Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-15-2013   #1 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Watch Dogs

Quote:
Set in Chicago, where a central network of computers connects everyone and everything, Watch_Dogs explores the impact of technology within our society. Using the city as your weapon, you will embark on a personal mission to inflict your own brand of justice.

Chicago's overarching network is known as the Central Operating System (ctOS), and it controls almost all of the city's technology and information - including key data on all of the city's residents.

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. While seeking justice for those events, you'll monitor and hack those around you by manipulating the ctOS from the palm of your hand. You'll access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy... and more.
Delayed till 2014........

Now there is absolutely no games coming out with the PS4 I'm buying. Guess I'm paying $400 for a paper weight till 2014.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-06-2014   #2 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

May 27th!!!!!!! Finally

04-10-2014   #3 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

04-24-2014   #4 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

05-22-2014   #5 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Is it just me or did the graphics go from amazingly awesome to....meh with all the extra time they poured into making it "better"?

Last edited by Mega; 05-22-2014 at 11:09 PM.

05-23-2014   #6 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Smelly Bedlam

Hard to judge without playing the game for myself. The fact that youtube videos are restricted to 30 fps doesn't help either.

Wait for reviews and first impressions (especially TotalBiscuits if you care much about graphics).

05-23-2014   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker

They said the graphics are taking a dip. I forget exactly where i saw that, but a slight drop in graphics is not enough to keep me away from a brand new concept when it comes to games. It could be a giant pile of shit but I won't know until I play it.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

05-23-2014   #8 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

I mean...the PC version comes with all the different stores preorder stuff (except Walmarts I think?) and you know eventually there will be mods for it so even if it looks like crap, players will come up with good texture mods like they do for every game.

I'm thinking I should cancel my preorder for the PS4 and get it on PC... =/ I don't know though cause I only have 1 game on my PS4 still ;_;

05-24-2014   #9 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Smelly Bedlam

look at these ps2 graphics

05-24-2014   #10 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

One of the very few times I approve of this meme.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-24-2014   #11 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Decided to cancel my ps4 preorder and order the pc one. Comes with a lot more free stuff anyway.

05-24-2014   #12 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

lol publicity stunts

05-26-2014   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

amalager is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, this game finally is starting to get out. I've seen this game somewhere on the Gameloft/Ubisoft page sometime ago. It looked good on the initial stage and I'd like to see what improvements were made for this game.

05-27-2014   #14 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalager
improvements
heh.

06-16-2014   #15 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Someone found files in the PC version folder that gives it the E3 effects~

06-17-2014   #16 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

The real news is that they left notes in the source code. Outlining how lazy they were by how they settled for "good enough", without having to put additional effort into things like gamma or higher bit textures.

And they apparently put additional time into the project, only to do nothing?

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-19-2014   #17 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Ubisoft Explains Why Watch Dogs On PC Had Hidden Graphics Files