to go from 15 Laff to like what, 135 (?) takes a long time, and some effort. And there is a lot to do if you get bored, golf, racing, fishing, decorating, playing with your doodle, and etc. There is no way you can get bored from my two year experience with it. True, the only quick chat phrases get annoying, but you can still make friends with people and then use True/Secret Friends chat, which you can type. Also, a lot of adults and teens play it. I went to a forum, where 10% were 10 and under, 45% were teens/tweens, and the other 45% were adults.

11-01-2008   #31 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

adults playing games like WoW,TO,and MS i can understand
but playing ToonTown?
/=

11-01-2008   #32 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

*Insert Pedobear seal of approval*

11-01-2008   #33 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
I played Toontown when I was young. And it was a really good game! It may not update frequently, but with the time it takes to go from 15 Laff to like what, 135 (?) takes a long time, and some effort. And there is a lot to do if you get bored, golf, racing, fishing, decorating, playing with your doodle, and etc. There is no way you can get bored from my two year experience with it. True, the only quick chat phrases get annoying, but you can still make friends with people and then use True/Secret Friends chat, which you can type. Also, a lot of adults and teens play it. I went to a forum, where 10% were 10 and under, 45% were teens/tweens, and the other 45% were adults.
im not the only one???

11-02-2008   #34 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

I had 123 laff before I quit. Maxxed gags(of course). Level 50 Cashbot, Sellbot and Lawbot suits.

11-02-2008   #35 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
I had 123 laff before I quit. Maxxed gags(of course). Level 50 Cashbot, Sellbot and Lawbot suits.
*shakes you* gibe me your account D<

11-02-2008   #36 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
no pls :<
This .

11-02-2008   #37 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic06
im not the only one???
Nah, I know plenty of people who play ToonTown and were in their teen/adult years.
Primarily the adults who play that I knew of, had children and actually liked it more than their children.

@Danzig: How is it acceptable for a parent to be playing TO, WoW, MS, but not TT? ToonTown is a MMO just like TO, WoW, and MS! Sure, it's much different, in the fact that it looks very child oriented. But get passed the speed chat, and cartoon-y-ness, and it's just like TO.

Proof?

Laff = HP and Level
Gags = Skills
Cogs = Monster/Baddies
VP/CFO/CJ/CEO = Bosses
Factories/Mints/Offices/Buildings/Cog Golf = PQ's
Toon-Tasks = Quests
Fishing, Golfing, and Racing = The etc. stuff, card battling in TO, Omok and Memory Game in MS.

Notice, you can put almost any element of that game and it's an element in TO, or MS.