09-24-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie
Default Gta v

Quote:
Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.

The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created, Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game’s three lead characters, playing all sides of the game’s interwoven story.

All the classic hallmarks of the groundbreaking series return, including incredible attention to detail and Grand Theft Auto’s darkly humorous take on modern culture, alongside a brand new and ambitious approach to open world multiplayer.
I searched for a thread for this already but only came across the one that announced the trailer from two years ago and didn't know whether to necro it or not, but if it's better off on that, or I missed another GTA 5 thread (although I did search for it), then just delete this if you can /shot.

I got the game on Play Station Three and it seems really fun so far.

My only problem is pressing square too early when running to jump over a wall and getting absolutely wrecked by it.

Last edited by Loreli; 09-24-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2013   #2 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I was being pressured by a lot of my friends in college that wanted me to get this game and from their stories about it, I might get it later this month.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-25-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

Did the first heist mission excluding the one in the 'tutorial' was good, impressed to see the customization in terms of who you recruit and that they can betray you.