Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-12-2013   #1 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default [MMORPG] Aura Kingdom

Quote:
Polish your blade and dust off that spell book! Aeria Games is proud to announce Aura Kingdom, a jaw-dropping new anime MMORPG! Created by the talented developers of fan-favorite Eden Eternal, Aura Kingdom will immerse you in a spellbinding world with curious creatures, fast-paced combat, and brilliant, majestic visuals.

It's up to you and your fellow heroes to brave an enchanting yet unfamiliar world—to explore its wonders, and to protect it from the forces that would see it destroyed. Sign up for beta and be one of the first to enter the kingdom!

Interactive Companions
Journey with far more than simple pets at your side. Evolve your companions, utilize incredible combo attacks, and converse with them about your past exploits!
Elaborate Skill Trees
Pick which abilities to power up according to your style of gameplay. Experiment with different strategies and change your skills often to fit any situation!
Fluid and Fast-Paced Combat
Use an unprecedented level of mobility to your advantage! Glide through the environment and outmaneuver your enemies to survive dynamic attacks and abilities.
A World of Wonder
Explore an unfamiliar world brought to life with a gorgeous, detailed anime art style.
Face titanic bosses, delve into exotic dungeons, and climb massive towers!

Screenshots:
Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2013   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Signed up, out of pure curiosity. I got this email in my inbox this morning too. If nothing else, the art is nice and I'd like to know more about their evolving pets etc.

08-13-2013   #3 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

keeping my expectations low

08-13-2013   #4 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Hmm, let me know how it goes.

Aeria has screwed me over twice already (my account was banned for "ToS Violation", maybe not logging in for 2 years is a violation of ToS), so yeah.

08-14-2013   #5 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Aeria has screwed me over twice already (my account was banned for "ToS Violation", maybe not logging in for 2 years is a violation of ToS), so yeah.
Your account might have been compromised. I didn't login for a year and a half, but about a month ago I decided that I wanted to play Eden Eternal again, so I tried logging in and found that I was also banned. I sent a support ticket and they told me that my account was "compromised by Gold Sellers". They unbanned it a few hours later after I provided the necessary information.

I've sent three other tickets aside from that one since then, and they've been nothing but excellent service to me.

08-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Might try this just because the art style is very nice.
An Anime style MMORPG that isn't trying to be kawaii desu~<3 You don't see those often.

08-14-2013   #7 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Evolving pets? I'm in.

08-14-2013   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Hmm, let me know how it goes.

Mine also was banned for the same reason LOL;; I ended up making a new account anyways. But my guess is their database was tampered with *shrugs* I signed up for the beta.. but Ill probably be trying to see if my comp can withstand FFXIV by the time their game launches.

08-14-2013   #9 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

They really did ban me for not logging in for a long time LOL

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us regarding regaining access to your account. We
would love to help you with this issue.

This account was banned for inactivity. We have removed the ban on the account
and will remove the billing suspension by the end of the day.

08-21-2013   #10 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

I watched some gameplay of it and the game's combat screams GW2. But their advertisement of mobility compared to GW2 is a joke.

The graphics looks pretty at least, especially the colors :V.

08-21-2013   #11 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Combat looks nice, was worried this would be generic click and AFK game.

12-29-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

I hope it's not bad of me to revive this thread, since it seems like with the end of Closed Beta, Open Beta is on the horizon. After the stress test, that is--

Aura Kingdom Launch Schedule

I recently finished up the last of Closed Beta after testing 4 characters and researching on builds...

tl;dr: if you liked Eden Eternal, minus the class change feature, then you will love this game. Combat requires some maneuvering to take minimal damage, and things die super fast so it's also faster paced.

However, the game literally holds your hand up till endgame, with everything being automated with the click of a button--auto move, auto quest completion. There are some side achievements/quests that add variety, but the main quest line requires that you have something to do on the side, because all you will be doing is clicking the quest tracker on the side when you are not 2-shotting things. At times, I liked that because I was lazy, and at other times, I just wanted to do something, instead of being a quest bot.

I do like the pets though. They do a ton of damage and make the healer class much more bearable to play (esp when compared to some games like RO2 T_T). There is also a healing pet if you go DPS. And of course, who can forget Rainbow Dash?

Leveling is super fast. You will feel bad-ass in about 2 hours.

Overall, recommend for people looking for a casual MMO. It's a very easy game to play, but hard to master, I suppose.

12-29-2013   #13 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I think the most important thing they need to fix is just PvP. Its so full of lulz that its pretty much "who can crit more/press skills faster" w

12-29-2013   #14 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

good thing i live on crits

ez pz lmn sqz

now to wait for OBT for server wipe

12-29-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough

I've always been a PvE lover at heart, so I don't intend to cross over to le dark side. :[

Most of what I've read on the forums about PvP involves stun locking (but then, they talk about battlefield, not 1v1). Not really crit, so maybe that's a late game tactic. Since the cap is at lv50, I don't imagine that most classes can reach their full potential yet.

12-30-2013   #16 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

pve is also critstacking and adding some aspd

did more dps with full crit on my mage compared to a friend's full aspd mage

there's probably a middleground point that's better than full crit though but i imagine will be based on your gears/class too

01-01-2014   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

twinblade is on a distinguished road

Too early for me at least.

01-04-2014   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Early? ^^

Open Beta Announcement

I so excited.

01-04-2014   #19 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

I have a level 2 bard and I don't even know anything about anything at all.

Hi guys. Anyone play on actually really playing? I took the dragon thingy because I can probably solo enough that way? I mean I know it's wiping but yeah. I will probably bard because I want to be able to find parties easily when I do play.

hi

01-04-2014   #20 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen
I have a level 2 bard and I don't even know anything about anything at all.

Hi guys. Anyone play on actually really playing? I took the dragon thingy because I can probably solo enough that way? I mean I know it's wiping but yeah. I will probably bard because I want to be able to find parties easily when I do play.

hi
me and glad are gonna play I know for sure

I took the dragon one too because it doesnt really matter that much, you'll get a bunch of other ones through play anyway

and yeah I played grenadier in CBT and probably play it again