Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-18-2013   #1 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution
Default Hyrule Warriors

Quote:
Nintendo has announced Hyrule Warriors, a new title in development by Tecmo Koei headed to Wii U in 2014.

Hyrule Warriors (which is currently a working title and could still change) is not Nintendo's new Zelda game, president Satoru Iwata stressed during a Nintendo Direct broadcast this morning, but instead combines the “tried and true action” of the Warriors series with iconic weapons and enemies from the Zelda franchise.

Items shown in debut footage included a sword, bombs, a fire rod, and a Hylian shield, plus an epic spin attack by Link.

Thoughts?

I don't even know what to say to be honest.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-18-2013   #2 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

first thought was "wow"
second was "the graphics are really lacking"

12-19-2013   #3 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Like many of the comments say, it could be REALLY good or REALLY bad. There won't be a middle ground.

This game confuses me though, I'm curious to what the story line will be - if any.

12-26-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

twinblade is on a distinguished road

I'm confused...isn't that the elf knight dude...? Sorry I don't know his name.

01-01-2014   #5 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

^ It's Zelda.

Spoiler!

I don't expect much of a story though; Iwata said it basically wasn't a canon Zelda game, just a unique one off experience. (Paraphrased)

Hoping there's really more than one character judging by the title. I could see Shiek and Zelda being playable too. If they really are creative and make the most of its non-canon nature, i'd like to see a more mature Tetra in this style too.

I never played Twilight princess but there could be characters from there that'd fit the bill.

01-01-2014   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

twinblade is on a distinguished road

Oh it's a good thing I clicked the spoiler button...because I really don't know his name.

06-10-2014   #7 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

09-30-2014   #8 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

So I just bought it and it's really fun for DW lovers and those that like LoZ.

I haven't played with all characters but Link has his typical sword spins and mid-ranged slashes, Zelda flashy as hell, Lana is pretty good (sores everywhere), Ganondorf has an OP AoE but it can leave you vulnerable when vs bosses, and moar

story is in 3 arcs (as far as I played), you play with Link and his bitches + Darunia in 1st arc to learn why all the LoZ worlds are combined, then you play Ganondorf and whoop their asses in 2nd arc, and then you whoop Ganondorf's ass in 3rd arc