provides more detail on the game:
Most notably, I say these features are the most important things I can draw from the article.
- The game is open world, with the company planning to add 200 unique bosses ranging from raid, field, and dungeon bosses.
- The game will have the same monster diversity the original ragnarok online had in addition to the wide variety of bosses.
- Tree of Savior will offer 80 character classes and each class can advance up to 10 times. These include hidden classes the players will need to find.
- Tree of Savior will focus more on other objectives rather than questing.
- PVP will have multiple rankings, including a damage ranking system.
- Stats will include: Attack, Power, Critical Chance, Defense, Dodge, Magic Defense, Elemental Resists and Damage, and so much more.
- Characters will have massive customization, as it seems they are trying to kill off guide style character building. Jobs, Skills, and Stats can be mixed together.
That's pretty much half-quoting the article verbatim.
I'm looking forward to this more and more.