Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2014   #41 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

are queue times actually that long?

only have like 3~5min queue times on dota

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2014   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
are queue times actually that long?

only have like 3~5min queue times on dota
depends... im pretty high up the ladder, currently since i lost my position its like 10-15 mins, before was 15-20 mins.

even still, there's still banning/picking champs so i can play a bit

01-07-2014   #43 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Got to 31 and was in the middle of a cutscene quest when the servers dropped. Also, I got all the 'Oddities' titles from start through Navea, so that's taken care of :v Got a lot of food products ready to craft too so expecting to get a couple of those titles when the servers come back up.

01-07-2014   #44 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Still trying to decide between Bard, Gunslinger and Sorcerer, because I'm decisive like that.

01-07-2014   #45 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Since I have nothing else of interest to play, I'll play this for a brief period of time to see how it goes.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-07-2014   #46 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Fun game.

01-07-2014   #47 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Aura Kingdom Open Beta and Gaia Package Keys | Steparu.com

package includes:
Noble Unicorn (3 Day Duration): This mount provides you with +45% move speed when mounted!

[5] Megaphone (NT): Use to broadcast a message to all players on the same server!

[5] Lucky Card (NT): Increases loot drop rate by 10% for 30 mins. Using an additional card will add another 30 mins to the timer!

[5] Warp Portal Card (NT): Use to open a Warp Portal!

01-07-2014   #48 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Oh. Where do I enter the key, in the game or on the site?

Never mind, found the page.

Last edited by Kotarou; 01-07-2014 at 09:49 PM.

01-07-2014   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

oh my god! im such a noob! how do u fortify in this game?!? where can i get a fortification scroll?

01-07-2014   #50 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
oh my god! im such a noob! how do u fortify in this game?!? where can i get a fortification scroll?
you fortify through your inventory, it's next to the salvage and autosort buttons or something

fortification scrolls you can just get through the quests at level 20ish

01-07-2014   #51 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games

Such a happy person.

Well now that I suck, its time to deliver some jam to people then probably hunt snails. A TRUE HERO!!

01-08-2014   #52 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

IGN: Hannali
Server: Siren

01-08-2014   #53 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

There was like one guide on bards and it was for staff so I did that, and now it looks like grimoire is better for FS. I don't want to redo cause name and my work schedule makes stuff dumb and I don't want to spend another 8-9 hours grinding to 40 ;-; unless I can make staff happen.

Or at the least the guides were some place dumb, because I just found the Self Help/Guide section.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

Last edited by Queen; 01-08-2014 at 07:06 AM.

01-08-2014   #54 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games

Pink is the color of heroes!

So when do I actually play the game? I've used one hand the entire time while reading a book.

01-08-2014   #55 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

1-40 is 5hrs of auto walking and afk

40-50 is more than 5hrs of auto walking and afk

l0l

01-08-2014   #56 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
I just found an armor fort scroll from the cliff lions in Demarech as well

also who is who in the guild, and is there some stupid dumb way to get your second weapon without grinding/shelling out monies for one

Last edited by Queen; 01-08-2014 at 03:06 PM.

01-08-2014   #57 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen
I just found an armor fort scroll from the cliff lions in Demarech as well

also who is who in the guild, and is there some stupid dumb way to get your second weapon without grinding/shelling out monies for one
There's not a specific quest opportunity or anything like that, no. Buy one or get one from dungeons, that's pretty much it.

01-09-2014   #58 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

So without content past 50ish is it essentially a soft level cap? Slowly approaching on my bard, 46 atm. Probably do my guardian next, no clue on my 3rd class :l Otherwise, just continue doing highest level dungeons and being the best there ever was? Grinding for cool ass Eidolons?

01-10-2014   #59 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

do those achievements

01-10-2014   #60 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Turns out the first month's "costume" is none other than a critter hat.

An epic F U to the Founder's hat, so much lul.