Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2011   #41 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

http://talesofvesperia.net/

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2011   #42 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Still hoping we get a PS3 version :<

If not...they're getting close to finishing the english subs at least =l

Playing through it on the 360/kinect bundle I bought cheap I must say it's a lot better once you get past the desert point (which is where my neighbor's 360 died at...)

10-06-2011   #43 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Sooo after almost a month of playing it (I've been doing a majority of the side quests through the first play through so I wouldn't have to get skills/etc through the next one) I finally beat the final boss with his extra form x_x...He was freaking hard at level 75s, thank god for all-divides!

Now I'm working on the EX-Dungeon and then I'm going to try to get the rest of the weapons crafted and get the skills off of them / then do 100 / 200 man melee's with everyone so I won't have to worry about that stuff and can play for "fun" in my 2nd playthrough

10-06-2011   #44 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

The final boss isn't that hard o_o unless you were on Hard mode or something. Basically what I did was the lulzShining Fang-Shining Fang Drop-Dragon Swarm etc. and then OL Rita with Tidal Own-wave

10-06-2011   #45 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I was on Hard, but the first 2 forms I didn't even have to use any healing items, but the 3rd form was like 2 hits ko on me x_x...

So I used all - divide and OL Rita Meteor Stormed him

10-10-2011   #46 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Mk.... I'm having trouble getting the Dark Enforcer costume for Yuri.

I've gotten the Tiger Blade skill, and then Shel said he would just go look for his brother his-self or w/e, but then I can't get the costume.

Did I miss something x_x?

10-21-2011   #47 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

GOGOGO Like the page!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

You could win an autographed Tales of Vesperia collector's edition, and some kind of Tales of Xillia thingy! (Is that a hint at the future? )

11-28-2011   #48 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Rita Mordio figurine prototype revealed

Tales of Vesperia's Rita Mordio Figure By Alter Coming 2012 - Abyssal Chronicles - A Tales of Series Fansite

07-25-2012   #49 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

QUADRA POST!

Anyways, I thought I would just let you guys know (if you didn't already) They're releasing Tales of Vesperia (PlayStation 3 The Best Version) which is kinda like our "Greatest Hits". It comes out August 2nd and they have the Japan and Asia versions~

I'm going to guess this is like the "final print" of the game so I would get it if you want it, especially since it seems like we won't be getting it from Microsoft's Localization license screw up.

Buy Tales of Vesperia [PlayStation3 the Best Version] - Play-Asia.com

Buy Tales of Vesperia (PlayStation3 the Best Version) - Play-Asia.com

07-25-2012   #50 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

Whats the difference between those two versions?

07-26-2012   #51 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I think it's just that one ships straight from Japan while the other ships from Play Asia which is in Hong Kong.

They said both the games and instructions would be in Japanese either way.

07-26-2012   #52 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

^ Wrong. In Asian ports of ps3 games all ingame text is English (game manuals may be in Chinese). Only the audio tracks are in Japanese. Usually the Asian ports come in multi language (Chinese included) so when you first start up the game you may have to dig into the language settings.

That being said the Asia release of Vesperia will be in English with Japanese audio.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-26-2012   #53 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
^ Wrong. In Asian ports of ps3 games all ingame text is English (game manuals may be in Chinese). Only the audio tracks are in Japanese. Usually the Asian ports come in multi language (Chinese included) so when you first start up the game you may have to dig into the language settings.

That being said the Asia release of Vesperia will be in English with Japanese audio.
Wait, could you explain this? Does that mean I can play Vesperia PS3 in English (without the dubs)?

07-26-2012   #54 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

^ I did explain. `-` In a nutshell yes, you can play your beloved Vesperia pirate loli edition with English text and the original Japanese audio.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-26-2012   #55 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
^ I did explain. `-` In a nutshell yes, you can play your beloved Vesperia pirate loli edition with English text and the original Japanese audio.
but I'm reading at various sources that it's only the game manual that's in English? The game itself, text and audio is fully Japanese?

-confused-

07-26-2012   #56 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Then that wouldn't make sense. For all other asia release games I can think of you always have your chinese/english text and original audio. Unless Bamco is too damn lazy to translate their own game for SEA.

07-26-2012   #57 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Yeah, it is weird especially since 80% of the game is translated already from the 360 version, but everyone's saying the Asian version of this game is still fully Japanese.

07-26-2012   #58 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Well the game isn't even released yet (August 2012 for the Special/enhanced edition) so in the end you will just have to wait for solid proof from people who buy it then.

I still believe it will at least have the English text because releasing a game in original text/audio with only an instruction manual to tell you how you get by is simply stupid and would probably impact sales. Imagine them selling Muramasa with the original Japanese font (it had Japanese audio) in America with only the instruction manual telling you how to get by. I mean if it was something like CoD I can see it happening but an RPG? Not really.

07-26-2012   #59 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Ok...I can't find a definite answer online so I just emailed Play Asia directly and hopefully they can tell me lol.

07-26-2012   #60 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

I'll wait for a definite answer before pre-purchasing ;_;