Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2013   #1 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Tree of the Savior Online: Project R1

Tree of Savior Online

트리 오브 세이비어
Also known as Project R1

Quote:
With the trailer for this game being released, I thought I might finally make thread dedicated to the game and anticipating its content; this being something I wanted to do for quite a while. Tree of the Savior could be said to be spiritual successor to Ragnarok Online. A mixture of 2D compass movement and 3D art, it seems it takes to similar paths to prior mentioned game [Ragnarok Online] and adds gift of more mobility and movement to the game. Something the old point and click classic lacked, if lacking for better words. I can only hope this will be great game like the last!
Screenshots
Spoiler!

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 1 Week Ago at 10:56 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2013   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

What RO would be like if it were made today, with all the action MMORPG hard-ons that Korean MMORPGs seem to have nowadays.

Looks pretty good tbqh.

11-22-2013   #3 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of

Steparu provides more detail on the game:

Most notably, I say these features are the most important things I can draw from the article.
  • The game is open world, with the company planning to add 200 unique bosses ranging from raid, field, and dungeon bosses.
  • The game will have the same monster diversity the original ragnarok online had in addition to the wide variety of bosses.
  • Tree of Savior will offer 80 character classes and each class can advance up to 10 times. These include hidden classes the players will need to find.
  • Tree of Savior will focus more on other objectives rather than questing.
  • PVP will have multiple rankings, including a damage ranking system.
  • Stats will include: Attack, Power, Critical Chance, Defense, Dodge, Magic Defense, Elemental Resists and Damage, and so much more.
  • Characters will have massive customization, as it seems they are trying to kill off guide style character building. Jobs, Skills, and Stats can be mixed together.
  • Emotes:
That's pretty much half-quoting the article verbatim.
I'm looking forward to this more and more.

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 11-22-2013 at 02:06 PM.

11-22-2013   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Steparu provides more detail on the game:

Most notably, I say these features are the most important things I can draw from the article.
  • The game is open world, with the company planning to add 200 unique bosses ranging from raid, field, and dungeon bosses.
  • The game will have the same monster diversity the original ragnarok online had in addition to the wide variety of bosses.
  • Tree of Savior will offer 80 character classes and each class can advance up to 10 times. These include hidden classes the players will need to find.
  • Tree of Savior will focus more on other objectives rather than questing.
  • PVP will have multiple rankings, including a damage ranking system.
  • Stats will include: Attack, Power, Critical Chance, Defense, Dodge, Magic Defense, Elemental Resists and Damage, and so much more.
  • Characters will have massive customization, as it seems they are trying to kill off guide style character building. Jobs, Skills, and Stats can be mixed together.
  • Emotes:
That's pretty much half-quoting the article verbatim.
I'm looking forward to this more and more.
80 classes that can advance 10 times sounds too good to be true... maybe they mean 8 classes with 10 advancements? or perhaps they just don't plan on giving players the 80 classes immediately, and will release them gradually with new patches.

11-22-2013   #5 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
80 classes that can advance 10 times sounds too good to be true... maybe they mean 8 classes with 10 advancements? or perhaps they just don't plan on giving players the 80 classes immediately, and will release them gradually with new patches.
There was no mistake in my words:
Quote:
- Tree of Savior will offer 80 character classes and each class can advance up to 10 times.
- There are some classes that are hidden and hard to get due to certain requirements.
There will be 80 classes; each class can advance up to 10 times.

--Frenchbread is

11-23-2013   #6 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
There was no mistake in my words:

There will be 80 classes; each class can advance up to 10 times.
...wao .

11-23-2013   #7 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Korea realizes they can't into 3D games, and re-discover point and click hack and slashes.

11-23-2013   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

i will probably be playing this if it becomes english.

11-29-2013   #9 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

Finally, a better RO sequel than that RO2 crap they gave us

1 Week Ago   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

I'm sure people already lost track of this behemoth, but quite a few videos have come around recently. I'm sure you all might want to check them out.

There are several class demonstrations lying about. They seriously intend on making 80 different classes.

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 1 Week Ago at 08:58 AM.

1 Week Ago   #11 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

I might add, a vast amount of infomation is being shared in the English/Korean blog for the game. I'm look forward that to much of what might happen in the future for this project: TOS Developer's Blog Site | TOS Developers' Blog Site

--Frenchbread is